Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:08 pm

Her brows furrowed in both confusion and a mild bit of frustration at lacking this knowledge for herself; just where had she been during this time period? Whatever the case may be, he'd certainly succeeded in stunning her, a fact that in and of itself caught her off-guard; Phoebe thrived on having the upper hand, if only from an intrigue and knowledge standpoint. Lacking that, she felt vulnerable. If she wasn't on top it meant that she was on the bottom, a role that she could play but one she had to increasingly add other advantages to in order to make herself comfortable. It wasn't to say that she didn't trust Avery --- he hadn't betrayed her yet --- but he now had her secluded in a castle that was so far off everyone's radar that it was erased from history. Even beyond that, someone with secrets --- in quality and quantity alike --- that could rival her own was someone she desperately needed on her own team. She could work with that. After all, they shared a rather pleasurable vice, and it was clear that they had all the time and place in the world to make use of their shared, delectable little sin.

Talking a moment to compose herself, she moved to saunter over to the trapcerer, eyes dancing and lips parting enough to let out a delightful little purr, "So, did you steal me away show off, or to do unspeakable things to me~?" She taunted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 10:43 am

Avery, unaware of how much of an impression he'd made on his fellow magic user, grinned with confidence. Of course, he'd noticed all those sweet emotions that went through Phoebe as he'd revealed more or less what his residence was. Perhaps keeping most of his secrets away from her and then revealing some slowly and step by step would be the best way to approach? In reality, he still wasn't completely sure for how long he wanted to stick around with his giant castle. After all, he had a habit of teleporting to a new place every month, not allowing his everyday life to become stale and too routine-filled.

As Phoebe managed to compose herself and resume her delicious act, Avery smirked clearly satisfied with what he'd been seeing.
"I'm just setting up the atmosphere~! Though showing off a little has never killed anyone! Anyway... Let's get to the main course~!" The trapcerer said before dragging the witch off into the bed

Annnnnnnd...

Cut to black! Time for a small time skip I suppose.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 10:50 am

ooc: DYING xD

ic:

Phoebe wasn't quite sure where her clothes were. Or her apartment, for that matter, since Avery had teleported her away. She assumed that he'd ~eventually~ free her from this little dalliance of his, though for now she was content, if a bit awkward. Taking a moment to relocate her limbs to normal sleeping positions, she moved to stretch before stepping from the bed, taking a survey of her surroundings. Pulling on what clothes or mock version of such she could find, she sought out her newfound lover --- if only in the physical sense --- wondering just how he'd come about possession of this place, and what he planned to do with it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 11:56 am

OOC: I'm sorry! XD
For real tho, writing how Avery would do stuff would certainly shoot this thread straight into NSFW

IC:
After the whole cut scene, Avery was resting on the bed with a hand behind his head and with a big satisfied grin on his face. It seemed like his reserves of energy were limitless. Depending on if Phoebe had anything on before she got teleported, she would find pieces of her clothing scattered around the room. Avery, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind remaining nude or at least in his underwear - the trapcerer wasn't the one to be ashamed of anything as it turned out.
With undying confidence, he let out a chuckle as she sought him out. "If you're curious where I've taken you..." He whispered teasingly before winking and sticking his tongue out. "... I have a nice surprise for you~!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:09 pm

ooc: That rating is a thing that is allowed xD But you're chill, I know you don't want to deal with his deviance xD

IC:

She cocked a brow at this, turning to look back at him, feeling stupid for not recognizing his full presence sooner. Silly girl. She'd left herself too vulnerable if she wasn't able to notice such an obvious thing. "Do you?" Phoebe inquired, holding the front of a button-up shirt, one of only two pieces of clothing she'd found --- the other being her underwear --- as she tried to get the right buttons into place. "Or are you going to steal me away somewhere else before I can find out?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:17 pm

OOC: I know NSFW tag is a thing. Yeah, I just don't want to deal with this deviant and him being a Lucifer wannabe XD

IC:
Avery rolled out of the bed and stood straight, his grin remained unchanged the whole time. "Why would I steal you away again~? It's not like I have another castle waiting for me somewhere." The trapcerer teased again and then shook his head. "If not for the trees outside we'd probably see your place from here~" Avery revealed one of the biggest surprises he had up his sleeve. After all, nobody would assume that a European castle somehow found itself in North America. The question of how was his little secret though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:20 pm

OOC: I  U N D E R S T O O D  that reference!!!

IC:

Her brows furrowed instantly, and she had to physically restrain herself, rooting her feet in place to keep from rushing to the window to look for herself. Surely, he was kidding? Such a thing seemed to be utterly impossible. Then again, this particular sorcerer had teleportation magic. It wouldn't be wholly unheard of. It made her head spin, made her almost a little dizzy. "From here?" Phoebe thought aloud, clearly more dumbfounded than she would have liked to have let on. It was impressive, she had to admit. Either he was a liar and an excellent actor to tip it, or his magical prowess accomplished something she would have thought impossible.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:34 pm

OOC: Yaaaaay!

IC:
Seeing the confusion on Phoebe's was extremely amusing and he could barely prevent himself from letting out a chuckle. Who am I even kidding? Avery started giggling while watching the witch acting all dumbfounded. "Have I lied to you so far~?" The trapcerer asked slowly walking across the room. At one point he even shrugged theatrically, before playfully jumping towards a nearby table. He picked a small item up from it and tossed it to Phoebe. As it turned out it was a rather old-looking smartphone. While winking at her, Avery sat on top of the same table and put a leg on a leg. "Check the map~!" He teased. Indeed, if Phoebe turned on the map application she would indeed find out that they only teleported about 5 kilometers from her apartment and they were in the middle of a local forest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 12:42 pm

Her initial quip, aloud, was to point out that he had, in fact, implied himself to be a witch --- in more ways than one --- when they'd initially met at the bar that night. If it was that night. Honestly, her sense of time had gone on an adventure somewhere without her and she had only the phone in her hands to tell her when or where they were. True enough, however, the application in question showed what Avery had stated. Either he was a hell of a hacker as well as a lover or he was telling the truth. She was forced to lean more towards the later, her mind all the while cursing herself as she realized that she'd let someone who'd been a stranger the day before take her away... and she hadn't even brought her phone. Stupid, Phoebe, stupid. Even with magic, she didn't trust that he couldn't overtake her if he absolutely wanted to. Honestly, she wondered how she'd lived this long, as a whole, when she willingly walked into stupid situations like this. At least Avery was more a lover than a fighter. "Teleportation?" She clarified, moving over to him to hand the phone back, placing a hand on either side of his legs as she leaned forward towards him, looking up into his face. Could she speak without flirting, or at least trying to charm others?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 1:26 pm

"Te~le~por~ta~tion~!" Avery said with a singing voice, as he sat on the table, letting Phoebe get as close as she wished. A chuckle followed his neverending stream of playfulness. "Wasn't it obvious?" He asked, shrugging theatrically. Of course, that was just a part of him teasing Phoebe as much as it was possible. Only a blind person wouldn't notice that the witch was simply confused and just had trouble believing him. It's not like it was surprising either, all things considered - it's not every day that you can visit a teleporting castle! "Don't you worry, dear! I intend on getting you back home once you get bored~!" Avery stated, looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 1:30 pm

"Bored~?" She inquired, almost purred, cocking a brow as she propped her elbows on his knees and her her chin in her hands. "Do you intend to bore me?" Phoebe shot back, feigning disappointment, though she couldn't hide the gleam in her eyes. They both knew better, after all. Still, she desperately wanted to explore the castle. Part of her hated her almost childish obsession with such structures, but they served so many just good uses. The defensibility, the self-sufficiency, the space, the functionality.... she could go on forever, but at the end of the day it all cumulated into the giddy, almost childish energy of a little girl playing princess. Phoebe would deny it to the end of her days, but that's how it came out, no matter how much she tried to hide or change it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:08 pm

Avery wasn't going to be easily fooled by her acting. After all, he was the master actor himself! Noticing signs of child-like curiosity he slowly slid off the table on his feet and gently caressed her arms, looking her in the eyes. "No, but I felt like giving you an option in case the thought of being in such a big case with someone like me was too frightening for you~!" Avery joked. Giving her a quick kiss on the neck he moved on to whisper into her ear, "Would you like a small tour around my home~?" It was almost as if he could read into her little desires easily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:14 pm

She felt a shiver snake up her spine, starting with the kiss and emphasized by the way that he seemed to be reading her mind. Phoebe genuinely hoped that wasn't on the list of things he could do. Still, she was entirely unwilling to pass up the opportunity now that it had presented itself. Besides, some degenerate part of her was going on a tangent about all the hidden passages and corridors that he could shove her up against a wall to have a go again. Chewing on her bottom lip, she certainly seemed encouraged by the notion, "Would you kindly?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:33 pm

Allowing himself one more kiss on her lips, Avery went on to grab himself something to cover himself at least a little bit. His choice was on a significantly oversized long sweater he'd bought himself out of curiosity a few years prior. "Let's go then~!" He said taking her hand and leading her to the door almost without any consideration for her current outfit. At least until he felt like giving another explanation. "Umm! No worries about clothing! It's not like the other residents of this castle are sentient." He stated with a little over the top shrug and a grin. Avery opened the door to his master bedroom revealing a long richly decorated corridor with multiple doors leading to some other side rooms. A very old, but well kept red carpet would keep their feet warm. Surprisingly enough, the floors in that corridors were all black, made out of some shiny dark stone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 2:37 pm

Her eyes studied every inch of the castle with a combination that was equal analytical curiosity and fascinated wonder, caught between something of a historian and a child. She grinned wide, honestly, as he led her around, letting him speak and waiting on questions until she thought he might actually want them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:05 pm

Avery kept leading her through the wondrous hall. From time to time they would see big and old portraits of what seemed to be sorcerers and witches of the old times. Avery hummed a little, as the got to a huge staircase leading down. Beautiful wooden railings decorated the stairs. There was an enormous chandelier hanging down in the center of the staircase. Avery playfully looked down the stairs and then back at Phoebe. "Are you scared of zombies, perhaps?" The trapcerer suddenly asked out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:08 pm

Phoebe cocked a brow at this, immediately moving to fold at least her free arm in front of her chest, shifting her weight so that one hip stuck out, the opposite foot seeming to tap the ground impatiently. "Are you going to assume that I'm afraid of corpses?" She asked him, challenging him, the tone seeming surprisingly playful, given her stance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:15 pm

Avery let out an amused chuckle. Oh how he liked Phoebe's ability to keep him entertained no matter the situation. Their neverending back and forth of teasings and challenging each other was so refreshing. "I'd be surprised to see a woman such as yourself be scared of a few walking corpses... Besides, look for yourself~!" The trapcerer said playfully before pointing his finger to the bottom of the staircase with a wide grin on his face

If she looked down there, she would notice two silhouettes standing just standing there by the stairs without motion. Without taking a close look one would assume those were just maids dressed in classic maid dresses from times long forgotten. However, more perceptive people would start noticing signs that those two ladies... didn't look too alive, even from up there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:19 pm

She leaned over the railing, staring down curiously, seeming unafraid at being up this high, at those below, or at turning her back to the sorcerer. Her eyes studied them with curious wonder, and she soon seemed itching to get a closer look, raising on tiptoes to move her slight, four-foot-eleven-inches to see what he referred to and what all it meant.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:32 pm

When Phoebe leaned over the railing, Avery slowly approached her and put one hand on her back and another on her arm. Depending on her interpretation he could be either trying to prank her into thinking he considered pushing her over the railing or making she she didn't fell over it herself. Nevertheless, with a smirk on his face, he started walking down the stairs. On the way to the bottom, they would pass another floor, but that didn't seem to interesting for Avery for the time being. Finally, at the bottom the trapcerer stood by two motionless maids. As he'd already stated before, they indeed turned out to be zombies and their decaying bodies confirmed it. For some reason, however, they didn't smell at all just as if their bodies were clean, non-decaying anymore or as if something was blocking the smell magically.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:39 pm

Phoebe looked like she was analyzing a statue, seeming very much like she wanted to touch and observe, her outstretched fingers mere inches from their faces as she studied them eagerly. This was certainly not polite of her, not from their point of view, surely, but she was so utterly fascinated by whatever it was that might be preserving them that manners seemed well out the window. Besides, she was already "meeting" them in nothing but a thin, half-buttoned blouse and a pair of lacy underwear. Manners were so far out the window that they could be circling the globe by now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 3:56 pm

Avery didn't seem to mind her lack of manners towards the zombie maids as he proved by grabbing one of them by the chin just to take a close look at her. "Mmm, go ahead if you're interested. They aren't sentient and there's no mind hidden away in those rotten brains of them~!" Avery simply explained with a smirk before letting go of the maid. "These two are very old, they've been around for... hm... four hundred years, I reckon?" Avery said and shrugged in his usual over the top style. Off in the distance they would see more zombies patrolling the corridors of the ground floor of the castle. Their clothing was varied - most looked like actual butlers and maids, some looked like knights. However, amongst them, there were two that stood out - one wearing casual clothing reminiscent of style popular in the late 50s and another one dressed in a rather beautiful, yet ruined by time dress. The zombies wandered all corridors seen from the bottom of the staircase
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:00 pm

She spent a while more with the maids by the stairs, gently tracing the contours of the nearest one's face before turning to him. It took a while, but she was finally allowing everything to process consciously, and she tilted her head, first at him and then towards the others. "How?" She asked absently, though she was already wandering off to study the two oddballs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:07 pm

Avery put his hands behind his back and followed after Phoebe. He quickly realized that he just couldn't be a tour guide - it was an extremely boring job. Telling people about the history and secrets of a place all day seemed just so dull and the tour he was giving his guest made him realize that.
The more modern zombie was just an unfortunate old man. Upon closer inspection, she would probably notice that his neck was broken and that it was what caused his death. The zombie dressed in a dress was another story though - it was clear she used to be a beautiful young woman back when she was alive. Her soulless eyes started staring at Phoebe, but apart from that, she didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Avery looked at that particular zombie with a strange hint of nostalgia in his eyes.
"Hm~? Should I tell you or not~? I wonder~?" The trapcerer said and let out a little chuckle. "Consider it a curse, dear~! In simple terms, those who die here will become zombies~!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:23 pm

She whirled on him, then. Staff she could understand, but that other man, this woman? How would they have died here? They certainly seemed more recent, or at least enough so that Avery must have been around during their demise. He might have even... she wanted to shake away the thought, "How did they die?" Why did they die was more her question, but how seemed like a better one, a safer one. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next