Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 12:23 pm

Avery purred clearly enjoying that little situation he'd caused. He wrapped one of his arms around her neck and grinned widely. "Hm... I wouldn't technically call it 'espionage', it's more like, sleeping with important people and then listening to them ramble about their booooring life problems while pretending I care~!" Avery admitted and then let out a giggle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 12:37 pm

She had to laugh at that, shaking her head. Phoebe wasn't honestly surprised, though it still raised her curiously, "And what would you do with the information? Just pretend you cared to fuck 'em again?" The language was crass, but it wasn't exactly the worst she'd ever used.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 1:04 pm

"Sometimes I remember the spiciest details because they're pretty funny~! On the other haaaand... there were a few times I could use the info I've gotten to get some nice... gifts~!" Avery admitted and shrugged. Getting things by using the boring rambling against the rambler was pretty hilarious. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 1:29 pm

A slight laugh followed and she shook her head, unsurprised, "Listen to them drone to get presents from them? I would sell the secrets to someone else for presents and keep getting my rocks off until they found out." At least she was honest about it, though it had been a long time since she'd bothered to dabble in the secrets and blackmailing games.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 1:49 pm

Avery shrugged again. "Too much work~! You already know me, dear, I do things until I'm bored, then I move on." The trapcerer said before letting out a chuckle. Of course, that didn't mean he wouldn't do some spying if that benefited him, but he was never that much into selling info to people. He was slowly getting curious about where that conversation was going because she probably started it for a reason
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 2:00 pm

Phoebe laughed, shaking her head. She was always one more for the long con than the quick fix. It seemed fitting that he wouldn't be, so much. In lieu of continuing the conversation, however, she gripped him a bit more eagerly, pulling him to her and reclaiming his - her - whatever - mouth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 3:47 pm

It seemed like Avery had been anticipating that course of action since he quickly moved in for a passionate kiss. He closed his eyes and allowed his arm to wrap itself around Phoebe's back tighter, prolonging the kiss. It seemed like the transformation also affected his lips a little, since they were also girlish in touch. A moment later he pulled away. "Speaking of boring! I doubt having you around will ever get boring~! You're lots of fun~!" He told her and let out a giggle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 3:49 pm

She responded in kind, her own seeming almost breathless, "Sadly, you know too much of a good thing can become boring," the girl warned, moving to lick slowly along his lower lip. "But I certainly don't mind indulging a little more~ I just don't want you to get tired of me." Her eyes were focused on his, hand going up his thigh and to his hip as she held him, teased him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 4:58 pm

Phoebe was certainly right in the first statement, even though Avery didn't really want to admit it. It was a little bit childish of him really, but for the first time in many years, he just didn't want to get bored of something or in this case someone. With his eyes closed, she shivered a little, feeling her tongue on his lower lip. His female form, despite being artificially made by his doppelganger form was surprisingly sensitive. Letting out a small purr he looked into her eyes with a slight blush caused by his building up excitement. "It's not like we need to sit here together until we get tired of each other, dear~! Meeting every now and then would be fine too~" Avery informed her. For a woman like Phoebe, he was willing to make an exception from his usual behavior of meeting, seducing, sleeping with and then forgetting. The fun she offered, was too great to just miss out on all of its potential
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 5:59 pm

"An occasional get together~?" She teased, speaking the words almost completely against his mouth so that their lips brushed as she spoke. With their lifespans, the random bumping into each other every so often --- even every decade or so --- wouldn't be unheard of or impossible. It honestly seemed tainted with its own form of excitement. The horn witch shivered at the thought. "Maybe one more time, before you send me home~?" Her voice was almost a coo, and while the implication was that they go again and he take her back, they could really do things in any order. They could tour again, go do something before parting ways or just do those things and then hit the sheets again. She didn't care, but the real implication was that she'd only allow one more round, at least for now, for today.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 6:38 pm

Avery leaned in a little closed for another kiss. The implications of her words were a little bit open to the interpretation, so if he could prolong sending her home, he would certainly do. After all, ending too quickly would be a shame, despite the time they'd spent together already. He couldn't get enough - that as the simple truth. "Mhm~! An occasional get together... Whether it be once in a month, once in a few, once in a year or more or even less... Just so I can enjoy having you as my lovely guest again~!" The trapcerer whispered, his lips quite close to hers. Unable to resist the urge, he leaned in to kiss her again. "Heh~! I hope you're not trying to speed things up just so you can get away from me faster~!" Avery teased and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 7:44 pm

"Oh, that's not what I'm trying to get to faster." She breathed confidently, shifting her hand and easing it up his skirt. God, why did he look so good in a skirt --- dress --- as either end of the binary? It wasn't fair, but by Death, she would take advantage of it while she could. "I can work with the random hook-up.... and if I ever have a heist I want to pull, you'll be on the top of my list of accomplices." Seeming tired of the wait, she moved to try to maneuver Avery to straddling her before pressing her elbow against his back, one hand tangling in his hair while the other began to wander across this new, if artificial, body of his.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 8:39 pm

In his feminine form he was indeed wearing a skirt mixed with a shirt. It was simple, but simplicity was best for his doppelganger form, for the ease of forming the shape of such an outfit. Indeed, Avery shifted his position and ended up straddling her with an excited look on his face. It seemed like roles would be changing in their current dynamic and it was more than great for him. His arms wrapped themselves around Phoebe's neck as he leaned in ready for more kisses. "Someone likes my new body, hm~?" Avery asked with his usual smirk, before leaning in to nibble on Phoebe's lower lip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 8:58 pm

She wasn't about to admit to him how excited she had been at the prospect of being with another woman again when they'd flirted at the bar, the tinge of surprise and disappointment when it turned out not to be the case. Phoebe had never specifically favored one body over another, but she'd not had as much success bringing women to bed as she once had... probably because she hadn't been looking much for a long while. To have one so willingly plopped into her lap now had her read to all but devour Avery, especially when she was already acutely acquainted with his prowess in bed. "You know you're delicious," The witch breathed, not willing to be fully baited into giving him compliments. Still, she set about pulling him in for another kiss, all the while the gears turned in the back of her mind. If she was going to have him as more than a part-time lover then she'd need a lot more bargaining chips to bring to the table. After all, their... encounters weren't exactly one-sided. It wouldn't even be a fair exchange, let alone one that she would be satisfied with.

On the other hand, she most certainly would be satisfied with what she was getting out of this give-and-take exchange, now. Another round, a slight continuation of the tour, and further banter about all the historical figures they'd seduced and treasure they'd robbed people blind of ended up making up the majority of their time together. Eventually, however, duties had to be attended to. Phoebe opted to dance around the specific details, teasing that a lady had to keep some things to herself after all, but she was sure to make sure she left her contacts details for him.

"Whenever you want me," she had teased, "just not every time you want me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8