Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:33 am

Phoebe laughed genuinely, shaking her head at the man; it seemed she wasn't the only one with a tendency towards the deviant. "Ah, I might have been the one picking up the pieces then." She shot back with a mischievous gleam, recounting the jilted lovers she'd taken in over the years. After all, where did everyone think her hidden fortunes came from? Whatever the case, she was loathed to share too many of the details, but it was obvious enough that they could suspect each other in a few predicaments. "Get anything ~fun~ out of it other then a good time?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:55 am

Avery stared Phoebe in the eyes, sharing the same mischievous gleam. It seemed like they had a lot more in common than Avery'd first assumed. To what extent, however? Perhaps finding out wasn't really the best idea - at least on his side. No matter what, he wouldn't get too much into details of what he was getting out of his adventures apart from the obvious. Nobody needed to know, really. "Always~!" Avery responded and licked his lips deliciously recalling his most lucrative dates. "While I do really enjoy having a good time, getting more out of my dates is always a nice bonus~! Whether those things are nice gifts and souvenirs or at least some useful favors~!" He admitted, winking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 11:15 am

The witch beside him nodded in comradic agreement, tipping her glass towards him as if to propose a toast. "I'll drink to that~" She half-sang the words before repeating the process to take a sip of her wine, beaming at the obvious sinfulness they both shared. Oh how history must hate them both. "I think I might still have the Florentine Diamond stowed away somewhere. Oh, that was a fun dalliance." She chuckled, thinking back to the late King Charles I's exile back during the first World War era. It was one of her more recent treasures, but it was a laugh to watch historians scratch their heads wondering how such a vibrant, well-known thing just disappeared off the map.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 12:34 pm

Avery raised his glass and gently put it to hers until he heard the clinking sound. His smile never vanishing from the face grew wider before he drank his wine. Truly the two of them must've been responsible for quite a few turns in the history of their world. Hearing about that treasure of hers triggered a distant memory in Avery's mind. He was pretty sure he'd heard that name in the past. Suddenly he snapped his fingers and let out a giggle. "Oh! You've met Charlesy boy? Ah~! Good old times. He wanted to gift me that stone as a token of appreciation, but... I wasn't interested. Then he went into exile~!" Avery said, feeling quite amused at the coincidence. "Oh! One of my adventures put one of the "lost" Fabergé eggs in my hands. Such a beautiful souvenir~!" The trapcerer said, referencing the famous Russian easter eggs. There were 50 of them in total, but seven of them are considered lost and Avery somehow got his hands on one of those seven eggs.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 19th 2020, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 1:56 pm

Phoebe had to set down her glass to keep from spilling it in a fit of laughter as she shook her hearld, seeming even more amused. "Just the ONE~?" she asked, still snickering, wiping a small tear from her eye. Surely they'd, combined, made King Charles I's life difficult, but to find that their paths had intersected more than once and not met was another bit of amusement entirely. "I stashed away two of those! Swiped one right under everyone's nose after I got the first. It's absolutely hilarious to watch everyone's confusion when something disappears without a trace."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 2:08 pm

Hearing Phoebe laugh at him for having only one of those made Avery pout a little. He quickly finished his wine and was about to pour himself some more when he realized something. "Waaaait a minute~! It was you who took that one~?" Avery asked before he finally started laughing realizing a yet another coincidence. "You snatched it right before I had an opportunity to!" He finally explained unable to contain his amusement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 3:05 pm

She almost doubled over laughing beside him, feet kicking absently from the energy of it. "Aha! So you were where that unknown bounty came from~!" Phoebe cried out, half-joking as she struggled to get the giggles to die down. Now, this really was a treat. She decided that the next time she snatched a high-ticket item she'd need to leave a calling card for him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 4:21 pm

Avery laughed along seemingly as amused by the series of coincidences they'd experienced. "Maybe, maybe not~!" The trapcerer exclaimed in between his laughing fits. It was just too perfect. It was all too perfect. "Next time give me a call before you attempt to steal a national treasure, dear~! I will help you haha~!" Avery finally said and grinned at her. At that point, he was more than willing to become her new partner in crime. It seemed like fun. She was fun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 4:50 pm

Phoebe beamed at him, leaning towards him with one hand braced on the couch between them for stability. Smirking, she moved until she was nearly kissing him, a breath from his lips. "Oh, but honey, how would we decide who gets the loot?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:02 pm

Avery remained motionless as their lips were so close. He just kept smiling as he looked into her eyes with his mischievous grin. "Through something fun perhaps~? Be it the good times or simple games~!" He told her as he winked, before he attempted to give her a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:21 pm

She turned her head away so that, at best, he'd reach her cheek, but even that was moved enough out of the way that he'd likely miss. "Oh, what a pair we would be~" she cooed, sitting back and leaning against the arm of the couch, arm draped over the back while her other retrieved her drink. "For that matter, you could make a show of it by using one of my forms to escape. I can be a bull or even a rhino."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 5:57 pm

Not taunted by her avoiding his kiss, Avery only let out a little chuckle. Casualy adjusting himself on the sofa her moved himself a little bit closer to her. "Pulling off the flashiest and most glamorous heists would be entertaining, oh yes~!" Avery admitted and licked his lips at the thought. "Alternatively we could use our form to confuse everyone even further~!" He said then chuckled, fully aware that she didn't know about it. Yet. Well, he wasn't going to spoil the fun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 6:02 pm

She cocked a brow at him, intrigued not just by the word choice but also by the fact that he'd hinted at his familiar form, which she had yet to get any sort of ideas on. "Our form~?" she teased, wondering if perhaps he shared one of the familiars she had in her strange arsenal. Perhaps he did, or perhaps he was merely trying to bait her. With Avery, anything was possible, really.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 6:12 pm

It was funny how a simple slip of the tongue could have such interesting implications. Didn't matter, really, since he could technically copy some of her forms. Avery smiled in a mischievous way and reached out with his hand to caress one of her shoulders gently. "My form~!" The trapcerer corrected himself, winking at Phoebe in a playful way. "Oh! I haven't even implied what my for is supposed to be yet, hm? Oh my! Whatever shall I do?" It was clear he was teasing her, to spark some more curiosity in her. "My other form is so embarrassing! I'd need something to encourage me to reveal it~!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 6:25 pm

Phoebe cocked a brow at him, doubting him in his entirely. Avery had already seen nearly all of her forms --- literally all of the ones of apparent legal age --- including the narwhal one that she kept hidden, due to the odd, awkward placement of her horn. She felt that he had no room to talk about embarrassing forms. "Avery, daaaaaarling~" she had that sort of posh time to her words, making it evident that she was being not quite condescending, but that she was certainly not going to tolerate his particular phrasing, in this matter. "You've seen my worse form. I don't think this is much of a fair exchange~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 6:38 pm

Avery looked at her and rubbed his chin. He had been just teasing her before and he wasn't in the mood to be mean to anyone. Besides, how could he say no when she allowed him to experience all of her forms. The memories of having some good time with every single one of her bodies was something he would probably never forget. Truly, he owed her that pleasure or, perhaps, the displeasure of seeing his alternative form. With a rather theatrical sigh, he placed his glass away and stood up. Hopping a few steps away from her, he twirled around so he was facing her again. "Fine, fine~! Just don't say I didn't warn you~!" Avery said and then winked at her, before bowing deeply. Suddenly dark smoke appeared where he stood, completely obstructing the view. When it was gone, however, in his place Phoebe could see an about 2 meters tall dark humanoid silhouette. It almost looked like an alien with long arms ending with hands that had 3 fingers. Avery's monster form didn't even have a face, only two black gem-like spots for eyes. In a way, it was an absolutely terrifying form. Suddenly, however, the black monster started changing its shape, shrinking, then changing the sizes of its body parts. Also, its skin started getting a natural color, no, it also started growing out clothes? The face started looking human. A moment later, the monster turned into Avery, but something was off about him. For one, it looked as if he'd grown a pair of breasts and his waist was more feminine. His whole body was clearly far more feminine, actually. "What do you think, dear~?" Avery asked and his voice actually sounded very girlish compared to his usual acting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 8:39 pm

She seemed instantly fascinated as he had started to shift, on the edge of her seat with her glass back on the table. She had already stood up and had nearly touched his face when he'd begun to transform. Face flushing deeply, she couldn't help but to drink him --- her? --- all in, mouth growing dry. Fuck was he somehow MORE attractive as a chick?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:20 am

Seeing her reaction only made Avery grin with amusement. It was hilarious, really, seeing her stare so much - their roles suddenly switched, suddenly it was her enjoying his looks. Giggling he put his hands behind his back and skilled flirtatiously as he leaned in slightly, to expose his artificial assets to his witch lover. "Delicious isn't it~?" He purred and licked his lips. "I have been gifted with this wonderful doppelganger form~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:29 am

She dry swallowed, trying to rapidly regain her composure and failing in a two-act play that killed it, if only just, in the third. Honestly, she just never got to the point where she was convincingly in control of herself. "Is this a shared trait in you family...?" Phoebe asked after a long while, walking around him and trying very adamantly not to ogle too much. She was failing. Fuck, did he just ooze aphrodisiacs? This much attraction and desire was unusual, even for her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 9:40 am

Of course Avery would put on a show before he answered her question. He held one of his arms underneath his chest, further exposing his newly formed breasts for Phoebe's enjoyment and rested an elbow on his hand and a chin on his other hand. "Hm... let's think... Hmhmhm~!" He said, waving his hips to the sides putting on an act of being lost in thought so much his whole body was sort of idly moving on its own. Surely it was a response to Phoebe's stare she kept giving him the whole time. "More or less, yup! I may be the first one to fully master it though. Too bad I'm also the last one~!" He said, shrugging with a smirk spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 10:01 am

A sudden spark of concern shot through her head on that --- was he absolutely sure that he was the last one? Magic users were one thing, they could mostly handle things themselves, but was the man- woman- trapcerer absolutely positive that he didn't have an accidental bastard child somewhere that had the same form? She shook the thought from her mind. More than likely he'd already had enough sense to take the necessary precautions for preventing such things. She certainly had. "And this allows you to just change between these two forms, or can you be anything, or... anyone, perhaps." She had to, very adamantly, very insistently try to squash the though of trying to turn him spy. That might not be nearly as exciting to him as it seemed to her. Even if it did afford him the chance to seduce targets.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 10:14 am

Avery couldn't be one hundred percent sure that he'd never accidentally given one of his previous lovers a baby. It didn't matter, as far as his knowledge was concerned. "Of course I can transform into anyone~! That's what doppelgangers can do~! I could even morph into you if I wanted~!" Avery stated and winked at Phoebe. He wouldn't do it, because that'd be a little bit creepy, a turn-off for him really, but he could.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 11:01 am

Phoebe's eyebrows shot up so quickly you'd think he'd offended her ancestor. He might have. At any rate, she nodded, finally sitting down and trying desperately to resist the urge to pull Avery into her lap. Fuck. Trying to force herself to stay in conversations instead of being dragged into another pantsless dance, she looked to him and asked, "Espionage?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 12:04 pm

Avery innocently placed a finger to his lips and tilted his head to the side. "Espionage?" He repeated after her. It didn't seem like he was too bothered by the everchanging expressions on Phoebe's face. Instead, he slowly approached her and did exactly what she wanted to stop herself from doing - Avery slowly sat on Phoebe's lap. "Why are you asking me about espionage~? I've never worked as a spy~" He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2020, 12:09 pm

Her face was a mess of red instantly, and she could stop herself from draping one hand over Avery's legs, hand wrapping a bit firmly around his thigh while the other fell helpless against his back. "Never? It seems like something you might have done, if only for your own amusement." Mostly for your own amusement... She thought to herself, on the more PG side of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next