Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:34 pm

Avery rubbed his chin, his usual theatrical behavior remained yet unchanged. It seemed like he wasn't too bothered by whatever was on Phoebe's mind at that moment. "This guy?" Avery finally said pointing at the man. "Hm, good question. I don't remember ever talking to him... He just, sort of, appeared one day. Maybe he found the castle when I was gone?" The trapcerer said and for the very first time, he seemed almost confused. "Knowing people and their luck, this one saw one of the zombies and... hm... broke his neck?" He finally concluded then approached the female zombie in that wonderful looking dress. Suddenly the nostalgic look returned and it was more visible than before. "And her? This is an old and boring story." Avery said gently caressing the zombie's cheek. He didn't really want to explain it, but his role as the tour guide, despite being extremely boring, was still something he took upon his honor to do properly. "A few hundred years ago the castle was attacked and put under a grand siege, with both sides accusing each other of treachery. Finally, the army broke the defenses and got inside claiming the lives of many residents of this wonderful castle. Among the victims - my dear, dear siblings." Avery narrated with a full range of emotions, befitting a true narrator of a story. It wasn't just some story though, it was history.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:47 pm

Her brows knitted further, instantly. The curiosities of the strange man were one issue entirely, and with Avery's masterful acting she couldn't tell what were lies and what were truths. It was a dangerous line she'd have to tread another time. The woman, however? That was its own thing, and share moved towards her once more, examining her in an all new light, her expression softening. "Is all of your family here?" She inquired eventually, turning partially towards him, letting herself be concerned.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 4:54 pm

Avery got lost in thought for a moment as if he was counting confirmed cases of his family members getting zombified on the grounds of his castle. Eventually, he shook his head. "Nope! Some died just outside the walls. So, obviously, they were not affected by the magic of this place." The trapcerer finally said, shrugging a little. It seemed like he was either hiding it well, or he was just not too concerned about the deaths of his family members. Perhaps he got over it? After all it was hundreds of years before? "Ah~! Well, I've only cared about my sisters, really. They haven't done anything wrong. Besides, it was their sacrifice that allowed me to teleport the castle away for the first time~!" He explained, omitting a certain detail about their sacrifice - it wasn't important anyway
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:02 pm

Phoebe frowned openly at this. She wanted to ask more questions, wanted to push the issue. However, Avery ran on excitement and information alone was boring. Bad feelings were boring. If he wanted boring he would seek it out, but instead he actively, vehemently avoided it. She wouldn't get answers from him easily, so it would be better to do her own research. "Sisters?" She asked instead, "Can I see the other...s?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:15 pm

Avery frowned getting more and more disinterested in the topic. He wanted to get to the fun stuff already! At first, he pouted at the question but then he sighed. "Where there's one, there should be the others~!" The trapcerer said regaining his playful composure. "Come on, sister o' mine! Show us where your other sisters are~!" He told the zombie. For a moment it seemed like she would just stand there, but then she suddenly started moving towards one of the corridors. Shrugging in his usual way, Avery followed after the zombie. She led them into what looked like a small office. Surprisingly the zombies were fully capable of opening the doors the normal way. The other two sisters were standing in the middle of the office room staring at each other with empty soulless eyes. "Here there are~" Avery said to Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:21 pm

Phoebe frowned, seeming a bit more uncomfortable at this. It seemed like they were little more than staged dolls, but these were far more haunting than such a thing, and that was saying a lot, depending on the dolls. Instead of shying away, however, she went to examine their faces and features before shifting her gaze up to him, smirking playfully. "Now how is it that you had three gorgeous sisters and somehow it's still like you got all of the good looks?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:31 pm

Avery seemed unconcerned about the creepy factor of the whole situation. He was either used to such sights or the zombies, despite having no sentience, still had some intelligence in them. That didn't matter at that moment apparently. Avery laughed at Phoebe's playful question. Finally, they were once again getting to the fun of things - it was exactly what Avery was waiting for. "Who knows~? Perhaps I was supposed to be the prettiest of them all~?" The trapcerer responded using a feminine voice he'd mastered over the years and sent her a playful wink. "You are the one gifted with a wonderful and attractive body though~!" He shot back with a playful compliment of his own
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:41 pm

She beamed at him, thinking for a long moment before walking closer. "Just one?" She asked gently, teasing, hinting at more for but a moment. He'd notice in the same breath she was whispering something under her breath so unintelligibly that it seemed like it was another language. Once she'd finished, the horns under her hair shifted --- she'd managed to remain in her older, Extinct form the whole night through and even now. The horns moved, shifting more towards the sides of her head and elongating, smoothing out and dimming unit they were a faintly greyish white. As this happened, her hair paled from deep black to almost the same color as her horns, her skin darkening to a brilliant, beautiful tan and her eyes flickering for a moment before registering as a golden-honey yellow. She was slightly taller, now, still all brilliantly fit legs but her figure had filled out, expanding her bust and hips. Her facial features seemed mostly the same, however, though they shifted to amusement tinged with slight discomfort --- her breasts didn't fit into this shirt nearly as well in this form. "...or every body?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:54 pm

The trapcerer curiously tilted his head to the side hearing Phoebe whisper something to herself. It didn't take a genius to figure out she was using magic and while he was getting slightly concerned for a split second, the moment he saw her body change his shape, his jaw dropped and his cheeks actually turned somewhat red. It took him a moment to regain his composure and once he did, a grin on his face grew wider than ever. "In everything that is fun! This! Is! Incredible!" The trapcerer beamed with joy and excitement. He casually waved his hand making all zombies leave the office as if they listened to his will. "Now I want to see every one of your bodies~!" Avery said and licked his lips allowing himself to enjoy the beauty of his temporary lover.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:58 pm

Her face took on a slightly pink hue and she laughed, leaning against the back of one of the couches and casually undoing the buttons of her blouse with one hand. "There are ten in total," she said, including her regularly body and absolutely ommitting Ivoria. She hated that form, at least in appearance, for how the horn worked out for it. After all, it was a narwhal. "They can be draining, so I might need some of that boundless" - the word sounded especially flirty - "stamina of yours~" Phoebe waited, then, seeing if he was going to ask for the next or not, "Pick a number, when you're ready." She told him, a gentle prompting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:09 am

With a smirk on his face, his eyes were locked on Phoebe and the wonderful assets of that new form. With slow and quiet steps, he approached her and let out a purr as his hands drifted towards her waist. "Before I pick a number, let me have some fun, hm~?" Avery said with a singing voice, before planting a nice long kiss on her neck. Now both his eyes rested on Phoebe's body, allowing himself to caress it, with intent to explore it. It was exciting. A part of him started having this weird feeling - a lady like her would never get boring. "Ten different forms... and the same mind? Sounds like perfection~!" Avery murmured, before allowing himself to chuckle and then moved on to kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:28 am

She purred into the kiss, balancing herself on the back of the heavy sofa so that she could wrap her legs about his middle. Phoebe enjoyed his attentions, enjoyed the time they spent together, and it was times like this, with the way he drank her in and spoke about her almost with reverence that she felt, in a way, worshipped. The witch wasn't so vain as to think herself some equivalent of a deity, but a girl could get used to this sort of attention, and she was sure as anything intent on rewarding him for such things. Besides, she hadn't used the forms in a while. It was nice to be able to swap between them from time to time, familiarize herself with the changes and what came with them. To have someone else becoming familiar with them, and rather intimately at that, was a decadent little delight that she was loathe to pass up. Oh, if he wanted to have a go with each of her other forms then she wouldn't stop him, with one singular exception. Her Karka and Covert things she could deal with, considering the most troublesome of the horns for them formed more on her forehead. Ivoria, however? That horn was a tooth, and it had a way of piercing through her lip and nose, rather uncomfortably at that. She didn't like that form herself on a good day, and the horn detracted from the almost supernatural beauty of it --- to say nothing of how difficult it was to do anything, especially on an intimate scale, with the horn.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:46 pm

How would he not express how attractive she was in his eyes? Avery wanted her to know how much his body and mind desired her. Who wouldn't? She was attractive and her personality was the opposite of boring. While love and close relationships weren't what he sought out in life, he was certainly going to enjoy her company for as long as it was reasonable. With her legs wrapped around his torso, she supported her back with one of his hand, while using the other to keep caressing her. Locked in that position, his addiction to carnal desires only screamed inside his mind to have another go with her since it would be a whole new experience. The lust would be the end of him one day, he was almost certain of it. Suddenly he found himself hesitating though - he couldn't pick between what his curiosity wanted and what his desire wanted. Certainly, enjoying one of her bodies for the next few days sounded like a perfect solution, but he simply couldn't know if she would even give him that much time. Finally, he got an idea - a brilliant one in his mind, despite it not satisfying all he wanted. He locked his lips with hers for a long and passionate french kiss, which he would prolong for a few moments while allowing his free hand to grope her body a little. "Oh, you don't even know how much I'd like to have a go with every. single. one of your bodies..." Avery whispered into her ear slowly. "How about this - I pick a number and then we'll have some more fun with the next body, immediately after you switch~! And the number will be... 4" Avery said, then nibbled on her ear
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:57 pm

She was easily molded by his touch, giving freely of her flesh and the desires of it. Chuckling softly, she nodded, sneaking her fingers around his wandering hand and sliding it into her underwear with a devilish gleam. "But this one first~" Phoebe breathed heavily, bucking against his hand while she reclaimed his mouth in a kiss. The witch could easily keep up with him for at least a few more rounds, and at that point she could just as easily screw with the numbers to bring out her Mythic form, rejuvenating them both with a few bouts of healing magic. As her mind began to fall to little more than lust, she started casting numbers to each of her forms, cursing when she'd realized she'd miscounted in her lustful haze. She'd either have to change up the game or swap which of her forms she was excluding, leaving her at a loss either way. At least she could determine the lengths of some of her horns, sometimes. Still, she'd rather risk dealing with the Narwhal's horn than the childish form of her Melopard. That was a line she wouldn't cross.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 7:55 pm

"As you wish~!" Avery replied feeling as if he was the one who had his thoughts read. He was more than content to enjoy her bodies to the fullest. With the fingers of his one hand now exploring a whole new area of her body and with his lips being trapped in another kiss he knew there was no stopping him at that point. Avery used his fingers to get her aroused enough to be ready for another round of his favorite type of activity, before pulling his hand out of her underwear. Using surprising amounts of strength he lifted her up to carry her somewhere where he could easily put her down and have another go with her. His choice was the nearby desk to spice things up...

OOC: Another skip?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:16 pm

Ooc: Can do! How are we skipping!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:19 pm

OOC: Like before, maybe? A simple fade-to-black so I don't have to describe Avery's deviance
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:35 pm

Several hours, hell it could have even been a day or more, later, Phoebe had finally located all of her clothing, only to have it dumped on the floor so that she could shower. By this point, he'd seen, and done, all but one of her forms, and the last one was now something of a trump card for her. The apparent age of the form alone was a warning sign and a half, but it was besides the point that it was still a form that he hadn't seen. She could hide if she ever needed to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:59 pm

Luckily for her, Avery's bedroom had it's own separate bathroom installed. During the time he'd spend with her Avery enjoyed himself a lot. There was this one regret in his mind and heart - what if he went through her forms a little too quickly? They were all so great and each round he was given with each one of them around different spots in the castle felt special. It was so worth it though. The trapcerer couldn't even remember having a better lover than Phoebe in, like, forever. Lucky was the one who would steal the heart of that woman, Avery thought to himself. While his witch lover was taking a nice shower, he'd poured some wine into two glasses, in case she wanted to enjoy some afterward. The seemingly countless rounds he'd had with her, eventually left him somewhat spent - he wouldn't show it though, hiding underneath his usual demeanor. Besides, Avery didn't want to give Phoebe any excuse not to show him the last form.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:24 pm

ooc: Her count made it where he wouldn't logically know of there being another form

ic:
She took her time, eventually stepping out and donning her clothes, squirming a little bit at the discomfort of wearing already worn underwear. Phoebe made a note to immediately run a load of laundry once she was home. Sorting out her hair before joining him, she eventually sauntered back to his room, all smiles and loose muscles. "Wine?" She inquired, noticing the glasses and idly trying to guess to herself what kind it might be.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:00 am

OOC: Sorry, my bad!

IC:

Seeing Phoebe step out of the bathroom returned a smile onto Avery's face. Being in a great mood brought some comedic ideas into his mind. Standing up with both glasses in his hands, he smirked a little. "No~! It's the blood of a thousand virgins~" Avery joked before gently reaching out with his hand to hand the glass to the witch. With a wink, he took a small little sip from his, before finally clarifying. "Of course it's wine~! Straight from the wine cellar." Avery was taking not so discreet glances at Phoebe, still quite obviously amazed by her looks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 7:58 am

She smirked knowingly, shaking her head as she made her way closer. Phoebe placed a kiss at his cheek as she took one of the glasses, eyes all teasing, "Somehow, my dear, I feel like no one could make it through this castle and remain a virgin under your gaze."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:45 am

Avery laughed a little, raising his glass to that statement. "I barely ever invite guests here anyway!" He said and shrugged in his usual manner. "I am certain no straight man could ever resist your charms either, dear~!" He complimented her with a singing voice before taking a sip from the glass.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 9:57 am

Phoebe chuckled, moving to take a seat and relaxing, lounging against the back of the cushions. "Straight? I've had men suddenly question if they were bi when they were adamantly gay. Those were some strange times." Another laugh followed and she swirled her glass before sniffing in softly and taking a sip. "I'm sure you have your fair share of mishaps. How often have you broken someone's fragile sexuality?" She kept the conversation going as such, knowing that trying to push for more than just a physical partnership would be its own hurdle. Allying with her would have to seem exciting in some way for him to bother, or at the least, not turning against her had to have its own fair share of benefits. Hopefully, she'd given him about eleven reasons why she wasn't worth betraying.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2020, 10:22 am

Hearing Phoebe start the topic of breaking sexualities of their victims filled Avery with a surge of pride. His smirk turned into a grin as he sat down next to the witch and put a leg on a leg. Sipping on his wine he put on an act as if he was trying his best to count down his successes in seduction despite it seeming impossible. Of course, he would do so with his standard over the top theatrical way - with expressive and dramatic gesticulation. "My dear, breaking sexualities is my specialty~! Tricking men and women into thinking I'm a young innocent maiden never gets old! Besides, there's a chance you might've heard of some of the scandals I may or may have not caused over the course of centuries~!" Avery said, winking, his amused voice never changing its tone. "Oh, how many weddings have I ruined by seducing the groom, oh my~!" Avery added, shrugging, sounding quite proud of himself. "Royal weddings were my favorites~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next