Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:25 pm

Avery shrugged theatrically. "What can I say? I just love a good party~!" He said smirking. "Especially when such a party is spent in the presence of someone as attractive as you~!" The sorcerer added, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:33 pm

She fell for the bait, lip twitching upwards as her eyes danced in amusement. Attempting to chide her, she gestured at their food, attempting to divert the conversation, "If you don't eat, I'm going to drag you back to that bedroom and let you go hungry."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:49 pm

Avery chuckled at Phoebe's attempts to steer their conversation in a different direction. "Oooh, can't I have both~?" He teased, smirking. Then he shook his head. "You're right, though! Delicious food can't go to waste~!" Avery announced before he started digging into the food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:56 pm

Phoebe merely laughed, muttering an almost dismissive, though mirthful, "Later," before proceeding to handle her own breakfast. If nothing else, she wanted some tea and something bready in her system, though she knew she needed more than that... especially if she kept her "promise" of another round.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:27 pm

That one 'later' was enough to get Avery all excited and more energetic than before. Though there was some weird dignified etiquette to how he was eating breakfast. Just as if some weird rule prevented him from just stuffing his mouth full of food. It somehow looked like in all those movies about kings, queens, princesses and princes, and their daily lives.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:35 pm

It wouldn't have surprised her if she learned that Avery was royalty, especially with his general behavior and flair. Whatever the case may be though, she couldn't help but to roll her eyes and laugh a little at his excitement, focusing on her own food as much as she could bring herself to pull her eyes away from her guest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:05 pm

Phoebe definitely wasn't that far from the truth really. As she would find out soon. Probably. With his noble mannerism, his eating pace was quite slow. Although from the small smiles he was showing here and there, it was obvious that he was enjoying their breakfast quite a lot. From time to time he would also glance over at his host, enjoying her beauty as much as he was enjoying the food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:18 pm

With her eyes and subtle features, she flirted with him from across. The table, though she did her best to keep things at least somewhat tame. As much as she enjoyed their romp, she was certainly disinclined from continuing it on her dining table.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:08 pm

Thus, for the time being, Avery felt silent. For someone who knew nothing of his background, it probably seemed almost out of character. Long minutes later, he finally finished the meal and nodded with satisfaction. "Thank you very much! It was certainly one of the best meals I've had in a while! Nothing beats a homemade breakfast." Avery said, unable to stop himself from praising Phoebe and her cooking. Not only she provided him with lots of fun, but she also managed to satisfy his stomach. If not for the fact that he wasn't looking for a serious relationship, which he stated the night before, he would probably wish he had a wife like her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:14 pm

Phoebe probably would have laughed, a surprisingly unintended gesture that would come across as rude, had she had any less control and had Avery said the thought aloud. Thankfully, neither of these things were an issue, leaving her only to respond to what he'd actually said, "Well, I appreciate the compliment." She stated honestly, beaming at him as she set about clearing the table, putting away leftovers and handling the dishes as much as she could. It at least gave their stomachs time to settle. Who knows, she might share her number so they could meet up again in the future.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:34 pm

Avery certainly hoped she would. Phoebe certainly didn't seem like the type that would ever make him feel bored. Which was a good thing. Regardless, it was time for Avery to return to his usual overly theatrical self. "Well then~! Both the private party and it's after-party were a success, don't you think~? " He said flirtatiously. In his mind, he was already thinking of ways to spice things up, to keep things as exciting. "What about we hold another one of our little private parties at my place, hm~? I've got good old wine if you're into that." He said and gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:43 pm

She stopped in the middle of her tidying up to look over at him, cocking and eyebrow and smirking wide. Oh, he had proposed that now, had he? "Is that a threat or a promise, darling?" She asked, surprised at just how much of a purr she'd poured into her voice. Oh, well. She wasn't about to complain, and she doubted that Avery would either.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:55 pm

Avery pretended like he was thinking of an answer, doing so in his standard over the top way. "A threat or a promise indeed~!" He said, letting out a playful purr of his own. "Care to find out~?" Avery answered teasingly, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:57 pm

Phoebe grinned, setting her stuff down and drying off her hands before walking around to his place at the table, all saunter and flirtatious gaze. "Oh, would I~" She purred, leaning towards him and smirking, daring him to try to kiss her. She wouldn't exactly turn him down, but she wanted it to at least seem like a tease.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 4:17 am

Avery chuckled. "There's a thrill in not knowing till the last moment, hm~?" He responded. At first, he didn't take the opportunity, teasingly delaying. He then leaned in for a short passionate kiss, if she would allow him. He fully expected her to move away to tease him more. It's what he would do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:22 pm

She giggled when he leaned forward, catching on to their little game and ducking back slightly, a single, small step out of his way, her eyes dancing. Oh, but he was such a delightful plaything. He could make for an interesting, tactical ally, though she doubted that he was one for combat, even distanced. Most likely, he would be the, "I'll support you from the bedroom" type. That suited her just fine.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:35 pm

How wrong she was in her assumption. Well, perhaps she would realize his true worth as an ally quite soon. Though it's not like he wouldn't enjoy being the one supporting her from the bedroom. Any role was fine as long as he could enjoy a little bit of entertainment provided by her. Once she ducked away, Avery chuckled. His prediction was on point. He shook his head. "Heh~! Nothing beats falling into a trap that you were aware of~!" The sorcerer said, amused.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:38 pm

She laughed, amused and entertained, pleasant appreciating their dynamic. "So, are you going to keep talking, or do you plan on taking me back to bed~?" She knew the answer, they both did, but there was only so much dancing one could do before ending with a flourish; everything had its moment, and taking too much time would ruin it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:44 pm

Avery's eyes rolled playfully as if he was considering his options. "Unless you want to... switch bedrooms?" He said smirking, as he started approaching her slowly and swaying his hips in a more girly way. Well, it kinda worked with his more androgynous face and body. Unless she started playing a game of cat and mouse he would place one of his hands on her hips, while the other would land on her back, before pulling her in for a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:54 pm

"Mmf!" Was the closest approximation to the sound she made as she sighed, cut-off from whatever she'd been trying to say as she fell into the kiss. Well, the intention was still to head to his place, but who knew, maybe they wouldn't make it that far. She could work with that. Really, the closest thing to a time schedule she had to worry about anyway was where she might find her next monster. That would take some doing to figure out anyway. It could wait. Monster poachers weren't terribly common; Hunter's Axes were the biggest trouble, and even then they focused almost exclusively on those that were already turning kishin. She had time, and for a bit of fun, she had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:06 pm

Avery was taking his time, having a proper taste of her lips, prolonging the kiss as much as he could, playfully nibbling on her lip before pulling away. He also had all the time in the world. Looking her in the eye her started whispering something in a language that sounded like german, while also making some gesticulations towards a nearby wall. It was clear that he was casting some magic there. Suddenly space in there got covered by an oval of pure energy. Avery pulled Phoebe for one last kiss before looking at his creation. "Shall we~?" He asked her with a flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:17 pm

Phoebe's gaze followed his gesturing, and she raised a brow, surprised, impressed, and perhaps a little more turned on. What was this ability? Oh, he became more and more decadent with every passing second. She might not be too keen on giving this particular prize up. Looking back at him with a curious, adventurous smile, she nodded and allowed herself to be lead.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:34 pm

Avery let out a giggle, as he took her hand, leading her towards the magical creatures. Standing in front of it, he thrust his empty hand into it, before sending her a smirk. "Hop~!" He said, before jumping into the oval, pulling her inside with him.

As it turned out, it was a portal leading to another place. By the looks of it, perhaps it was even another world? Taken straight from fairy tales? Well, obviously that wasn't possible, but the room they found themselves in certainly could cause the imagination to run wild. Avery teleported them to a very luxorious-looking bedroom, with a bed so big, there was easily more space for more than two people to sleep in it. The ceiling was decorated with what seemed like carvings covered with gold. There was a crystal chandelier hanging from the center of the ceiling. By a wall, there was a rather big fireplace, with a decorative shield handing directly on it. In terms of furniture, there was also an old-looking, but very well preserved sofa and a table with golden legs. There was a window overlooking a courtyard of some sort and judging by the shape of the structure seen from the window they seemed to be in an actual castle. It seemed like Avery revealed his main attraction to Phoebe.
The sorcerer chuckled. "Welcome to my humble abode~!" He said although it was clearly an uderstatemet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 7:36 pm

She hid her curiosity and analytic mind behind a wonderous smile, taking in the area she'd been brought to and presented with wide eyes and a gentle expression. Honestly, she really was genuinely fascinated by the space around her, but there was something buried deeper, a nagging to her. Did she know of this seeming prince? Her eyes lingered mostly on the shield above the fireplace, though she tried to make it less obvious; she likely wouldn't uncover anything if she didn't catch onto the design at first glance. Silently, mouth partially agape, she made her way to the window, eyeing the landscape with wonder. Well. It seemed like his threats of a good time was being brought to fruition. She had been expecting a lot of talk and some action, but this was far beyond what she'd imagined. "Humble?" The horn witch inquired, turning towards him with a brow cocked, her voice surprisingly coming out partially as a squeak.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 8:13 pm

Seeing her reaction Avery couldn't help but smile, fighting his urge to start laughing out loud. She tried to be so subtle, yet all the little hints proved that she was intrigued. He was so used to living in that castle, that no matter how much he renovated it and added new things, it just couldn't amaze him anymore. Avery shrugged. "Humble." He repeated, smirking. "This isn't the palace of Versailles, nor The Schönbrunn Palace!" He told her, absolutely unconcerned by the fact that both were the residences of the biggest kings of Europe.  There were hints of both french and german accents when he was saying the names of the places. "Anyway~! Welcome to der Schwarzstein Schloss, the Blackstone castle. Doubt you've heard of it~! It officially never existed OR got completely destroyed somewhere in the... Eighteenth-century? I think that was the official version. Anyway, it was located in central Europe, in a small germanic kingdom that was so forgotten literally nobody remembers it now." He gave Phoebe a quick explanation. After all, she wouldn't provide him with the fun he wanted, while being all stunned and in awe.  Somehow his accent got quite noticeably germanic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)   Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Threaten me with a Good Time (Rackie/Lani, private)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next