Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 10:32 am

"I see," Chauncey said, nodding, once she expressed her eagerness to try it. Unwittingly, his gaze was drawn to that excited sparkle, though it wasn't like he avoided eye contact as a rule. "Well... I could arrange that. I mean, I have so many spare parts lying about that I can put together a whole pair, no trouble..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 10:54 am

"Really?!" Angela asked when he mentioned he could assemble a whole pair of skates using his spare parts. It seemed like that only made her even more happy and excited. "That'd be so great!" She said, grinning like a child that got visited by Santa.

Then Aurora approached their table and placed two cups of coffee on their table. Seeing her younger sister so happy completely ended all of her worries caused by Chauncey's less than average first impression. She gave him a friendly smile, before walking off to deal with other customers.

"Thanks." Angela said to her sister, before returning to their conversation. "But be warned though, I'll probably bruise my knees in the learning process!" She said, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 11:05 am

"You're more likely to bruise your butt. They're powered, so they'll go forward from under you. I can attest with personal experience," Chauncey said, a smile working itself onto his features again. It was strange, to him. It wasn't talking about his skates, now, but Angela. People didn't usually have that sort of effect on him, but she was managing to. He certainly didn't usually offer to build people skates, either. All this really was unexpectedly unlike him. "Oh, this is good..." he mumbled, having had taken a sip of his beverage.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 11:14 am

Angela took a sip to make sure Luna added the right amount of chocolate to the mocha. She did, it was delicious. Ana was right, she was definitely getting better. "Butt, knees, elbows, possibly my face too. Trust me, everything is possible in my case." Angela said half-jokingly, well at least she wasn't as unlucky as her wolf witch coworker, who still somehow ends up her shifts with something spilled on her apron. When she heard his comment about the mocha, she nodded. "Yeah... I like it. It's perfectly sweet as all things should be." Angela said and added in a little joke for her own enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 11:18 am

"Eh? Your face? That'd be a shame..." Chauncey said, not thinking it through overmuch, nor thinking much of it once he did say it. He continued to savour the taste of his coffee instead.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 11:33 am

Because of his comment, Angela blushed again and immediately focused on her coffee until the feeling of embarrassment started to disappear. "Hm... I could probably use my wings to prevent falls..." Angela commented, figuring that since she had her powers, she could use them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 11:38 am

"You could, couldn't you? Man, wish I had that when I was learning," Chauncey said, chuckling quietly under his breath. "Hey, so, is everyone that works here a magic user?" he asked, changing the subject suddenly. He wasn't sure what else to talk about, really, so he just picked the first thought he had. "Your sister and yourself are both witches, then Luna over there I've heard about from Ana."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 11:43 am

"Well, yes, but there's one slight exception." Angela replied to his question, then she made a pause to form a more detailed answer. "So, my mom is the owner and she's obviously a witch... You already know about me, Aurora and Luna. However, there's also Aurora's boyfriend, who is a dragon. So, I don't really know if he counts as a magic-user." The witch explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 12:32 pm

"Eh? A dragon?" Chauncey asked in surprise, eyes wide, imagining a large fire breathing lizard trying to fit into the shop. Somehow, he felt like he was missing something. Then, there was the question of how being a couple with a dragon worked. He must have been missing something.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 12:36 pm

Angela shrugged. "Yeah. A dragon." She repeated, treating it like something obvious and totally normal. Then something in her brain clicked. "Ah, right! My bad! See, Yurio is not your standard dragon. He's got a semi-normal-looking human form, which according to my sister is unique and he is probably the only dragon in history who has such an ability." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 12:51 pm

"Oh, so he transforms like a magic user? That's magic, so yeah, I'd count it," Chauncey said, now fully understanding the situation. That was much, much better than the alternative.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 12:56 pm

"In this case, yeah, every person working here is a magic-user... It's kinda weird, isn't it? I mean, let's take Deathbucks for example. Many DWMA students work there part-time, right? But seeing a witch among them? I think it would be a rare sight." Angela said, noticing that the staff members of Nine-Tails were really unique compared to other cafes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:03 pm

"It's a little unusual. Not sure about weird," Chauncey said with a shrug. Everyone had to work someone, and a place providing work for magic-users didn't seem so bad an idea. At least assholes who had a problem with it would stay away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:07 pm

"Have you met any magic users before? Witches, sorcerers?" Angela asked out of curiosity. She'd always been sure that for many seeing a witch was something extremely rare. After all, there weren't that many of her kind alive and even less actually working for the academy. Well, unless she was mistaken in all assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:16 pm

"A couple. I've been attending the Academy for a little while now, and there are a fair amount going there, plus, there's that one substitute who uses wind magic, I'm told he just goes around without using soul protect, not that I can see," Chauncey said, trying to think of all the times he'd met anyone that was a magic user, "Then, enchanting is a bit like magic. Hell, innate magic users don't need the gloves."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:25 pm

"Wait, a substitute magic-user? Hm... I wonder if my witch teacher knows them." Angela said, quite surprised to hear about another teacher who can use magic. Well, they were only a substitute, but still. Then there was her entire magic-class. He had to know some witches and sorcerers indeed. "To be honest, to me enchanting is like magic to people who've never seen magic. I know almost nothing about the enchanting processes... I just admire the results." She said with honesty.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:28 pm

"I guess people tend to be drawn to things they don't know about, huh?" Chauncey said, thinking. "To me, enchanting is mundane, while magic is something special. Well, at least my family's enchantments," he tacked on that last bit, looking to Aurora, no doubt thinking about her arm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:35 pm

Angela noticed his look. It seemed like Mark's magic-based enchantments really caught his interest. "But you can learn new ways to enchant and create tools, right?" She asked, trying to confirm that some enchanting skills can be learned.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:39 pm

"Yeah, you can. It takes a long time and you probably won't end up with as good a product as what you're emulating, though," Chauncey said, nodding in confirmation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:46 pm

Angela scratched the back of her head, thinking about his answer. "Hmm, I see. Well, I was going to suggest trying to learn something from Mark. I'm sure he would be happy if you taught him something too in return." She suggested. "That's just an idea." She added, before drinking from her cup. Angela took a moment to think about Chauncey. So far, he turned out to be a really cool guy and his honesty, while sometimes troublesome, was something she really appreciated about him. His skating and enchanting skills were absolutely impressive in her opinion. And his smile, his incredible smile, which would automatically make her smile too. Also his prettiness... Angela got a bit lost in her thoughts and blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:54 pm

"One day, maybe. If he's up for it, I'm always up for learning," Chauncey said, similarly opting to go back to drinking his coffee. When Angela stayed silent for a while, he looked at her and seeing her blushing again, told her of his discovery, "You sure do blush a lot."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 1:58 pm

"Not really. Today seems to be different though..." Angela said, seeing no point in trying to hide anything from him, even if it was really embarrassing. He would probably notice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 2:12 pm

"Eh, so it's my fault?" Chauncey asked, pointing to himself, eyes wide in surprise. He thought she was just predisposed to getting red.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 2:16 pm

Angela shook her head and giggled. "Maybe~?" She said, teasing a bit. "For real though, I've just been thinking about something and I remembered a few things you said to me after the race... That's why I got red again..." Angela explained, feeling that her face got even redder because she was admitting those things to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2019, 3:44 pm

Chauncey looked away as he scratched his head, closing an eye. "I so wasn't expecting any of this," he said, under his breath, reiterating what he had said quite a few times before then already. Whether she was or wasn't like that all the time, Chauncey found that his attention was captivated whenever it did happen. Even now, he found he wanted to look despite looking away. The hell did Ana introduce me to..? This is weird...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)   If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you paint flames on your skates will it make them go faster? (Private || Arc and Rackie)
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next