Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2020, 8:18 am

"I just had the thought that Aru is right about a whole lot of things, so," Chauncey said, looking around the place as if to see if anyone was looking in their direction. With the coast more or less clear, he reached up behind her head and pulled her towards himself, pressing his lips to her own. It was awkward, and very brief. At the end, even if the action was premeditated, he couldn't help the flushed nature his face took on from the tips of his ears to the base of his beck.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2020, 8:45 am

"Uhm, why wouldn't she be? She seems to be a smart girl." Angela quickly responded seeing him look around. What was going on? What was he plotting? Her eyes went wide when he pulled her into a kiss. Only for a second though, because soon she closed them shut and kissed him back. It was brief, but Angela would never forget it. With her cheeks slowly getting the color of her hair and eyes, she put a hand to her lips feeling embarrassed, surprised, and, most importantly, happy. She felt her heart hammering in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2020, 1:43 pm

A few brief moments later, Aruna was done gathering souls and decided to return to the two of them. She was making her way in from an angle that so happened to obscure both of their faces enough. Still, they were close and seemed to be having a moment again. Aruna wasn't one to back down. She crouched down near them. "You two should..." she started, before she noticed their expressions and the way Angela was holding her hand too her lips. "Ooooh..."

That was Chauncey's cue to look firmly away from both Angela and Aruna and jump back up to his feet. "Shit... We should think about gettin' back, shouldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2020, 4:54 pm

Aruna being... well, herself, only made Angela more embarrassed, she tried to cover her face with her hands as if that would stop them from seeing how red she was on the face. A quiet and muffled whine escaped her lips as the realization that Aru already knew hit her. Chauncey's suggestion made her return to reality, but the blush wouldn't go away. "We can... we can leave anytime... The portal won't go away unless Raccoon gets it dispelled."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2020, 7:51 pm

"Yeah, I'd rather go back sooner rather than later," Chauncey said, moving on ahead as a means of hiding himself from scrutiny. Playing it cool, or something. He didn't feel all that cool. He was feeling other things besides, like the weird fluttery feeling in his chest or the heat of his face, but certainly not cool. 

Aruna followed with a little smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 8:49 am

Angela tried walking beside Chauncey, with her hands behind her back, looking away with all the feelings overwhelming her heart, mind and soul. She was feeling so sweet on the inside she had a feeling she would melt out of sheer joy and sweetness. The two approached the portal. It was like an oval-shaped orange dot just hovering slightly above the ground. It was so thin that seeing it from the side was difficult if not for the magical particles coming off of it. The space inside the oval looked almost like a liquid with vague colors representing the shapes on the other side. The other side looked like some buildings and a street - probably back in Death City.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 9:35 am

Chauncey rode up to the portal and, after looking at it for a few seconds, stepped through carefully. "Man, that shit's trippy," he said. It was almost weirder to step through a weird circle into somewhere else than it was to just appear at another location as it seems they did when they ended up wherever the hell it was that the magic user actually took them. 

Aru stepped through the portal after him, but then stepped right on back. She hopped back and forth like that a few times, apparently amused, until she was hurried along by Chauncey for blocking the way for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 11:03 am

Angela was the last to step through the portal. Where did it lead? Apparently the other end of the portal was located right in front of "Nine-Tails Cafe" because of course, it was. It was easy to assume that the Raccoon guy just snatched Aurora straight from her shift to come to the rescue. Angela didn't look surprised at all. However, Aru's playfulness when stepping through the portal put a smile on her face. It was cute and hilarious.

At one of the tables located outside the cafe, the trio would notice Elizabeth. The woman was sitting with a leg on a leg, casually sipping tea from a big mug. It was probably kind of obvious who she was to Aurora and Angela. All thanks to some facial features easily noticeable on the two. Besides, Aurora had her eyes, not counting the color and Angela had a very similar hair color. "Welcome back. How was the date?" The woman casually asked them. It was almost impossible to read what mood she was in though, after all, she'd mastered the art of hiding her emotions a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 12:29 pm

Aruna didn't seem to want to stick around once she was made to actually leave the portal alone. "I'm going home..." she said, walking off in the right direction despite never having been to the cafe before.

Chauncey finally noticed the woman out the front of the cafe once she spoke. His mind was preoccupied and partially elsewhere until that moment. His response, or part of it, was to look down at his blood-stained, dirt-smeared and generally ruined shirt for a moment. "Eventful," he said, looking back up at Eliza, putting on a smile that really came off as rather tired.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 2:07 pm

Well, Aru would probably find a way, so Angela wasn't too concerned. Too bad she didn't want to stay for longer. Seeing Elizabeth just 'chillin' & vibin'' there made her feel a little embarrassed, especially after hearing her mother's question so nonchalantly. Sometimes the fact that she was way too perceptive was very, very uncomfortable. It almost seemed like the woman knew everything by just looking at a person.

"Y-Yeah... a lot of unexpected things happened." Angela just summed up and looked away, with a blush on her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 2:30 pm

Chauncey didn't know Eliza, so he had no idea about the woman's propensity to making people uncomfortable with her seemingly all-knowing intuition. He just didn't know what to do, so he kept his hands in his pockets and looked vaguely in the general direction of the cafe but not exactly at Eliza and certainly not at the younger Foster.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 2:58 pm

A small mischievous smile appeared on Eliza's face seeing their reactions. She put her mug aside and joined the fingers of her hands into a pyramid while looking at them both. It seemed like she was taking a good long look at the two as if she was trying to spot something. Only then a smile on her face went wider a little. When she cleared her throat ż the expression on her face returned back to normal. "How was the first kiss?" Elizabeth suddenly asked. "I must've been sweet and delicious, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 3:06 pm

Chauncey looked at Eliza with widened eyes, surprised at the question and predictably blushing besides. He looked away from her, again, scratching at his cheek. "Not sure about delicious, but... Yeah, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 3:21 pm

Hearing her mother speak made Angela's eyes go wide as her face once again turned full red. She finally started understanding the torment her sister had been going through with Yurio. "M-Mom!" The fire witch said in protest, still unable to fully comprehend what she'd just experienced.

Eliza wasn't really showing it or anything, but the air around her changed. It almost seemed like the woman was amused by their reactions. "Oh don't mind me." Eliza said before once again taking her mug into two hands. She quickly resumed her slow ritual of sipping on her tea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 3:53 pm

Now, Chauncey had even less of an idea of what to do. It was awkward before all of that. It was pretty lucky that that's all Chauncey thought about it. Just a mother teasing her daughter at her and her date's... Oh, right. "C'mere," Chauncey said, taking Angela's hand and rolled on down the road with her in tow. No destination in mind, besides being out of earshot of a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2020, 4:59 pm

Angela looked really, really thankful to be rescued from such an embarrassing situation. Really, if her mother used to be doing similar things to Aurora - she would probably start feeling pity for poor Yurio. The dragon boy didn't deserve such cruel treatment from her mother. When Eliza was out of sight she was relieved. "Thanks..." she said
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2020, 5:23 pm

"Mmm... Well, I don't know if this is going to be any less awkward," he said as he came to a stop. He kept hold of Angela's hand, even if he was all too aware of her, as he turned around on the spot. "Alright, so... Uh..." he started, but looked away, looking somewhat displeased as he tried to think of how to word things. "Ah, shit, I'm just going to stop trying to fuck about with it... You wanna just go on and do the whole 'proper couple' thing already?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 5:00 pm

Angela couldn't help but tilt her head to the side seeing Chauncey in such a flustered state. Although it also made her blush heavily no matter how hard she wanted her cheeks to go back to normal again. When he finally asked his question, Angela immediately covered her face with a hand as if to hide the embarrassment that was written on her face. She needed a long moment to come to her senses and calm down a little, as much as it was possible anyway. "Y-Yes! Yes! Yes, of course! I... I would love to..." Angela eventually said and looked away, getting embarrassed again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 5:40 pm

Chauncey waited for her answer with breath. He was confident of her answer, which was why he asked in the first place; still, it didn't lessen the feeling of suspense all that much and there was the off-chance that she'd think it was still early or something. The pause she had to take to get over the fact that he asked in the first place didn't help any, either. As such, he waited, holding her hand, until she spoke again. He smiled, a little relief mixed with the joy that was surprising to him in its intensity. "Mmm. Good... Uh..." he stopped to think, looking away again, features flushed. "Alright, so, that's sorted... I, uh, think I should go home for now, so..." he trailed off as he let go of her hand to give her a quick hug instead. Letting go of her again, he turned around rather quickly and rode off just as fast. "Later!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 10:47 am

Angela just stood there in place, watching his reactions to her words. It was cute. He was cute. A sweet smile spread across her face seeing as he was unable to put together a sentence. Once he finally said he should go home, Angela felt a little bit disappointed. She wanted a little bit more time! So when he hugged her and then rode off so suddenly she just stood there dumbfounded, waving her hand a little as he started disappearing from her sight. "You dummy..." The witch mumbled with a pout when Chauncey finally disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 11:24 am

Less than a minute later, barely any time after Chauncey finally disappeared from view, Angela would receive a message from him.

lets go on another date soon to make up for this one

ps. soul protect btw

Chauncey, as he was writing all of that, wasn't moving particularly fast. That would have usually been about the only time that he'd be smiling so much, before Angela. It was a surprise, really, how happy all that made him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 3:52 pm

Angela giggled and shook her head after reading the text. Her response was quite simple:
Mhm! Looking forward to it!
Ps. Okaaaay daaaaad :P

Shrugging, Angela started making her way back to the cafe with a wide happy smile on her face

The End?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12