Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 7:25 pm

Chauncey turned himself so he was more facing Angela, propping up his head against the back of the sofa with one hand. The other was on his chin as he mulled the question over. "No, I don't think I would," he finally said, shaking his head and smiling, a tinge of red meeting his features once again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 8:21 am

Observing his behavior and finally realizing what that meant, made her blush quite brightly. She started smiling oh her own feeling the weird sweetness filling her body. "O-Oh..." She first mumbled. "Well then... I... would love to see you keep your word then! Spending breaks together would be great" Angela said, still feeling quite embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 8:46 am

Chauncey grinned at her briefly before he returned to his previous, more normal sitting position. "Hey, doesn't Ana sit around watching Luna work? I remember her saying something along those lines," Chauncey asked, also remembering how he thought about how boring it seemed as an activity. Didn't seem so boring now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 9:14 am

Angela nodded. "Oh yeah, she does. It seems like uses the majority of her free time to do that. Luna's really happy with that. On the other hand, Ana drinks lots of coffee for obvious reasons." She said. The same realization hit her. Before meeting Chauncey she was surprised that Ana could just sit in Nine-Tails for hours just watching Luna make drinks. However, it suddenly started making sense.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 9:26 am

"Honestly, I had my doubts when she first told me, but..." But he could see it now, at the very least. Ana always seemed twice as happy as her baseline when she talked about Luna, too.

At this point in time, from the entrance to the living room, came a very soft and quiet "Hello."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 11:07 am

"But..?" Angela repeated after him as she tilted her head to the side. When she heard that quiet greeting, she quickly turned toward the source of it. "'Ello!" The witch returned the greeting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2020, 4:13 pm

Aruna had walked inside all silent, since Chauncey never did lock up properly. "Hey," she said again, before turning on her heel to go and walk further into the apartment. She was just being polite.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2020, 6:04 am

"Hey, wait!" Angela called out, before rushing to retrieve her bag of fruit. "I've got something for you... or rather your bat friend." She said giving the shaman the bag full of juicy tangerines.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2020, 5:26 pm

Aruna stopped when Angela called out, peeking back around the corner to see her trying to retrieve her bag. "Oh?" she was curious about what Angela might have decided to do, and looking inside the bag put a small smile on her face. "Thanks," she said, softly, still smiling, though also looking like she didn't really know what to do with herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2020, 6:40 am

Angela grinned happily at Aruna. She was happy that her little gift made the shaman happy. "You're welcome!" After that, she was about to return to Chauncey, but she stopped bit her lip and then looked at Aru. "Could I... watch your bat eat? Some day, I mean? Or something?" She finally asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2020, 5:12 pm

Aruna had started turning away again, but then once again stopped. She looked down at the oranges when Angela revealed her hidden desire and looked back up at her. "Sure," she said, with a small nod, before finally turning and skittering off to her room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 5:20 am

Angela smiled widely out of joy hearing that Aruna had nothing against her little desire. Seeing the shaman go to her room, she simply went back to Chauncey. "She seemed happy." The witch told him, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 9:14 am

"She did," Chauncey agreed. He was watching from where he was sitting on the sofa. "You seem happy too. Everyone is happy."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2020, 11:08 am

Angela nodded and smiled. "She's just adorable." The witch told him and let out a giggle. "And I could make a good deed, which is nice."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 10:21 am

"She's got those cute little kid vibes going, except she's not helpless like one," Chauncey said, "Which is good for me, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 8:06 am

Angela rested her arms on the top back part of the sofa, looking from over it at Chauncey. "So how old is she anyway?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 4:10 pm

"She's fourteen," Chauncey said, craning his neck to look towards her. "Looks younger, 'cause she's tiny, and she acts older, 'cause... Well, she's Aru."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 4:54 pm

Angela finally walked around the couch to sit down next to Chauncey. Well, perhaps making him stretch his neck wasn't the best idea. "Hm, my sister got that one friend who looks slightly older than Aru, but is seventeen. All she seems to be thinkin' 'bout is her training though." The fire witch said. "Aru is Aru. That's what I already like about her."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2020, 5:22 pm

"You know all sorts, huh?" Chauncey said, vocalising the thought for the second time he's had it in conversation with Angela. "Yeah, Aru is Aru. Can't not like Aru."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 9:10 am

Angela shook her head. "She knows all sorts." She corrected him. Really, it's almost as if someone wanted to make her the main link between all different people. "Aru is Aru. Gotta spoil Aru." Angela said in a similar manner, keeping the little gag going
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 9:12 am

"If she'll let you spoil her, maybe," Chauncey said. She never did let him know if she wanted or needed anything, so it was mostly guesswork on his part.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 10:49 am

Angela let out a smug chuckle. "I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job so far, Chauncey!" She said winking at him, with a smirk that started widening on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 11:19 am

"But is that spoiling her, or her bat?" Chauncey asked, lifting a brow with a smirk of his own. In reality, it was more like both, but that didn't mean he had to say so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 2:48 pm

Coincidentally, Angela was of the exact same opinion, thus she copied Chauncey's smirk and winked at him. "Wouldn't you be happy if someone gifted treats for your pet?" She asked and shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 2:52 pm

"Don't know, I don't have a pet," Chauncey said, shrugging. He's never had one, either, so he wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next