Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 3:10 pm

Angela shrugged as well. "Me neither, but people love their pets." She said, winking at him. "I imagine, if I had one, I'd be happy to see people show it as much affection as I would." A quiet chuckle followed that statement. "What's your favorite animal by the way?" Angela asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2020, 5:31 pm

"I won't know 'til I get one," Chauncey said. He put his hands on top of his head as he thought about her question. With a shake thereof, he gave up on trying to figure it out. "Don't think I have one."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:01 am

Angela raised her brows after hearing that statement. "Wait, really? Dogs, cats, goldfish, birbs, parrots, lizards? Nothing? Wow..." Angela seemed really surprised.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:39 am

"I like at least one bird, but no, I don't think I have a preference for anything in the conventional sense," Chauncey said, giving a shake of his head again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 10:44 am

Angela didn't get the implication of that statement, so she put a finger to her lips and looked at him curiously. "Hm? One bird? What bird?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:05 pm

"You're a bird, right?" He asked, tilting his head at her with a raised eyebrow. He was sure that she had mentioned being a bird. Or was it some sort of taboo to say it like that? Her reaction worried him a bit. Did he make himself look like an idiot?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:30 pm

"Huh?!" Angela suddenly realized what he was getting at. A moment of silence followed, during which her face started gradually turning redder. "Y-Ye... I am one. I'm a hawk." She said, looking away, before letting out a giggle. "I'm an idiot for not getting it before." Angela said and her giggle turned into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 1:07 pm

Chauncey smiled first because he was relieved that he hadn't said something offensive, but soon enough amusement overtook relief with a grin. "Everyone has moments," he said, not entirely disagreeing with Angela's assessment of herself in the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 3:55 pm

Angela didn't feel offended by that at all. She said the thing and he agreed. Shaking her head she let out a sigh. "Yeah, definitely. I seem to have my little moments quite often." Angela said with a shrug. Then she smirked at him and soon the smirk turned into a somewhat mischievous smile. "So you like at least one bird and that one bird happens to be me, huh? I'm truly honoured." She said softly, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 4:12 pm

Prolonged eye contact worked to make Chauncey nervous and blush slightly, but he kept with it. It wouldn't do to say something like that and then get yourself all worked up. "Yeah. But you being a bird isn't a factor for why I like you. Guess I'm still indifferent about animals."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 4:45 pm

Chauncey got caught into a trap of Angela's great mood and accidental brilliance. "Oh yeah? Why do you like me then?" Angela asked, smiling at him warmly as she leaned in a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 5:19 pm

Chauncey went a little bit more red and his eyes wondered off to the side for a moment, but he looked back with some force of will. "You're... Very pretty, for one. Otherwise, I don't know I have my thoughts straight enough about that to say," Chauncey said, with much the same effect on him as the question before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:29 pm

Angela's face turned red slightly, making her look away for a moment. "Heh... I have a plenty of reasons I like you actually." She finally said, shrugging. "You being attractive is just one of them." Angela said, winking, despite blushing. She even stuck her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:32 pm

Chauncey turned entirely to face the TV in front of them, which was just a black screen, out of embarrassment. Being told that was something else.

"You two should kiss," said a small voice from the entrance to the living room. Soon afterwards, the door being opened and closed could be heard.

That didn't help Chauncey any.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:18 pm

Angela herself got all red on the face after hearing that remark. Damn it, Aru! Last time she'd interfered Angela said something very embarrassing. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away Collecting her thoughts in a situation like that was difficult. "Right... we're not a couple though... yet." Angela mumbled quietly to herself. Surely she accidentally thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:31 pm

"Yet," Chauncey repeated, still looking away just as pointedly as Angela was. She was thinking aloud, but those thoughts were like an echo of his own. How does all this even happen in such a short time, anyway?

All those thoughts aside, however, he was also thinking about the noogie he was going to have the give Aru as retribution.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 4:11 am

Magic, probably. However, their chemistry was just really good. Perhaps that's why? Still, Angela knew things were proceeding really quickly, that's why she was still going to wait a bit longer before trying to make a more serious move towards a relationship with him. Unless things would get absolutely out of control like they usually were for her. "Aru's adorable, but some comments she makes... are just a little bit inappropriate, don't you think?" Angela said with a straight face, although her face was still red.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 8:21 am

"She's teasing, as kids do," Chauncey said, shrugging. She was a little bit more mature than most kids her age, but that didn't stop her from being just as childish as any other at times. Not that he really wanted her to, since her timing has so far proved to be much more perfect as far as messing with the recipient of her comments goes than the teasing of some other rando kids.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 9:43 am

"Well, she knows where to hit, that's for sure." Angela muttered, staring at the floor. "Alright. I'll be going for now. I need to get ready for tomorrow." She said with a wide happy grin as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 9:46 am

"Right, yeah," Chauncey said, standing up to go see her out the door at least. It was only polite.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 10:39 am

Angela made sure she didn't leave anything behind and walked to the door. "So, yeah. See ya tomorrow?" She said, when she was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 11:32 am

Chauncey nodded once. "Yeah, see you," he said, unlocking the door and stepping aside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:27 pm

Angela gave Chauncey one last nod, before stepping outside and summoning her wings. With a grin on her face, she lifted herself off the ground and then shot herself high into the air, like a rocket.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:34 pm

And so with that, he needed to make sure he was going to be ready for the next day. So, picking out some clothes and making sure they were presentable.

As a side note, he did end up catching Aru when she got back from wherever she had decided to take herself and did indeed give her a noogie for her meddling.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 4:16 pm

Poor Aru. Don't bulli Aru.
She deserved it tho
DO NOT BULLI
Jee, fine. I wish someone would say that about me

Meanwhile, Angela would spend the rest of the day and the following morning panicking about not having a perfect outfit for the date. It had to be perfect! Nothing seemed perfect. She even nagged both Aurora and poor Luna to give her advice on the clothing. As expected Luna's humble ideas were discarded as not great enough. Aurora almost lost her cool there and promised to beat the shit out of Angela for wasting their time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next