Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Feast Of Souls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:25 am

The spear fell apart. Connor swung it at fumetsu, trying to wrap it around her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:54 pm

Despite having Ace hang on to her wing, she manages to fly high enough to block Connor's attack by blocking it with her wing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:04 pm

"Ace! Just let go!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:22 am

I turned my arm in to a blade and cut off one wing, then bit down on her leg to keep myself from falling. "Don't you dare... even joke about that! Say something else about parents one more time... I swear I'll... I'll KILL YOU!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:47 am

Fumetsu quickly manipulates her blood and solidifies it into another wing, keeping the two from failing. "I...wasn't....kidding...." She mutters. Fumetsu couldn't take anymore pain so she turns her legs into balls covered with spikes to keep Ace from biting on to her leg.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 1:52 am

With that, a spike shot through my neck, and I plummeted back to the ground, life slowly slipping away. "Krim....lin..." My site grew black, and I lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 2:08 am

Despite the pain she was feeling, she goes ahead and catches him. She then sets him down on the side walk and flies away so other people could take him to the infirmary. I shouldn't punish him anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3