Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Feast Of Souls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:24 pm

The bullet hits her, causing a loud roar to leaver her mouth. Fumetsu slowly begins to fall from the sky, transforming back to her demonic self before hitting the top of the building with a thud. "Time for some more fun...." The blood that was supposedly dripping out of her wound slowly took the form of a clone of Femetsu, who was smiling wickedly. The real one then got up as well and transforms back into the same dragon while her clone did the same.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:04 pm

After some aimless running around, I found the dragon again. "Finally. You know, for something three times my size, you were pretty hard to find." I shot out my chain, in hopes of wrapping it around her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:45 pm

Fumetsu looks to her right and watches Ace wrap his chain around her clone's neck, only to make it explode into a pile of blood. "What a waste..." She mumbles before transforming into a small bird and flying down to the side walk where a little girl was walking around. Knowing the powers of the boy she just witness, she wanted to see if it was true or not by testing his intelligence. She snickers silently as she transforms into a small girl as well and begins talking to the girl as if nothing happened. Let's see if you can find waldo....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:16 pm

"What?" I looked around everywhere. "Shibusen! Scan the perimeter! That dragon was a clone..." Now lets see... where are you hiding... I produced several shurikens from the pouch I kept on my waist, then began quickly throwing them in to buildings with ninja wires attached. Once again, I had created a cage around me, trapping in several other organisms, along with Frank and the two little girls. "You." I pointed at Frank. "Examine everything within sight. We need to find and eliminate the target, before the danger escalates."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:25 pm

Fumetsu begins to look around confuse, crying with the other little girl afterwards. Interesting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:35 pm

Frank nodded, he jumped from the roof and looked around in nearby alleyways.

Connor came to brandon to tend to his wound
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:42 pm

I walked over to the two little girls. "Where are your houses? I'll take you to them. It isn't safe out here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:44 pm

The little girl points in one direction while Fumetsu just begins to cry. "M-my mommy a-and daddy l-left me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

Brandon was sitting, holding his wound. He was thinking through the situation. "Wait.... Ace! Get away from her!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:04 am

'M-my mommy a-and daddy l-left me...' I stopped, unable to move. Those words ran through my head over and over. My eyes were lifeless, almost soulless, and all I could do was stare past her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:09 am

Fumetsu continues to cry as the blood from Fumetsu's past clone moves over so it was behind him and slowly takes the shape of a clone again. It smiles wickedly at his back and wraps her right arm, which was now a chain, around his neck and wraps his left arm, which was also a chain, around his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:22 am

OOC: Ooh, using his own chain against him, cheap. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:27 am

OOC: Heh, I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:01 am

connor got up from where he was tending to Brandon. He charged at ace and the little girl. He swung at the little girl rather than the clone binding ace

Last edited by Connor Flynn on July 31st 2013, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:06 am

Fumetsu lets the blade hit her, crying even harder so it would look like the clone was really her. "Move an inch and this kid gets it!" The clone cries, tightening the chain around Ace's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:17 am

frank emerge from the Alley seeing ace. He shot at the clone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:28 am

Hearing the gun shot, the clone quickly turns around while moving Ace so he was still in front of her so that the bullet would hit him instead of her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:34 am

I felt a bullet hit me in the stomach and I fell, looking down at the blood pouring out of me. "Is... is this... BLOOD?!?!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:36 am

"Ace!"

"perhaps we should retreat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:42 am

"I gave you the choice to retreat before, but you simply treated it like it was nothing." The clone says with a sigh, having the chains that were wrapped around Ace's ankles tighten. "Maybe I should keep him captive...."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:52 am

My eyes were widened, and filled with insanity. I turned my head towards her. "You... you monster... I'll... I'LL KILL YOU!" I broke apart the chain around my neck, and unraveled my own chain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:01 am

"Wha-!!" Fumetsu begins to run the other way, hoping he still thought that the clone was actually her. "Whatever you say." The clone laughs before transforming into the same dragon and flying up as high as she can.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:19 am

I pulled on the ninja wire, wrapping everything that was in the cage, but me. "How sick... how sick of you to use an excuse like that. Do you have any clue what it's like to not have parents?!" I grabbed the real Fumetsu by her neck and pulled her out of the wire. "Who do you think you are?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:30 am

"I'm just some worthless kishin egg who got abounded by her parents and friends, simply because she was trying to save her partners life." Fumetsu says while looking at him straght in the eyes. After saying this, she transforms into a small spider and crawls away a couple of inches before transform into a dragon again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:46 am

"Oh hell no! You aren't getting away from me!" I jumped on to her wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Feast Of Souls   A Feast Of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Feast Of Souls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next