Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:08 pm

OOC: I will be AFK for a few minutes....I need to entertain my brother. He keeps bugging me about my RC helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:48 pm

XD
I'm back for maybe a little while or longer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:56 pm

I'm on. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:58 pm

Back.....for about five minutes. Heli is almost done charging.....for the fifth time.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 2:59 pm

:3 we should come up with an awesome name for our an making group!

How about epic planning warriors XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:02 pm

Wait! We could become a team. We could be called the laughing coffins. (I stole that)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:04 pm

Coffins???????????
•_• no offense but I think we should wait for everyone to come to
Make up a team name :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:07 pm

I thought laughing was pretty cool. :( But I guess everyone has different opinions. :)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:08 pm

BRB gots to play with my sister and cousins be back later
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:57 pm

BACK!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:57 pm

I'm here too.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 3:59 pm

:3 do you wanna discus what the new thread is gonna be about???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:01 pm

Sure! I think that the evil guy should join the academy then I meet him, then he recognizes my strength, then he tries to capture me...... Or something.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:05 pm

Omg you read my freaking mind XD
I was also thinking he could be so good looking and mysterious
The girls would have heart attack XD he is sort if anti social and points out the bad in certain things

Lance: ladies and gentleman meet our new replacement for shadow may he rest in peace
Kiro: I don't think people rest in peace in hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:07 pm

If I got captured, what would he do to me?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:08 pm

He would try to make you eat souls and drink black blood
Instead of a necklace for girls you would get a collar :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:10 pm

Hmmmmm. I don't want that to happen to Kataro. Then he'd become evil.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:13 pm

Oh no no it happened to Isabelle but she didn't eat enough to become a kishin
Would you rather be kidnapped to be a butler for Alisha XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:15 pm

Kidnapped!...... I guess I'll get captured. Plus if I get black blood I'll be more POWERFUL.... But I don't wanna be a Kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:18 pm

I pmed u erup :)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:19 pm

Ok you won't have to eat souls but they will make you drink black blood and you have to be a butler
And if you don't listen they'll punish you :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:31 pm

The plan shall be posted when we all meet here later understood?!
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:58 pm

-pewfs-

HERE'S TOASTER.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:00 pm

Hey toaster my and erup thought we should com up with a name for our
Planning group :3 I chose the epic planners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:04 pm

The Party Crashers?

(I'm horrible at naming things.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next