Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:15 pm

XD
Erup picked laughing coffins but that sounds dark •_•
Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:25 pm

That does sound dark. Is a good idea though.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:26 pm

If we were a rock band :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:28 pm

Erup I PMed you! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:29 pm

THE MIGHTY MATHEMETICIANS. jk

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:31 pm

THE EPIC GUILD???? :D we can have fire vote when she comes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:33 pm

I got the message. I actually haven't been on for a little while. I've been fighting sleep. :) Anyway, I've gotta eat dinner. I'll be on later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:34 pm

K.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:35 pm

Ok :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:36 pm

I'm on for a few minutes before dinner starts. :)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:37 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:39 pm

For the group name. We could be called....... The alliance of four..... That sound kinda whack to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:40 pm

Erup I PMed u back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:43 pm

Not bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:44 pm

No!!THE FATAL FOUR OR THE FATAL FOUR-WAY!!!!!!

Gotta eat. Seeya later.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 5:45 pm

Can we put epic in it because we are epic?

(The epic alliance of four)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:57 pm

Hey toaster about that dare Victoria has t f do
Is there gonna be a thread on that yes or no either way I'm ok
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:58 pm

We can make a thread if you want.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:59 pm

:3 could you make it :3 (puppy dogs eyes)
Pwease waffles :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:01 pm

blarg im here so fill me in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:02 pm

-pewfs to make the thread-

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:03 pm

no offense but it would be easier if you scanned through the post because we discused a lot :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:04 pm

okay lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:05 pm

I'm here
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:06 pm

EPIC ALLIANCE OF FOUR XD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)   EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS  PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC ALLIANCE OF AWESOMENESS PLANS!!!!!! (Toaster waffles , fire , me,Stella,and erup only :3)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next