Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:50 pm

Ooc; oh it's kijo the super bitch........

Damien just kept looking at Kataro and Isabelle
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:52 pm

"I didn't have a name, what else was I supposed to call her?" She placed a hand on her hip.

OOC: Lol you nailed it. But hey, where else am I going to find new members for her clique?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:53 pm

Isabella glared at them " I don't vein know you too and your making fun of my choice in clothing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:54 pm

Damian looked at kijo and said "I can read you like a book......"
He looked back at Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:00 pm

"Ummmm..... Hi new guy. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:01 pm

Isabella whispered in kataros ears " he gives me the creeps"

Luna came up to her husband kaito in her arms and grabed his Hand" is everything okay "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:02 pm

Damian sighed "I'm Damien....." His ghost blue eyes kept looking at Kataro
Making Kataro feel uncomfortable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:05 pm

Kataro smiled awkwardly. "Oh, Im Kataro Hattori!" He offered him his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:06 pm

"Hey, what exactly do you mean, you can read me like a book?" She put both of her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:07 pm

Kataro used his magic to shut Kijo's mouth until their conversation was over.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:09 pm

Damien said to kijo without looking from Kataro "your a stuck up girl who thinks she can get anyone but thinks she's to good for every one and stalks the most good looking guy because you think it will raise your popularity but in reality you'll probably be an old dried hag in the future who works at china capras and have an STD by the age 25...." He scanned his ghost blue eyes to kijo
"That's what I mean....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:11 pm

Kataro took a few steps back. Then allowed Koji to speak.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:12 pm

Damian turns his attention back on Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:16 pm

Luna gasped and covered kaitos ears" hay watch the language there is a chiles present( yes I know docent sayanything bad just felt like saying it)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:17 pm

Damian looked at Isabelle and says in a cold voice "I don't really care......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:17 pm

"Well... It was nice to meet you Damien! Heh heh..." He said while slowly backing away.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:20 pm

Kijo said nothing, merely stood there, and kept staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:21 pm

Damian looked right into kstaros eyes with his ghost blue ones
Making Kataro paralyze in fear "pleasure meeting you....well sort of....."
Then he looked at kijo and says "your a real bitch to people huh??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:22 pm

Kataro slid over to Luna. "That guy is..... Creepy...." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:23 pm

"Wha- Just like, who the hell 'are' you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:24 pm

Luna glared at him and picked up kaito and stud next to kataro

Isabella just watched with a shocked look on her face
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:26 pm

Damian sighed and says coldly "I'm getting very tired if repeating my name if
You were listening (Or maybe you couldn't hear over your bitchiness) my name is Damien......"
He was very frustrated now
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:28 pm

"At first, I thought you were cool, but I was like, so wrong." Kijo flipped her hair over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:29 pm

Kataro wanted to slap the shit out of Kijo with all his might. But he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:30 pm

Damien shrugged "I'm just telling it how I see it......"
He focused back on Kataro then muttered in a low voice "interesting......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next