Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:34 pm

Kataro narrowed his eyes at Damien. "Do you need something?" He said in an irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:36 pm

Damien smirked and said "nothing yet......."
He looks right at kijo and says "hey girl I want to talk to you after school..... In privet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:37 pm

Kataro walked into the academy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:38 pm

Ooc: oh I thought we were inside the classroom XD
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:39 pm

"What makes you think that I would do what you ask?" She waited a few minutes, then changed her mind. "Fine, but only because I'm curious, don't think that I've forgiven you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:41 pm

OOC: oh. I guess we are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:42 pm

Luna fallowed him And sat in her seat then put kaito back in his stroller

Isabella was in class siting in her seat
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:42 pm

Damien smirked and said "good......."
He focused back on Kataro and said "are you a weapon or a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:43 pm

"Oh, I'm a warlock."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:46 pm

Damien frowned and muttered something to quiet for anyone to hear
"Hmmm disappointing...." He says out loud he takes out a little journal
And writes in it his eyes never leaving Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:47 pm

"What's disappointing?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:48 pm

Damien looked at him annoyed "nothing of your concern......."
Now he was glancing between kijo Isabelle and Kataro and keeled writing notes in his notebook as he did muttering constantly
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:49 pm

"What are you writing in that? Are you taking notes on us?" She peered over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

He shut the book closed and glared at kijo "your noisy too? Your the ultimate annoying combo.." He scoffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:52 pm

Isabella glared at him " you remind me of some one but I can't place who "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:53 pm

Kataro sunk into his seat and muttered some words under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:55 pm

Damien just looked at Kataro and muttered "hmmmmm"
Then he looked at kiato and muttered "that might work........"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:55 pm

"Excuse me, but as used to it as I am, I don't like people keeping tabs on me. It's like, weird."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:57 pm

And Damien said in a voice mocking hers "and you like annoying......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:01 am

Kataro grabs Kaito from Luna and hold him close, while looking suspiciously at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:04 am

Damien just kept looking at Kataro and kiato with his creepy emotionless face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:05 am

"What the hell do you want already!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:06 am

"Like........ not cool..." She said, unable to think of a comeback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:06 am

Isabella looked at him contemplating ( should we skip ahead to somthing more exciting)

Luna looked at him " what's wrong hunny"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:07 am

Ooc: to after school!!!!
Damien kept staring at kiato and Kataro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next