Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:09 am

"What... Do... You.... Want!"

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:10 am

Damien narrowed his eyes then walked over to kijo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:11 am

Luna was glaring at him " can I turn him into a slug " she asked kataro

Isabella was standing next to Luna " that would be fun"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:11 am

"He's like, a statue..." She waved her hands in front of him. "Hello, creepy guy? Are you like, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:13 am

Damien dragged kijo away from everyone and into a nearby ally
He held her against the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:14 am

"I might do it myself...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:15 am

Damien looked into kijo's eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:18 am

Isabella smiled" so how is little kaito "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:20 am

"He's in perfect health!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:21 am

"Ah! I'm like, not that kind of girl." She looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:22 am

Damian said in a weirdly seductive voice "sorry for my words earlier kijo......"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:23 am

"H-huh? Are you like, apologizing to me?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:25 am

He chuckled and whispers in her ear "yes I am....." He lifted up her chin and looked into her eyes and said cooly "I just wanted to ask you a few questions......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:25 am

Isabella smiled " that's good and how is your leg"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:27 am

"I was totally right about you. Ask me anything." She looked back at him slyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:28 am

Kataro had been hiding the pain ever since it was broken. He never went to the infirmary and it was still broken. "Oh it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:29 am

Damian smiled one of his creepy smiles and put his forehead on hers and whispered
"What do you know about Kataro?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:33 am

After the question, she got a much less satisfied look on her face. "Er... You mean the guy with the baby? Like, why do you wanna know about him? Honestly, I just met him like, yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:34 am

Damien put his hands on her sides and pressed against her pinning her to the wall
And whispered "just tell me what you know so far......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:36 am

Isabella placed her hands on her hips " so if I were to kick you in it you would be fine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:38 am

"Of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:40 am

Isabella smiled and kicked him

Luna watched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:43 am

A drop of sweat ran down Kataro's brow. He sat there for a second... Then he fell over in pain, clenching his knee. "SRDRSGFDDDDRSSTGZDRTFSESRGDRFFFRF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:45 am

Damien pressed against her even more "come tell me....." He whispered in Her ear
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:47 am

"Ummm he's like... married to that other girl with the kid, and he like really doesn't like me. Oh, and he's like magic or something. I don't know... I'm sorry I couldn't like, help you more Damien..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next