Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:48 am

Luna sighed " why didn't you tell me I would have healed you" she said starting to heal him

Isabella laughed " you could have saved yourself the pain if you told the truth
Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:51 am

"(sigh) I don't show weakness. It's not good for my reputation. But thanks for healing it Luna."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:52 am

Damien got close to her face as if he was about to kiss her
"Is that all any technics or powers you know he has?" He whispered in a seductive voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:54 am

Luna giggled as she remembered the park " yeah sure"

Isabella rolled her eyes" men"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:57 am

"Oh..." Her usual cockiness dwindled. "I... I don't know... I could try to find out for you though." She closed her eyes, waiting for a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:04 am

"Where's Damien and Kijo?" He said with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:07 am

He just whispered in her ear something in Latin "Vestri a decorus quod bardus parum flower"
He chuckled and walked away "that would be lovely kijo....."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:11 am

Isabella looked around then saw him walking out of the ally" uhhhggg looks like him and kijo hit it off creepy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:12 am

Gross!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:14 am

Kijo slid down on the ground in to a sitting position. "What... Like, what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:15 am

Damian glared at them both with a creepy grin
Then put back on his emotionless face he looked at kiato agin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:20 am

Isabella shivered" who dose he remind me of"

Luna picked up kaito protectively
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:22 am

Damien heads back to kijo for a moment and hands her a piece of paper with his number on it and whispered to her "call me once you figured something out ok sweetheart?"
He smiles and walks away agin
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:29 am

"Like, yeah... totally." She stood up and took the paper, smiling at him bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:34 am

Damien winked at her and walked past Kataro and luna and looked at them with an
Ominous expression
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:40 am

Luna glared at him and grabed kaitos monster from his stroler( every one poofed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:44 am

IOC: I'm back
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:44 am

Ooc: to tonight where Kataro and luna are walking home :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:49 am

OOC: are we gonna make a thread in death city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:50 am

Luna was walking next to kataro pushing the stroller
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:51 am

Ooc: we can just RP here :3
Damien had walk off some where
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:52 am

"That Damien guy was creepy!" Kataro says to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:54 am

They could feel something watching them it was disturbing and a spin chilling feeling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:55 am

Yeah I don't like the way he looks at you two" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:55 am

"Those eyes... I can feel them... Damien! Come out now!"

OOC: I can feel people staring at me in real life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next