Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:56 am

They heard foot steps behind them
Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:58 am

Luna looks around " soul protect. release" she said and the wind kicked up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:59 am

Kataro quickly tuned around. "I said.. Come OUT!" He shouted with a serious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:00 am

No one was behind them but they heard a creepy chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:00 am

Kataro quickly grabbed Kaito and held him close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:02 am

Luna let out a feral growl as she felt threatened and her dragon side came out " come out NOW"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:03 am

A creepy spin chilling voice echoed "you really think you can run from me? I'm in the form of something that's all around you......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:05 am

Kaito's stuffed monster could feel the danger as well. So it turned into its true monster form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:05 am

"Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:08 am

The voice chuckled "I'm your worse nightmare you don't know when but either kiato or Kataro will be taken away from you Luna......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:08 am

"drag dragon : dragons fang" she said and a sword appeared in her hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:10 am

OOC: Kaito's stuffed monster TRUE monster form is and all white monste..... Just go to Kaito's character sheet and its the stuffed monster he's holding but its9 feet and rock solid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:11 am

Kataro pulled out his new found love..... DUAL PISTOLS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:16 am

"Come on out ya bitch! I've got something for ya!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:22 am

Vixen were you go?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:26 am

(Helloooooooooo Viiiiiiiiiixxeeeeeeeennnnnnn??????)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:48 am

Hmmm vixen usually tells us befor she gets off must have fallen asleep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:52 am

(Probably. You wanna do something else?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:58 am

Sure like what)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:59 am

(Idk. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:00 am

Lol well think of somthing lol omg I just watched a really good episode of flashpoint)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:01 am

(I've never heard of it............. Weren't Luna and Kataro supposed to have two kids?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:03 am

Yep they were but I didn't want her to have twins :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:04 am

(You wanna do that?$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:07 am

Sure we will just place it after this lol so we can still continue this )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??   Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be?? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien's first arrival- is this new student all that he seems to be??
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next