Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Steps Of The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:37 pm

Damien looks directly at the girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:39 pm

Niche: my eyes shimmer to an icy blue, the way they did when I was really scared. I sit far away from the scary person.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:43 pm

Damien smirked and let out a creepy chuckle
His ghost blue eyes never leaving niche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:47 pm

"Why are you do creepy?" he asked Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:48 pm

Damien looked directly into kataros and says coldly "why are you always so optimistic ?"
He looks back at niche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:49 pm

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:50 pm

Niche: I shiver and scan the room for Big Sis, then I spot an indigo scarf. "Big Sis!!" I exclaim with a big grin spreading across my face.

Yuuki: I turn to look in the direction of the familiar voice. "Niche...?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:58 pm

Damien ignored Kataros question and kept looking niche and her sister
"Interesting....." He muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:01 pm

Niche: I grin and hug her tightly. "I found you!!"

Yuuki: surprised, I hug her back. "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to stay at home and take care of grandmother?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:09 pm

Damien raised an eyebrow as he listened to their conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:35 pm

Niche: My expression falls as I remember. "I.... I'll tell you later. The important thing is that I found you!" I cheer up again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:38 pm

Damien leans a bit closer to hear as he writes in his notebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:54 pm

Niche: I move to sit next to Big Sis and begin to work.

OOC: should we time skip?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:57 pm

Ooc: to after school!!!
Damien walked out the school and looked around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:08 pm

Niche: I walk out of school nervously, sticking close to Big Sis.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:14 pm

Damien looked directly at niche and started to walk towards her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:31 pm

Niche: I partially hide behind Big Sis as the scary person approached.

Yuuki: "who are you?" I ask nicely with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:46 pm

Damien says in his creepy cold voice "I'm Damien....." His eyes never leave niche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:57 pm

Yuuki: "oh, I haven't seen you around before, Damien. I'm Yuuki, and this is my little sister Niche. Niche, come say hi." I say gently.

Niche: I whimper and shake my head. I wasn't getting any closer to scary Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:00 pm

Damien just kept looking at niche and said as if her sister wasn't there
"Don't you remember the note I gave you?" He narrowed his ghost blue eyes at niche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:07 pm

Niche: my eyes widen. I had hoped to go home with Big Sis and avoid any more scary people. Guess I was out of luck now...

Yuuki: "a note? You didn't tell me, Niche." I say. She seems really scared by this Damien person.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:09 pm

Damien looked directly into niche's eyes and says "you didn't forget did you........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:13 pm

Niche: my eyes go from violet to cold blue, the sign I was extremely scared.

Yuuki: I notice Niche's eyes were blue now and I decide that was enough. "We really have to go home now, Damien, so bye!" I say a little too brightly. I pull Niche along the road in the opposite direction of Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:27 pm

Damien follows them and put his hand on yuuki's shoulder "I just want to talk to niche in privet.........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:28 pm

OOC: I'm sorry I left. I fell asleep. But I'm back now!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Steps Of The DWMA
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next