Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Steps Of The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:02 pm

kataro no " she said and speed tord the limo on her staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:04 pm

Kataro was breathing hard. He had no idea where they were going or what happened to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:04 pm

Lance comes out of an ally and chuckles to Damien "transform now...."
Damien turned into his scythe form and landed on lances hands lance ran after luna and slashed at the back of her staff making it loose balance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:05 pm

Alisha chuckled "shhhhh Kataro....."

Lance chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:07 pm

luna growled as she lost balance and came crashing to the ground with a hard thud "drag dragon :dragons fang " she said when she had gotten to her feet ( hay i g2g for a few but ill be back okay )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:08 pm

Kataro suddenly started falling asleep. He couldn't help it, it were as if something came over him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:09 pm

Ooc: ok fire
Lance slashed at luna agin

The last thing Kataro heard was Alisha's chuckling
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:13 pm

Ooc: do you wanna make a new thread????? Alisha's evil lair- will this kidnapping insanity stop? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:18 pm

OOC: yeah. But we should wait for fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:19 pm

lol back for a moment ) luna hissed in pain as this blade hit her luna lunged and swung her sword at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:21 pm

im going to randomly insert Isabella as an onlooker unless you want her to fight too so lance can figure out all the baby juiciness)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:21 pm

Ooc: ok :3

Lance slid back when the knife cut him then Damien turned back into his human form and tackled luna and held her to the ground........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:22 pm

OOC: WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER I'M GONE I MISS ALL THE ACTION?!

Niche: having watched all of this silently, I run off to tell Big Sis.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:23 pm

Lance sees niche and chases her and tackles her to the ground chuckling "we can afford witnesses so we can take you as well......."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:24 pm

Ooc: GTG for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:24 pm

Niche: my eyes immediately turn a frosty blue an I struggle to get away. "Help!" I cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:27 pm

luna growled serpent like " get off me "

isabella was walking and she sudenly walked onto the street they were fighting on

(nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:28 pm

Niche: I reach out a hand toward the person in front of me. "Help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:33 pm

isabella sees lance and her eyes go big then they narow in anger and she grabs him by the color and flings him off of niche and she offers her hand to niche" you okay ? she asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:38 pm

Niche: I take her hand gratefully. "I-I think s-so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:43 pm

isabella smiled "good i would hate to see lance ruin another persons life " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:43 pm

Niche: I give a wry smile, then hide behin the nice person. She was almost as nice as Big Sis!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:45 pm

isabella smiled " so are you new here " she asked looking over her shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:50 pm

Niche: I quietly nod. "I came looking for Big Sis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:52 pm

isabella smiled " and who is your big sis"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Steps Of The DWMA
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next