Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Steps Of The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:49 pm

Niche: I squeak in fear and back up deeper into the alley. This was intense!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:52 pm

Kataro stabbed his whip sword into the ground and it came out in front if Damien, heading towards his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:26 pm

Damien blocked it with his blade arm the said "if you want to Finnish this come get me..." He jumped to the next building and started running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:33 pm

Kataro jumped up on the building and started chasing him. He had his sniper in his hand and he was shooting him as well.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:39 pm

Damien had led Kataro to the middle of death city and was by the fountain the an evil grin
"Come on just a bit further......" He said to low for Kataro to hear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:44 pm

Kataro landed on the ground next to the fountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:45 pm

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmm bbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:46 pm

(YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:47 pm

lol so were can i jump in :D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:48 pm

(You could be sitting there at the fountain.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:48 pm

Ooc: FIRE YAY
Damien yelled "now!!!" Kataro heard a female chuckle "thorn vines!!!" Then a bunch of thorn vines wrap around Kataro and hold him to the ground some of the thorns stabbed him

Ooc: le kidnapping time :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:50 pm

who should it be luna or isabella )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:51 pm

Kataro tried to pull away from the vines but they were to strong. "What!!?! What's going in here?!?! Ugh!"

OOC: Luna.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:52 pm

Ooc: it's Kataro XD

Alisha flys over to Kataro in her broom stick and chuckled "your a handsome boy you'll do nicely......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:54 pm

luna flew in on her staff and saw kataro" drag dragon :dragons holy fire " she yelled and the vines burst into flame" kataro you okay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:55 pm

ooc; no who comes in to the fight lol vixen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:56 pm

"Thanks Luna!" Kataro got off the ground. "what... Do... You... Want?!??"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:56 pm

Ooc: oh luna can fight but Kataro still gets kidnapped :3

Damien brung a cage with wheels on it out of an ally way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:58 pm

"a cage? Really? You think I can't break out if a cage?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:58 pm

"Thorn vines!!" More vines wrap around Kataro and some wrap around luna
Then the vines holding Kataro throw him into the cage and wrap around it
Back to top Go down

luna looked at the witch who flew in on a broom with a death glare her eyes had shifted to thoughs of a dragon and said " what do you want withhhhhhh my husssssband" she said surpent like
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:00 pm

Alisha smirked and says "I'm Alisha the women who's taking your husband......"
Just then a limo drives up next to them and Damien puts the cage In the limo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:01 pm

luna struggles against the thorns "darg dragon:dragons holy fire" she said and the vines burst into flame again "you know shrubbery attacks dont work well with a fire witch "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:01 pm

"LUNA! LUNA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Kataro couldn't touch the vines so he couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Alisha got into the limo but Damien stayed behind "tah tah for now kiddies....." Alisha chuckles and the limo drives away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Steps Of The DWMA
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next