Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Steps Of The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:56 pm

Niche: "Yuuki!" I say with a happy tone. "Yuuki is the best Big Sis ever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:57 pm

isabella smiles " yuuki is very nice "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:06 pm

Niche: surprisingly, I didn't seem scared by this person at all. This person was like Big Sis! "What's your name?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:07 pm

isabella looked at her " mines isabella whats yours " she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:13 pm

Niche: "my name's Niche!"

OOC: it's pronounced with a hard "ch," like "nee-tch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:15 pm

isabella smilled and extended her hand " well its nice to meet you niche"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:22 pm

Niche: I take the hand, but I don't shake it. "You too! Do you know what happened here?" I ask with a slightly more frightened tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:26 pm

isabella shook her head " no i just got here and saw lance takle you so i helped " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:27 pm

OOC: should we wait for Vixen to get back online?

Niche: "he's scary!" I pronounce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 10:29 pm

ooc: yeah theres nothing more they can do without lance so :)

isabella nodded " yeah hes a creep"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:03 pm

Ooc: I'm back and also can niche be kidnapped too? It's your decision?

Lance growls and signals Damien to come
Damien grabs niche and runs and lance takes Isabelle and chuckles "hello Isabelle darling......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:05 pm

isabella growls and rips herself from his grasp " not this time lance " she jumps away from him and pulls out a knife she had worn
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:07 pm

Lance chuckles and pulls out his own knife "I see your not thrilled to see me......"
He narrows his eyes because he sees something different about Isabelle "hmmm something's different about you........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:07 pm

Niche: I wriggle around, my eyes reverting to a panicked blue. "Put me d-down!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:10 pm

Damien just tightens his grip on her and runs faster

Lance narrowed his eyes trying to figure what's different it was something in her soul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:13 pm

Niche: feeling quite useless, tears well up in my eyes. "P-please...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:15 pm

luna suddenly appeared in front of damien her eyes glowing

isabela looked at him confused ' why isent he coming after me' she said standing and a defensive battle stance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:17 pm

Damien chuckles "no point in begging......." He turned his arm into a blade and slashed at luna

Lance tilted his head and says "are......are you pregnant?!?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:18 pm

Ooc: so does niche get kidnapped or what •_•
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:22 pm

luna jumped back avoiding it then swong her sword at him

isabella glared at him a pained look in her eyes " its no concern of yours "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:23 pm

Ooc: I've never had a character get kidnapped before.... Let's try it!

Niche: "uwahhhh!!" I cry.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:25 pm

Damien blocked it with his blade arm

Lance chuckled "so you and zarchy are going to be parents it sort of makes me kinda
Regret almost killing zarchy sort of...... I guess if you were pregnant before and I got a hold of zarchy your baby would grow up without a father......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:26 pm

isabella looked away from him and muttered " unfortunately its not zarchys"( she was a virgin when he raped her )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:28 pm

luna continued to swing making sure not to hit niche
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:28 pm

Ooc: OMG D:!!!!

Lance tilts his head "so who's is it?" He asked curiously

Damien ran off with niche and caught up with Alisha's limo and threw her into it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Steps Of The DWMA
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next