Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Steps Of The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:36 pm

Ooc: in the middle of the day.....

Yuuki: "sorry, but I can't let you do that. Niche is easily frightened, you see."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:37 pm

Ooc: ok :3

Damien looks into yuuki's eyes with a threatening glance
"Just let us talk........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:42 pm

OOC: yeah. I was up pretty late last night. :p

Kataro walked up to Damien. "Alright, I'm sick of you!! You freak me out and you're creepy! You're a stare-aholic and it pisses me off!!! I challenge you to a fight!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:47 pm

Damien sighs then glares at Kataro "do you really want to do that???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:49 pm

"yes I am!! Don't underestimate me! I'm stronger than you know!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:54 pm

Damien chuckled and says "I don't wast my time with useless battles I'm pretty this battle will
Not give me even part of the experience I need to become stronger its pointless....." He looked sternly at Kataro his ghost blue eyes had a threatening glance to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:57 pm

Kataro pulled his dual pistols out of his coat pockets and spin them around. "I said don't underestimate me!!!!!" Kataro fired a few bullets at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:01 pm

Damien bends backwards to dodge the bullets
The got back up and says "how about we settle this here tonight........."

Ooc:le time skip?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:02 pm

OOC: sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:04 pm

Kataro was waiting for Damien. He had his dual pistols, his whip sword, his gigantic sniper and his giant sword. All he needed to do was summon the and they would appear. "When is this jackass gonna show up?!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:05 pm

Damien sat on a bench in front of the academy
His eyes glowed an eerie blue in the moonlight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:07 pm

Niche: I had come alone to watch the fight, Big Sis didn't know I was here. I was hiding in a shadowy alley, watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:07 pm

"There you are!!!!" Kataro was pissed, so he wasted no time. He pulled out his pistols and instantly started firing at him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:08 pm

Out of no where Damien dissolves into a nearby shadow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:10 pm

"Oh! You wanna play that game huh!?!" Kataro took out his whip sword and began whipping it all around the area, hoping to hit Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:11 pm

Ooc: XD!!
Damien came out of a shadow behind Kataro and put him in a head lock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:14 pm

"Oh really?!" Kataro twirled his pistol around and stuck the bullet hole in Damien's thigh and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:17 pm

Damien grunted in pain the dissolved into the shadows agin
For a while it was eerily silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:20 pm

Kataro's eyes turned green and he could see in the dark. He was looking around and then he saw Damien. He extended his whip sword and it was flying towards Damien's face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:22 pm

"Shadow control" Damien's voice echoes then he moved to kataros shadow
And went into his mind Kataro could hear Damien's voice in his mind "what's wrong are you afraid of the dark???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:27 pm

"You know... I really hate you..." Kataro was not afraid but he couldn't move. Kataro stated to concentrate... Then he pushed Damien out of his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:35 pm

Kataro had regained control of his body buy he still didn't know where Damien was.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:39 pm

Damien was on top of a building the said "are we going to Finnish this ridiculous fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:45 pm

"Yes!" Kataro pulled out his sniper and started firing shots at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:48 pm

Damian groaned in frustration and turned his arm into a black scythe blade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Steps Of The DWMA
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next