Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On The Steps Of The DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:30 pm

Niche: "Ow!" I cry as I'm thrown into the limo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:31 pm

luna growled and transformed into her small dragon form and grabbed on to the limo

isabella glared at him " again no concern of yours"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:33 pm

Ooc: they both being kidnapped let it go!!!

Lance chuckled "so you cheated in zarchy and are to ashamed to tell me?"

Damien ties up niche and puts her in the cage next to Kataro
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:34 pm

Ooc: lance only did you twice so he wouldn't expect it to be his :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:37 pm

lunas hand slip and she falls off the limo and yells "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

isabella growled " i didnt cheat on zarchy you ass hole " she said lunging forward and aming the knife at his chest tried to hit him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:39 pm

Ooc: this is awkward to watch you guys talking about and me just be over here with a ten-year-old crybaby....

Niche: I break down in tears. Why hasn't Big Sis come to help yet?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:41 pm

Lance grabbed her arm and flips her in the ground holds her down
"You don't have to lie......" He whisper/chuckles in her ear

Damien and Alisha chuckled evilly as the limo disappeared in thin air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:43 pm

isabella try to struggle free" if only i had cheated the father of this baby is a low life who has nothing better to do then to torment people and if i could get rid of this baby i would"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:45 pm

Niche: I continue to silently cry, curled up as best as I could.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:46 pm

Lance chuckles "aw so the father is a hooligan?"

Ooc: after this battle between lance and Isabelle is over I'll make a new thread in death city
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:47 pm

isabella kneed him in the croch " more like an evil bastard who rapes woman "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:50 pm

Lance grunts in pain then presses more weight on her and whispered in her ear "honestly I think this would little dirty secret of yours would probably break zarchy's heart......" He chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:52 pm

isabella looked away tears in her eyes " it did knowing he couldn't save me in time " she said hinting at her recent kidnapping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:01 am

OOC: I can't describe how awkward it is for me reading this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:03 am

sorry)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:03 am

Lance made a confused face "oh so he knows?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:04 am

Ooc: XD ok Stella if you just want to wait for me to make the death city thread it's ok :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:05 am

" yes he knows he was the one who took me to the infirmary after..........." she trails off
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:07 am

Lance chuckled and whispered mockingly "it must have made him break down cry like a baby
So just tell me who the baby's father is and ill let you go unharmed its not like it'll do any damage......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:10 am

isabella glared at him " your the fucking father lance i was a virgin when you raped me " she said kneeing him again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:12 am

Lances eyes got big "what......." He said in a low voice as he got off her he just stared at her in disbelief "are.....are you serious? I only raped you twice......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:15 am

isabela stood up and wrapped her arms around her chest as she started to tremble " i had never had sex before you so yeah im serious "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:19 am

Lance just looked at her in disbelief and sighed "this is not happening......" He muttered
Before walking away into the darkness leaving Isabelle by herself

(Narrator)
Kataro and niche are kidnapped and lance learns he's a father??
The drama seems as if it will never end!!!!
Ooc: new thread :3 in death city :3 must make now :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:21 am

isabella closes her eyes takes a deep breath and walks home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Steps Of The DWMA   On The Steps Of The DWMA - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Steps Of The DWMA
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7