Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:57 pm

Despite her change in personalities, Naomi still didn't enjoy the hug and tried to wiggle herself loose. "I still don't enjoy these hugs...." She mumbles with a small sigh afterwards. After doing this, Naomi notices the tears in his eyes and sighs once more. "I don't really understand your happiness, Danjuro. No one should be happy about being partners with someone like me..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:54 pm

Danjuro heard her mumble, then backed off, tilting his head at Naomi, a frown coming on his face once more "Stop being negative about yourself...I mean no one's perfect, and I honestly do feel that your not as bad as you're making yourself seem...I honestly wouldn't mind being your partner at all, and as your partner I will be loyal." He honestly did hate how she's beating herself down like this...he's more happy of finding a meister at all, rather than having Naomi as a meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 12:16 am

Naomi sighs, gazing up at the now starry sky. "I'm sorry but that's the way I am." She whispers before beginning to walk away, stopping after she reaches 20 feet away. "Meet you back here tomorrow...okay?" Her voice was somewhat a whimper, resembling a puppy dog who just got kicked over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:44 pm

Danjuro's heart dropped the moment she began to walk away, but it lifted once again as she began to speak the words 'Meet you back here tomorrow' He nodded quickly and hastily as he was very eager to see her the next day....but still he couldn't help but wonder why she wanted to meet tomorrow, and not continue what they're were doing today. He merely shrugged it off, and began to trot away happily only to be reminded that he must hide before the next day comes, so he won't be a target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4