Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:44 am

Naomi sighs, getting up and taking a seat next to him. "I lack in skill when it comes to making people feel better nor do I really try to help them feel better, but for once I'm going to actually try..." Her voice was soft and low,almost a whisper. "So please forgive me if I don't help, but from what I can tell is that you're actually a nice person that people don't understand, so don't worry about them."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:51 am

"...I maybe nice but that won't forgive the horrible things I have done...and I guess some people kinda don't really understand....I do appreciate you for trying to help...but...I don't know.....What is there for me to actually do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:57 am

"Just-" Naomi stops herself from continuing to say anything and just stands up with a frown. "I'm stupid for trying to make you feel better." She groans, covering her face with her hands. "I'm such an idiot...."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:04 am

"I'm sorry.....But like I said, I'm a lost cause....I-I really do appreciate you for trying though...." He got up with her and put his hand on he shoulder. "And you're not an idiot...but...I apologize if I do seem like a lost cause....I really do......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:46 am

Naomi quickly pulls back a bit, causing the hand to leave it's place on her shoulder. One of the may things she hates is touching, so him putting his hand on her shoulder didn't make her feel better at all.

"Don't apologize." She says with the same cold voice, "It was my decision to come over and talk you, I should be the one at blame." This may feel a little harsh towards the guy, but Naomi didn't care one bit. To her everyone is the same; they are all worthless beings that should die.

"They are may people like you, by the way." She then whispers, "People who do things and then regret it...." Emotions begins to swell up inside of her as she says this, causing her to squeeze her eyes close and stomp her right foot angrily. "For some reason being around the likes of you makes me go bipolar."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:43 am

"...Then I'm glad I'm not the only one who only understands..." He looks down to the round, feeling slight relief at the thought, as he looked back up into the sky, he saw that the devilish moon now began to drift downwards to the horizon, and a slight light began to come up from the east. "...How is being around me making you bipolar..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:52 am

"How should I know?!" She was almost yelling at this point, tempted to punch the wall in front of her. The one thing that made her loose control is when she talks about her past, which she did a few minutes ago. Naomi then slowly slides back down on the ground, resting her head on her knees, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:28 pm

Danjuro looked down at her, and rubbed his arm in confusion, he then kneeled beside her, reaching out again, before retracting it again. It seems she doesn't want to be touched... He quickly reminded himself. "Um....Calm down?" He tried to say. he then facepalmed himself mentally Is that seriously the best that I can say?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:52 pm

Naomi looks up at him, letting a small sigh leave her lips, she then stands up and smirks. "I'm sorry for loosing my sanity, it won't happen again." Her posture was back and so was her signature smirk. "You shouldn't worry about me because I certainly don't care about you, even if you are interesting."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:20 pm

"Oh gee thanks don't I feel special that you don't care about me, I feel like I'm one of a kind." He put his hand on his chain and rubbed it, as if he had an invisible beard. "The only thing that makes me feel better for meeting you right is the fact that at least you find me remotely interesting, and the fact how you didn't seem to run like most people, so i'm thankful for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 2:06 am

"You should feel somewhat special." She says with a small shrug, "Not many people get to witness me talking to them this much." Naomi then takes out her ponytail, letting her hand run through her hair. "Anyways, you shouldn't care if I like you or not since we are complete strangers."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 5:19 pm

Danjuro looked at her again tilting his head, before putting his hands behind his back. "Well....since I'm probably the only person who you talked too for so long...and you said that we're complete strangers...maybe we can try to be friends maybe?" He offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 5:26 pm

Naomi just stares at him with cold eyes, which eventually softens. "Fine..." She mumbles with a small sigh afterwards, "I'm only agreeing because you're not as annoying as the other people around these parts." The thought of someone actually offering to be friends brought a small smile on her face, but she quickly hides it behind another smirk.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 6:35 pm

"That means alot....I guess." He said quietly, Finally I have a friend after so long... "Maybe we can get to know each other a little bit better....um...like maybe..." He pondered a little bit in his head, then he took off his hand from his chin "Like maybe what do you plan to do when you get older?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 6:41 pm

"I don't know, nor do I care." Naomi was actually lying when she said this. Truthfully she wanted to fit in somewhere, to be known as a friend to someone other than the street rats. She could never tell this to someone though, Naomi is too afraid that she would be laughed at for being so naive. "How about you?" She finally says after 5 minutes of quietness. Naomi didn't really care that much to hear what he had to say about this topic, but for some reason she didn't want to just walk away like she usually does.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 7:18 pm

"Well...um...to be honest....what I wanna do might seem a bit far-fetched...and its not exactly something that I want to do in the future...its more like something I want to do soon, I want to attend the DWMA..." he looks up to the giant academy looking above them and sighed. "I kinda hope that if I attend, I might be able to experience new things and meet new people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 7:52 pm

Naomi just sighs at this, closing her eyes shut. "I'm enrolled in the DWMA already, despite the fact that I despise their childish fight with this Reaver character, and I have to say they're nothing special. The students there are snobs who like to annoy people until they can hardly breath, even though all the students there lacks skills greatly." She says with all with a bored voice, remembering her horrible week at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:23 pm

Danjuro listened to her complaints about the Academy, and his heart dropped upon hearing the "snobs" and "annoy people" part, as if thers one thing that Danjuro doesn't want to do if he even gets into the academy is become frustrated, granted how he tends to take his frustration out on things nowadays. "Thats...disheartening...I kinda was looking forward to going...if I don't die...and hoping it would change me abit..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Well you would meat new people, but most of them are pretty boring...." Droon says with a grin as he approaches them. He only heard the last bit of their conversation but it was enough to know he wanted to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:34 pm

OOC: Sovuru, please check if the thread is private or not next time. It said (Me and RMW) in the title so other people wouldn't enter the thread, but it's okay this time since you probably didn't notice that.

Naomi just glares at the newcomer, recognizing him from the academy. To her he was just one of those foolish students who have a brain the size of a nut. She stands up and begins to walk away without saying a word. The thought of talking to such a idiot could make her laugh for hours, especially since it's someone like him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:38 pm

Danjuro stepped back and looked back at the both of them, rubbing the back of his head in confusion, but then he shrugged off the confusion and decided to make his own assumptions. "So I'm guessing that you two aren't very fond of each? Like you probably met in the academy already I'm guessing?" It was only safe to assume seeing how she reacted to him...

(and I guess its okay to have a posting order now o3o. RMW, Me and then Sovuru)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:51 pm

Ooc: SORRY! I swear I didn't see it in the title. I almost always use the mobile version and you know how that is....

Droon's smile wavers a bit "I've never met her actually, but I do know that she judges people on sight. So she probably assumes I'm stupid by default."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 8:58 pm

OOC: Lol It's fine Sov xD

Naomi stops in her tracks and twirls around so she is facing the two of them. She was staring straght at them with her famous glare for about 5 seconds before saying, "First off, I don't judge people by their appearance, but by their first impression. Second, I would like to say a farewell before leaving you baboons."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 9:01 pm

"See?" He says with a laugh "that was the first time we've spoken and now I'm a monkey."

Ooc: it is not fine! I must purge my soul with fire! * holds up flaming sword*
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:51 pm

"B-baboon....?..." he stammered as he shifted his head and looked at Naomi. "I-I thought we were friends...why are y-you..." He stopped abruptly as tears began to water up in his eyes, and one flowed from his left eye down his cheek. "We were friends...." he ran towards her and hugged her tight "Riiight?"

OOC: Sorry for over dramatizing it o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next