Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 10:59 pm

Ooc:*plunges flaming sword into heart and collapses to the ground*
Back to top Go down

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:55 am

Naomi's eyes widen when she felt him hug her in such a tight manner. "G-Get off of me!" She screeches loudly while trying to cover her down red face. "I can't be friends with someone who talks to those kind of people." She was referring to Droon when she said  'those kind of people.'
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 4:25 pm

" I can fix this.mkay? Ill just not talk to either of you, it won't be hard since your both pretty boring."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:29 pm

He held on tighter not refusing to let go, more tears flowing down his cheek. "Please....your my only friend I had in a long time! I refuse to let you leave!" He then looked back at Droon in a glare "I ONLY JUST MET YOU AND YOUR CAUSING TROUBLE! YOUR MAKING MY ONLY FRIEND I HAD IN YEARS LEAVE ME!" On of his hands that was still hugging her was beginning to have sharp chain come out of it.

Ooc: *revives Sovuru with magic stuff*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:37 pm

Naomi's eyes widen even more when she feels sharp chains come out of his hands. "Let. Me. Go." The thought of him touching her only made things worst. "You're going to kill me!" She screams while trying wiggle out of his grip. Naomi didn't care about dying, but she didn't wanted to die to such a fool. "Argh!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 8:31 pm

Danjuro came into an immediate realization, and the chains went off of his hands. He loosened up his grip and pulled her back and looked into her eyes, as tears finally began to stopped falling, he sighed. "I'm.....sorry...." He then let go altogether and took a step back, lowering his head trying not to meet her gaze. "B-but...I don't want you to leave....we're....friends...right? And now you just want to leave...?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:09 pm

Droon is whistling and starting to slowly inch away with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:01 am

"What's the point, we are never going to see eachother again. Plus, I won't have anything to gain from this friendship." She says, thinking over their little friendship again. In reality Naomi wanted nothing more but a true friend to stand beside her no matter what, but that would mean that person may see her cry or talk to herself at times, which showed signs of weakness. And Naomi didn't want that at all. "You deserve a more trusting friend anyways, not someone like me."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:50 pm

"But who says we still can't be friends either way, isn't that what friendship is for?" The tone of his voice when he said that seemed like worry with a mix of questioning. Although contrary to what his tone was, his frustration was quickly growing. To him it seems he been somewhat tricked, for someone saying their friends then the next moment it means nothing. His frustration began to show as the chain that was there what seemed like a minute ago, appeared on his arm again, as it began to rev like a chainsaw silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:03 pm

Naomi notices the chains appearing again and smiles, "Seems like you're getting a little angry." Her voice was calm like before, showing no sight of fear or emotion. "Anyways, I don't understand your anger. In the end I'm a cold human being with no morals, yet you want to me friends with me? I don't even think our paths will cross again either so this friendship is quite pointless."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:36 pm

"But...why...I mean but I still will look for you as a friend....and i do care about you as a friend...but I'm sure thats because i never had a real friend for years..." He finally admitted, he knows in his head this might seem odd to tell this to someone he met a few minutes prior, but he really did want her to stay, and its not like he didn't mean it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 11:04 pm

Naomi just stares at him for a couple of seconds before whispering, "Me neither..." It was a little difficult to truly admit that since someone could easily tell that she actually always wanted one. "But I don't care about that anymore since I learned that other human beings are just annoying brats." Despite her now cold voice, a small tear slowly slides down her cheek before she could stop it.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 4:30 pm

"BULLSHIT!" He yelled out in rage, the chains on his hand began to rev faster to coincide with sudden emotional jump. "You cannot tell me straight in the face that you don't care about friends when your crying right in front of me!" he realized that he was also pointing to her vigorously with his finger, and then quickly closed his hand when he realized this, and cursed to himself under his breath for letting his anger get the best of him. "...I'm sorry....but I really do want to be your friend....I don't care who you are...we can still be friends..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 4:41 pm

Naomi's eyes widen when he said this and tears began to threaten to escape her eyes. For once she was sadden by the fact that she was alone, and no matter what this guys said to her nothing will change. "Goodbye." She finally manages to say under her breath before turning around and slowly walking away with her head hung low.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 5:14 pm

Danjuro's heart dropped at the sight of her walking, he clenched his fist as the chains on his hand also finally faded. "Dammit...what to do...to get her attention..." He then just thought of something that might seem a bit rash...but can at least get her attention....especially considering they just kinda met. He ran swiftly in front of her, and opened his arms wide giving her a hug, as well as connecting his lips to hers Dammit....I don't really enjoy it, but at the me time I do.....I really it changes her mind at all..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 5:29 pm

Naomi's widen even more when their lips connect. What is he doing?!? Without a second thought, she pushes him away and kicks him in the crotch. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Naomi screams angrily at him, glaring at him as well. "You want to be friends with me, yet you decided it's best to just go ahead and kiss me?!" Her voice was high pitched and loud, echoing through out the allyway.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 6:16 pm

"emha..." He seemed to mutter as he was kicked in the bawlz. Needless to say he fell unto his knees as he squealed silently in pain, and tried to hold back tears of pain. "Dammit...why did you have to hit me in the kiwis...." He tried once again to suck up his pain, which was able to give him some time to quickly explain. "I was hoping that I can get your attention....trust me it was weird to me too...but I do care about you as a friend...and I can make it so that you're never alone if I'm your partner...please..I'll be your friend..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 6:48 pm

"What do you mean....?" She asks with a small sniffle afterwards, Naomi was just sort of thrown off by the word 'Partner'. "Are you going to j-join the DWMA?" For once in her life, she actually stuttered when talking to someone else. "I'm sorry for acting so weak....but I was kind of thrown off..." It was quite amazing to see such a change in personality, especially since it just switched from mad to sad instantly.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:03 pm

"I will...I mean...I know what I have done was pretty bad over the years...but I honestly feel i can attempt to redeem myself...and try to make up for the wrongs I have committed over the years." He did noticed her stuttering, but was more surprised on how quick the emotional turnaround was. Danjuro was also quite proud of himself for finally getting through to her, and was mentally giving himself a slight pat on the back. "And its fine...you weren't acting weak....but...I don't want to go if you don't want to, I mean you're are my friend and partner after all :3" He felt the need to ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:14 pm

Naomi stays quiet for a moment, staring down at the ground blankly. "Are you sure about this...?" She asks with a small sigh. Not once has Naomi gone this emotional in front of someone, so this was all new to her. "I mean....I will probably never get this emotional again....so I will probably just act like a jerk to you even if you're my partner..." Someone could easily hear her sniffling again, resembling a small child who's about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:40 pm

"I am sure about the decision....and to be honest I can cope with you being a jerk to me....I mean I did go through worse as a child..." To be honest he would prefer her to be like this all the time, but he also knew that it would be asking for too much. "But like i said, do you want to? I don't want to drag you into the DWMA if you don't want...especially how you described your experiences..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 7:38 am

Naomi didn't know what to say to him anymore. For as long as she could remember she always had some witty and rude thing to say to someone...but for some reason she couldn't do that now. Why is he so different than the other insane murders I've seen...? She continues to ask herself, wanting to know the answer more and more.

"I don't mind joining the DWMA..." Naomi eventually mumbles with a small smile. The thought of having someone always beside her made Naomi's hear skip with joy, but that was something that she would never tell anyone about.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 5:35 pm

Relief! Relief! Happines, and a sense of triumph(for some reason) swelled up inside Danjuro as he heard her answer. These emotions...these emotions he hadn't felt in years...satisfaction? Yes..but something else...something along the lines of happiness...yes he felt happiness. Tears of joy swelled in his eyes than gradually began to flow from his face like a waterfall, before he closed them and spoke as he was trembling "....Thank you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 6:10 pm

Naomi was quite surprise to witness him break down like this when she simply said a handful of words. "I should be thanking you, Danjuro...." She says with another small smile. For some strange reason she wanted to go and hug him, but she restrained herself because she knew it would just be awkward for the both of them afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:28 pm

Today was certainly full of surprises, first he had an answer he never expected from someone like Naomi, then he was thanked. To be honest he wasn't really sure what he was thanked for...but he had a guess for a few possibe reasons. Danjuro had more happiness then he ever had, he let go of his remaining tears and hugged Naomi, he couldn't control himself, its like he felt like he needed to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )   The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE  ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Who Hides in the Alley's Shadows.(Me,RMW and Sovuru NO MORE )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next