Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party in the desert (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 5:20 pm

Aeros was listening to his headphones and noticed the arrival of another person. Without opening his eyes to look around, he noticed someone approaching him and immediately snapped to attention. He made sure he ae see if it was anything to be worried about. He composed himself to make sure his soul was balanced. With that, Aeros turned his gaze up to the Pproaching figure and waved.

Last edited by Aeros on August 22nd 2013, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 5:26 pm

Mizuki frowns when she notices that some people were staring at her like she was some kind of monster, which was somewhat true. "What....did I do something wrong...?" Her voice was soft, yet audible and had a quiver to it. Mizuki was only acting soft and scared because she didn't know if people were hurt by her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 5:33 pm

Niche: I stand up back retreat to hide behind Big Sis. "B-Big Sis, she's scary....." I whimper.

Yuuki: I look over at the person Niche was pointing to with a puzzled expression. She seemed nice enough, why was Niche so scared?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 5:45 pm

"Hey............. Why are you watching us??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 6:02 pm

Aeros let out a slight huff, not surprised at the stranger's question. It was only normal to be curious about someone seemingly observing the group. "I'm sorry if it looked bad," he said while looking up. "I didn't mean to freak out everyone. I was just listening to music because I can't just waltz over there," he said while his voice held a bit of sadness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 7:17 pm

"Actually. You can come hang if you want. I'm pretty sure the others won't have a problem." Kataro started to walk away. Then he gestured for the stranger to follow him. "Come on!" He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 8:49 pm

luna was laying on a lawn chair drinking some tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 8:57 pm

Katari arrived back at the party then slid next to Luna on the lawn chair. "Hi..." He said as he looked into her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 8:58 pm

luna smiled " well hello there "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:07 pm

"Hmmmm......" Kataro raised his head towards the sky and placed his arm around her shoulders. "Do you like the party?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:08 pm

Jet walks up to the little station click a few times and some heavy dubstep comes blaring out of the speaker probably scaring the shit out of almost everyone around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:10 pm

yeah its nice are you injoying the party " she said then jumped when the loud music came on and yelled " jet im going to kill you you do that again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:14 pm

Kataro yelled and rolled off the chair out of shock. "WHOA!!" Kataro jumped off the ground then realized it was just the music. "Jet..... You...... Are...... Dead....." Kataro said as he slowly walked towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:15 pm

"Well I must run now ." Jet takes off running away from Death city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:18 pm

luna roles her eyes and snaps and the wind kicked up blowing jet back to us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:19 pm

"Oh no you don't!!" Kataro teleported in front of jet with his arms folded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:22 pm

Aeros took a while to think about the man's offer as he walked away. With a deep breath, he got up and made his way toward the party only to sit down next to the speakers and relax once more. He took in the scene around him with a slight chuckle and closed his eyes as he watched their wavelengths pulse.

((Srry. I was eating :) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:22 pm

Jet stumbles backwards when Kataro appears in front of him the is blown back to the party from the wind landing on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:25 pm

"It's not over yet!" Water shot up out of the ground underneath jet, sending him flying into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:30 pm

Jet flails around as he is shot into the air yelling "I HATE AIR TRAVEL!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:31 pm

luna laughed at jet as he got shot with water then got an evil look on her face and snaped and ice cold water shot at kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:50 pm

Kataro flew down on the ground as the water hit him. "Hey!" He said while smiling. "I've got something for that!!" Kataro spewed freezing cold water out of his mouth towards Luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:52 pm

luna smiled and turned into her small dragon form and took to the air avoiding the water "hhhhmmmmmm do you i cant tell"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 9:53 pm

Aeros merely watched the spectical from the sidelines as the three had their fight. He had a feeling they wouldn't kill each other, so there was no need for him to jump in. Instead he just watched it happen with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:04 pm

Kataro turned in to a crow and began flying towards Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party in the desert (open to all)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next