Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party in the desert (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:06 pm

oh yeah " she said and speed away flying through the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:07 pm

Kataro followed to in every direction she flew. "I can do this all day!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:08 pm

Mei had backed farther away from the rest of the people at the party, not that she was very close in the first place, and was sitting silently in the sand. The music blared from the speakers, which didnt really bother her but she was still uneasy after feeling watched and kept her right as a blade, concealed by her sleave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:13 pm

so can i ' she said doing a flip in the air then brought her wings in and dived down fast and it looked like she was going to hit the ground but at the last second she snapped out her wings and gained speed as she flew close to the ground

kara had snuck away from the baby siter and was lurking and she walked over to a girl who was keeping her distence and said " hello im kara "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:14 pm

Aeros noticed that one of the people's souls he noticed before was still radiating uneasiness. It did not take long to realize it was still coming from the young weapon. Knowing he could be the one at fault, he turned toward the girl from his spot next to the speakers and spoke gently so that she would not get scared. "Is something bothering you Miss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:16 pm

Niche: "are you okay?" I ask Mei, tilting my head and trying to pretend I didn't feel uneasy.

((I was drawing my character, sry I was gone. >_<))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:18 pm

Kataro landed on the ground then transformed into a human. He pulled out a giant fan. "Alright. Time to get serious!" He swung the giant fan down toward towards the ground, then a giant gust of wind came down on top of Luna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:20 pm

luna was suddenly pushed down by the gust of wind and held there but she struggled to get up and take off and into the air but she couldent "gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuugggggghhhhh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:21 pm

Mei looked up a little surprised. She hadnt been trying to draw attention to herself. She nodded a little and her right arm returned to normal. "U-um, Im fine." she paused, not used to people actually talking to her and introduced herself, "I-im Mei"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:23 pm

kara walked through the crowed and grabbed something to drink hoping no one who would get her in trouble saw her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:24 pm

Kataro wasn't sure what to do. "Do you need help Luna?! Because I could always come to your rescue! I guess I'm just stronger than you! Maybe you should give up!" He shouted to get In a joking way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:24 pm

((Hey what about Ren? I just remembered her.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:25 pm

Kaito walked up to the scene with nothing but shorts on. He looked around at everyone. "(Sigh) I hate scocial gatherings..." Kaito walked over next to Kara. "Will you pour me some of that....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:27 pm

Jet charges at Kataro yelling "Cyborg shoulder attack!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:28 pm

"A pleasure to meet you Mei," the meister said. "My name is Aeros." He looked around and noticed a young girl taking a drink. He wanted to asking she was being so silent, but it was not in his nature to pry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:29 pm

"Did you forget I made that shoulder?" Kataro said as he turned and looked at jet as jet charged at him. "I know every single weakness there is to it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:30 pm

oh yeah )
there was a dust cloud in the distenc and when it got closer you could see ren on a moter bike

luna growled at him and snapped causing water to shot at kataro hoping it would break his wind spell

kara looked around then nodded " yeah sure " and she handed him the cup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:31 pm

"Yea I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:33 pm

Kataro blew air out of his mouth that forced the water and jet away. "I specialize in wind magic. Of course, you already know that by now..."

Kaito took the cup and began to gulp it down. "It's so hot out here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:33 pm

Niche: I squint my eyes. Was that.... "Ren?!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:36 pm

luna growled " yes i know your better at it then i am ' she shifted to her human form and glared at him " let me up "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:37 pm

Mei stood up. "H-hello Aeros" She shook the sand off her hoody and looked around. She was still nervous but was slowly becoming ajusted to the others. Once she decided she wasnt going to be threatened, her throat started burning. Figures. "U-um do you guys mind if I join you?" She looked over at the party set up nervously but decided if she ever wanted to find a meister she'd have to get used to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:37 pm

Aeros heard the rumbling of a motor bike and turned his head toward the noise.  On the bike, was a red-head he only assumed was here to join the party.  The meister peeked into her soul for jus a moment to notice that she was a weapon and not here to hurt anyone. Turning to Mei, he spoke once more. "I'm pretty sure anyone can join at this rate," he said with a small smile.

Last edited by Aeros on August 22nd 2013, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:38 pm

"Alright alright." Kataro released to spell. "I hope you aren't upset...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2013, 10:39 pm

Elaine was aware that this party was going on. She flew above everyone in her owl form and she watched them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party in the desert (open to all)   Party in the desert (open to all) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party in the desert (open to all)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next