Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:27 am

my grandma hardley ever likes anyone i make friends with " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:31 am

"Ah, I see, well good night" He said to Stacy as he hug Stacy a good night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:33 am

stacy huged him tightly then whent back to her room and fell asleeep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:35 am

(Idea, younger Stacy can make Brakefast for younger joey?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:37 am

sure :) ) stacy woke up a bit early in the morning and decided to make pancakes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:40 am

Joey was having a dream it was about a girl making his life happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:46 am

stacy made the pancakes and evin cut up some freash strawberrys to put on it and some syrup then went to go get joey for brekfast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:50 am

Joey was still having that dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:51 am

stacy walked overy to his bed and lightly shook him ' hey joey wake up i have breakfast ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:55 am

"It was 3 monkeys who did that" He woke up with drull coming out from his mouth. " Oh......Good morring Stacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:56 am

stacy smiled and giggled " your drooling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:01 am

Joey Blush and wipe it off. " you made food?" He said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:02 am

stacy nodded " yes i did hope you like them "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:08 am

Joey nods and follow his nose to the food and begin to eat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:12 am

stacy smiled and grabed some for herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:16 am

(need to sleep, after this post and the naruto one isleping_

"It is so good stacy-son I love it" He said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:17 am

stacy smiled "good im glad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:18 am

kk good night )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 12:09 pm

im here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 8:36 pm

Joey was just eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 8:38 pm

stacy finishead eating and put her plate on the counter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 8:43 pm

"thank you Stacy for it, i enjoy it " he said to her as he offer to clean the places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 8:45 pm

stacy smiled and watched him clean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 8:46 pm

Joey begin to humb a song from the band paramore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 8:51 pm

stacy smiled " what song is that "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next