Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shenanigans in the City of Death

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:19 pm

she shakes her head, "ok jt" she says holding his hand and skipping to her apartment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 8:40 pm

They were walking along the street, and Jt pondered for a while of if he should show her his right eye. Just thinking of hit made him instinctively grab his hair pull it down, making sure that it was covered. He took off his coat, not wanting to roast in the heat of the sun. He slung the coat over his right shoulder, and laid his left hand on his wooden sword. Soon, they arrived at her apartment.

Jt: Alright, your the tour guide, lead on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:13 pm

She smiled as she opened the door showing off a surprisingly basic apartment with a few workout equipment and a shelf full of romantic movies and books. There was some stuff around like the painted walls where painted blue with pink, and she had pictures of her family and friends at one corner of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:38 pm

Walking to the corner, Jt took his wooden sword and placed it in the corner. He took of his shirt and wrapped his jacket around it, placing it next to the wooden katana. He looked around, getting to know the place better.

Jt: So, what do we do now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 10:09 pm

"well...how about we get to know each other?" she says excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 10:25 pm

Jt: Well, my family is traveling merchants, and my dad trained me on how to use weapons, hence the the wooden sword. I like reading, though I have never read any romance novels, and my stuff won't most of my stuff won't be here for a couple of days. So, what about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 12:13 am

She ponders this and disappears for a moment. you can actually hear her undress as she comes back out with only underwear and a night gown, "well My mother owns a five star hotel somewhere in Europe, I never met my father though mom tells me he is a complete slop and doesn't know how to please a woman, I discovered my weapon form when my mothers hotel was held hostage and I kinda took a 'stab' at it" she giggles at the pun, "so my mom wanted me to stay because she was never really fond of me. Until that event she started crying and saying that I didn't have to go to the academy" she stretches as you see a bigger view on her cleavage, "but I wanted to go on my own because I heard that the school does good and that I could met all sorts of people, and in fact I met a very handsome and funny boy who is now my meister" she says winking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 6:23 am

Jt nodded at her.

Jt: It has been a while since someone thought I was handsome or funny. Though honestly, I am not much of a people person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 2:30 pm

she giggles, "well you where able to interact with me, so I guess you can...you just don't want to mr.lazy pants" she says poking his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 5:01 pm

Jt wrinkled his nose, then rubbed it.

Jt: Yeah, Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 5:27 pm

she sits down on the couch and sighs, "honestly I hoe I didn't come off as to pushy to you...you see...not man guys liked me as a little girl" she says holding her hands together, "When ever I was roughed around with...I became very...strange" she blushes, "when ever that happens I get so embarrassed about it. I don't like it, but it happens all the time" she stretches pulling her shirt a little up, "the boys would call me names when ever I was like that and since then I've tried to find a guy who could like me without being freaked out about it" she says with a sad note
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 6:30 pm

Jt: Yeah, you were a little pushy, no offensive. My father always taught me to be careful when I judge people. That, and I have a harder time matching my soul wavelength with people, so I might as well hang around with you. And, even know I will regret this, I do find you cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 6:43 pm

she looks up at jt with teary eyes. she squeals in joy as she hugs him tightly, "you don't know how much that means to me to her you say that!" she says digging her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:29 pm

Jt didn't say anything, he just put his hand on Asheia's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:33 pm

Asheia wraps her arms around looking up at him, "I hope we are partners for a long time" she says as she lays her head on Jt's lap falling quickly asleep. she snored softly as she snuggled into him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:13 pm

He looked down at her and smiled, admiring ability to fall asleep so quickly. He lifted her up and placed her on her bed in her room. Then, he proceeded to lay on the couch and fall asleep as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:38 pm

the next morning jt can feel someone shake him awake. there was the smell of eggs and bacon in the air and asheia was in only a towel as she got a plate and handed it to jt, "good morning Jt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:14 pm

Grabbing the plate, Jt sat up on the couch and took the plate from his weapon. He ate a strip of bacon, then he swallowed.

Jt: So, what are we going to do today Ash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:18 pm

she thought about it, "well maybe we need to start doing missions and maybe make friends? how about we ask Droon and his partner if we could tag along or do a double pairing mission!" she says as her towel unfolds a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:34 pm

Jt: Alright, sounds good. But first, get some clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:40 pm

she looks at herself and smiles, "whats wrong jt?" she starts to get closer, "are you afraid to see me naked?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:55 pm

Jt's face went red at this remark.

Jt: I am more worried about that if you walk around naked, the guys will be to busy swarming you for us to get anywhere. And if that happens, I am not helping you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:16 pm

she smiles as she gives him a peck on the cheek, "are you sure that's the only reason?" she says walking away getting dressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:48 am

Jt turns around to get his shirt, and to avoid showing off his redden face. He puts on his shirt, and swings is coat around, slipping his arms threw the sleeves.

Jt: Ok, let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 12:39 pm

she comes back out in her usual outfit. she smiles as she walks up to him and hugs him from behind, "you didn't answer my question" she says her hands on his chest and Jt could definitely feel her soft chest on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shenanigans in the City of Death
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next