Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shenanigans in the City of Death

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 5:08 pm

Jt's entire face lit up red as she hugged him. He stood there speechless for a minute, then regained himself.

Jt: I don't know what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 5:37 pm

she smiled, "is it because your embarrassed f guys see me naked, or is it because you would get jealous at them for looking ?" she says tracing his chest in a teasing way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:05 pm

Jt's face was still red.

Jt: I don't know what you are talking about. Let's just go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:07 pm

she pulls him back into her arms, "c'mon jt, and why are you getting so warm" she says trcing one of her hands up to his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:16 pm

Jt: Yeah, seriously, I have no idea what you are talking about, let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:20 pm

as jt gets out of her grasp she keeps pestering him on the way about it, "I just noticed your face is red jt....why are you so red?" she holds his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:25 pm

Jt: Really, I don't know what you are saying, you should speak clearer. Come on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:51 pm

she stops in front of him and puts her hand up to his chest stopping him. she over enunciates every word she says, "your blushing as red as a tomato, why?" she says with a cute flustered look on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:53 pm

Jt: Besides the fact you were rubbing your honkers on the back of my head? Like I said, I think your cute, that, and you might have been right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:57 pm

"right about what?" she says with a smug look on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:09 pm

Jt pulled his hair down on his right side.

Jt: I would be jealous if other guys saw you naked. . . But hey, I am your meister, I should get special privileges, don't you agree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:13 pm

she gets a smile across her face that would give any man that kind of idea, "Of course it does cutie, and if we finish a mission successfully" she says taking his hand making him touch her chest, "maybe my door to the shower might be unlocked" she says winking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:18 pm

Jt's nose bled a little, then he quickly wiped it off.

Jt: Yes, well, let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:25 pm

she smiled wide knowing she got to him with that one, "lets go then cutie" she says dragging him along still holding his hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 11:31 pm

Walking across the streets early in the morning, Jt enjoyed the breeze, letting his coat blow in the wind. His hair started to blow as well, which showed off his white eye. His face instantly going red, he quickly put his hood up, and hoped that no one saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 12:09 am

Ashes noticed immediately and started to get in his grill, "let me see!" She says trying to get the hoodie down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 7:00 am

Jt kept on walking, ignoring his partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:37 pm

she finally got the hoodie down. when he kept walking she got frustrated and tackled him to the ground lifting his hair up, "wow...jt..." she says looking at the white eye, "its...actually really pretty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:05 am

Jt pushed her off and got back up. Brushing himself off, he reached his hand out to pick her back off the ground.

Jt: Do you really think it's pretty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 8:21 am

Beth was making her way downtown as she saw a guy covering his fave with a hoodie as the busty girl with him was trying to see his face. "Now isn't that cute!" She laughed, sneering at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:34 pm

Jt noticed the girl laughing at them, and he looked at her with his white eye. He put his hood up, turned, the proceeded onward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:41 pm

Asheia walks next to jt ignoring the sneering idiot, "yes jt I do think its pretty. it reminds me of a pearl" she says with a smile holding his hand, "why do you hide it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:54 pm

Jt turned around and pointed at the scar on his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:02 pm

she stopped him and trace the scar without touching his eye, "it's like a story that no one can tell differently. its unique to you jt" she says leaning in and kissing just above the scarred eye, "don't be so shy about it jt" she says with a gleeful look on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:19 pm

Jt's face went red and he looked away.

Jt:. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shenanigans in the City of Death
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next