Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shenanigans in the City of Death

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 5:43 pm

she shoke her head, "nothing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 6:00 pm

Jt saw threw her lie, but didn't say anything. He continued his meal in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:13 pm

she smiled as she leaned in and kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 7:48 pm

He kissed her on the forehead. He then laid back and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:31 pm

she smiled too as she finished her steak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:41 pm

He finished his breakfast, then started washing the dishes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 1:11 am

she looked at him, "hey you can sleep for today. i'm going shopping into town ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 7:12 am

Jt nodded, then dozed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 5:34 pm

she went outside to the shopping mall and smiled seeing several things she wanted to get jt and herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 3:48 am

Jt got up, and started to make some coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 2:40 pm

she came back with a huge smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 3:12 pm

Jt looked up at her while waiting for the coffee.

Jt: So, what did you get then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 3:17 pm

she smiled, as she pulled out some cloths and some personal garments as well as something lung wrapped up in gift wrap, "This is for you jt" she said handing it to him, "I thought you might like it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 3:29 pm

Jt took the present with a surprised look on his face. He started unwrapping it, curious to see what was in the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 3:35 pm

there was a very old European sword that had all the things on it from the crusades as well as a holy text inscribed into the blade. she smiled at him, "I thought you would like it" she said looking at him anxiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 3:42 pm

Jt took the handle, twirling it around a little bit. He had a huge grin as he twirled the weapon, laughing.

Jt: WOW! Thanks. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 3:52 pm

she smiled at him, "im really glad you like it! The guy at the store said that it's a real sword from th crusades" she says looking at his happy face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 4:02 pm

Jt hopped up and hugged her.

Jt: Thank you so much, I love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 4:03 pm

she blushed deeply as he hugged her and she hugged him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 4:15 pm

Jt let go, then started swinging the sword around some more, trying carefully not to cut anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 5:44 pm

she smiled at him giggling, "your like a child on Christmas with that sword jt" she said laughing, "it really cute to see you like this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 5:47 pm

Jt: Of course, I am a great swordsman. I've trained a long time for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 5:59 pm

she kept watching him play with it, "am I a good sword?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 6:05 pm

Jt swung the sword around horizontally right by her, cutting her pants off.

Jt: Of course you are. Do I prefer Katana's, yes, but you have a perfect weight to you. Not to heavy, but not to light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2013, 8:08 pm

she smiled as she looked down and blushed as she runs to her room getting new pants. leaving her cut ones behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shenanigans in the City of Death
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next