Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:32 pm

Claire let go of her ear lobe, shuddering a bit in her grip. She kept her mouth by Jazz's ear. "W-What... W-What now? I-I don't... C-Can you take over?" She sounded shy again, ashamed to admit that she didn't know how to proceed. She gave Jazz's hips a squeeze, and pursed her lips.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:34 pm

Jasmine's fingers tentatively began to tiptoe along her hips and grasped her behind, pressing the girl against her completely before trailing both kisses and her tongue up Claire's jawline. "What, are you shy, now?" She was breathing at the girl's ear, tracing the lobe with her tongue. "Follow your instinct, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:35 pm

Claire whimpered softly at her tongue, breathing the sound into Jazz's ear. "P-Please.. j-just show me? I-I-I don't... w-want to d-do anything wrong..." She panted softly, giving Jazz some brief kisses on her jaw, hoping to motivate her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:36 pm

Jasmine laughed softly, breath hot, "You won't know what's wrong until you try for yourself, dove."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:37 pm

Claire whimpered again, shuddering on top of her. "P-Please? I-I'll beg, j-just... s-show me what to do?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:41 pm

Jasmine flipped them over instantly, hands bracing on either side of Claire's head. "You never beg." She said, emphasizing the last word and almost giving the 'g' its own separate syllable. The girl began to trace her lips and tongue down Claire's neck, teasingly gliding it back and forth across her collarbones.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:42 pm

Claire gasped softly, lifting her chin up to give Jazz better access. She bit her lower lip, trying to hold in her moans.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:43 pm

Jasmine giggled against her skin before sliding her tongue back up and biting at the side of Claire's neck.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:47 pm

Claire let another gasp slip out, digging her hands into the sheets on the mattress. Her eyes fluttered open and shut, and she titled her head to give her girlfriend even more access.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:48 pm

Jasmine laughed, releasing the girl's neck only to trail her tongue along the neckline of Claire's top. "What? Powerless already?" The words were teasing, haughty.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:51 pm

Claire whimpered softly, nodding. Her words were stolen from her the moment Jazz had taken over, and she was left powerless beneath her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:52 pm

Jasmine laughed, lifting one arm to glide the back of her hand along Claire's side. "So, you're just giving up? C'mon now... let's see a little of that fight." She bit into the girl's neck again, the other side this time, and sucked, doing what she could to leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:54 pm

Claire shuddered beneath her, her hands moving to Jazz's back to dig into the fabric of her top. She whimpered and gasped, eyes fluttering closed at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:55 pm

Jasmine released her neck and smirked at her handiwork, eyes darting to meet the other girl's. The smirk grew and she leaned over the girl, meeting her closed eyes with her bright blue, open ones. "What?" She asked, a hair's breath from Claire's lips. "C'mon now... I can't control forever..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:57 pm

Claire slowly opened her eyes, staring up at Jazz for a moment, before launching herself up and flipping them over. She pinned her girlfriends arms above her head, looking down at her for a moment before moving her head down to kiss and suck the girl's neck. She gently bit the skin, imitating Jazz's actions, if somewhat rougher.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:00 pm

Jasmine's eyes went wide and she let out a sudden, unrestrained moan, arching beneath the girl. Her body trembled from the pleasure and shock, and he legs were alternating between bending and all but kicking at the mattress beneath them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:01 pm

Claire pulled away after a few moments, staring almost lustily down at Jazz. She dry swallowed, biting her bottom lip for a moment. "W-W-What now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:06 pm

Jasmine looked up at her through half-lidded eyes. "That's... that's up to you," she said finally, laughing softly, nervously to herself. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:08 pm

Claire leaned down, giving her a kiss, gentle and reassuring compared to their others. "W-Whatever you want to d-do to me... I-I don't... I don't have a-any experience in this, b-but... S-Show me what to d-do and I'll do it..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:20 pm

She took a few moments to try to regulate her breathing, thinking to herself with her lip between her teeth. "I asked what you want."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:21 pm

Claire leaned down and gave her another kiss. Her answer was short, confident, and almost unlike her. "You..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:23 pm

Her eyes went a little wider, pupils dilating instantly as she heard the word. "Then..." she began, and her throat was dry and hoarse. She swallowed a few times, trying to wet it. "Do whatever you want to me. I wo... won't complain."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:24 pm

Claire pursed her lips, looking unsure. "D-Dammit Jazzy... I-I don't know w-w-what to do... I-I need y-your help..." She stressed the last word, look embarrassed as she broke eye contact, nervous.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:27 pm

Jasmine shook her head, bringing her hands to either side of the girl's face and forcing eye contact once more. "I trust you." She reached up, nipping at the girl's earlobe. "Let's make you wild."

-----------------------Elsewhere-----------------------

"So, you didn't burn, then?" Antonio had finally managed to change out and get the stains out of his clothes from where he had cooked for the girls upstairs. He was now lounging in Sarah's living room and sipping pink lemonade, eyes wandering about.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:32 pm

Claire bit her lower lip, then gasped softly as Jazz's teeth locked around her earlobe. She let out a shaky breath, deciding to go with what made her feel good when she was alone. She left one hand on Jazz's hips, reaching the other up between them to gently cup one of her breasts in her hand, squeezing gently.

Sarah shook her head, sipping from a glass of lemonade as well. "No, I don't burn easy..." She looked a little apprehensive, not wanting to talk about the trip much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next