Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:16 pm

She laughed at the girl's reaction. Setting their hands down. "Unless you truly and honestly wish otherwise, yes, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:19 pm

Claire gave a big grin at that, squeezing her hands. "Alright then. No matter what..." She decided to enjoy the moment, given that it was one of the few good moments she'd had in the last few days. Finally, however, she pulled her hand back, albeit tentatively. A sad expression crossed her face. "I-I... I've got more looking to do..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:48 pm

"Nope." Jasmine said instantly, grabbing her bag and taking out her sketchbook. There were swirls and tattoos both drawn and printed onto it. She slid it over to her girlfriend, smiling patiently.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:50 pm

Claire looked from the sketch pad to Jazz and then back. She slowly picked it up, starting to leaf through it. "What do you mean 'nope'?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:55 pm

"I mean you have more important things to worry about today." She stopped her at one of the tattoos, a somewhat pin-up style version of Claire, sweet and innocent, somehow not sexualized despite the style. Her hair was long and flowing, exaggerated in a way reminiscent of Rapunzel. Her eyes were wide and brilliant, shining against the paper even without color.

ooc:

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 A6431acd17bfd0058f7224a3e778aa8b
Similar to this
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:18 pm

Claire stares at it for a moment, her cheeks darkening to a bright red. "J-Jazzy... T-This is..." She covered her mouth with one hand, tears starting to come to her eyes. She wiped them away quickly, continuing to flip through the pages. When she next spoke, affection was clear in her tone, an easy to identify undercurrent. "W-What am I doing today? Spending it with you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:21 pm

Jasmine shrugged, "You're doing whatever makes you happy." She flipped to the most recent sketch, the same one that she had shown Sarah downstairs just an hour or so before. "Do you remember this quote?" Her smile was wide, the pain and distance slowly fading away from her as she looked to her Angel.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:22 pm

Claire looked it over, recognition flaring in her eyes. She gave a somewhat stunned nod, running a finger over the page. "I-It's... beautiful... I can't believe y-you remembered..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:25 pm

The grin slid into a smirk quickly, "I remember everything you say and do, Claire. You shouldn't be too surprised." She shrugged, looking around the room. "Now, what sounds like a good idea for today? Dinner and a movie? Painting? Drawing? Singing? Dancing? Pillow fort?" She tapped her fingers as she counted, thinking aloud more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:27 pm

Claire watched her, the blush that had begun to recede creeping back onto her cheeks. "A-Are you saying.. A-Are we g-going on a... D-Date?" She hadn't entertained the notion yet, as everything had all happened so fast. The formal, and then the beach and the whole business with Superbia. She suddenly broke into a big grin. "A-All of the above?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:29 pm

Jasmine's grinned rivaled even Claire's as she leaned forward against the table, eyes slightly narrowed, mischievous. "I can handle that. What's your favorite food?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:32 pm

Claire reached across the table, taking her hand and squeezing it. "Whatever you want to eat is fine with me... But if I had to choose, I'd probably pick something Italian. Some nice pasta."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:34 pm

Jasmine's eyes glittered as an idea struck her. "Would you mind if I invited someone over to cook then?" She was making mental notes as she spoke, tallying off what she would need and how to get it all. "And what's your favorite movie? I love the Underworld series."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:37 pm

Claire shook her head, watching her with a large grin. "No, I wouldn't mind that... Uh, movies... Movies movies moves... Have you ever seen Kill Bill?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:41 pm

She looked like she was about to jump out of her seat, "Can you get any more awesome right now?" The words were all but shouted, and her face was hurting from the size of her smile. "Alright, I'm going to make a call real quick, but you stay right here, okay? I'll be in your paint room so that you can't hear me." With that, she darted off, turning on her phone and punching in the first speed dial.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:44 pm

Claire stayed right where Jazz told her to stay, grinning like an idiot. She pulled out her phone, typing out a quick text to Sarah. Sarah looked at her phone, grinning at the text, 'Jazz is staying, don't come upstairs, don't think of that in a weird way, xoxo Claire'.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:51 pm

She came back a few minutes later, phone in her pocket, smiling wide. "So, let's get this place cleaned up." Her eyes looked around, her smile turning contemplative.

ooc: I assume she has a tv?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:54 pm

OOC: Yeah, decently sized relatively new one

Claire nodded, standing and walking over to a nearby closet. She opened it, revealing a broom and dustpan, a swiffer handle, a vacuum cleaner, and various other cleaning supplies. She smiled, blushing softly. "I-I'm kind of glad you picked these clothes for me... Cleaning g-gets me a little hot..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:57 pm

Jasmine shrugged, "It happens to the best of us." She shot her a wink before walking around the house, clearing out garbage cans and bringing the bags back to the main trashbin.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:59 pm

Claire took out a pair of gloves and some wet wipes, starting to clean down the kitchen counter. Once the counters were cleaned and drying, she took out a duster, dusting down the cabinets, sneezing once or twice, a soft sort of squeak.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:11 pm

Jasmine was focusing on taking the trash out when Tony first drove up. She smiled at him, whispering a list of things to get and do, and he merely nodded, driving off silently. Jazz went back inside, taking a mop and cleaning up everywhere that there was tile or wood.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:15 pm

Claire finished in the kitchen just as Jazz started on the floors. She snagged the vacuum cleaner, starting to vacuum the living room and the side rooms.

OOC: For reference, tiled kitchen and bathroom, wood hallways, living room and the other for side rooms are carpet, except for the gym, which is matted over.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:29 pm

It took over an hour to get everything spick and span, and both girls looked exhausted by the end of it. Jasmine, however, was busy focusing on the tv and its hook-ups, grabbing pillows and blankets and tossing them into the living room.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:34 pm

Claire wiped sweat from her brow, taking some deep breaths to try and calm her breathing. She leaned against a wall, simply resting while she watched Jazz bring pillows and blankets into the living room. She slowly felt the heat from exertion fade, moving to help Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:33 pm

Jasmine shooed her off, shaking her head and wagging her finger at her. "I've got it. Go relax."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next