Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:35 pm

Jasmine moaned into Claire's ear, back arching slightly beneath her. She bit into her lower lip before sliding her own hands down the front of Claire's body with agonizing slowness, testing, waiting.

He nodded, "Lucky then. I'm surprised Jazzie isn't red as a tomato." He looked towards one of the windows, shrugging. "So, how have you been, Sarah? You haven't said much today."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:39 pm

Claire panted softly, her gentle hand growing a bit rougher. She gently teased Jazz's nipple through the fabric, a bit surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. She leaned down, lightly nipping at her neck as her hand played, pausing only to whisper. "P-Please... t-touch me too?" The words sent butterflies flying her stomach, and she quickly returned to nipping at her neck.

Sarah pursed her lips, looking down at her glass. "I've just been... I dunno. I talk to Snow a lot. He's good at listening..." She paused for a few moments. "I want to get that bastard so bad... But I'm not strong enough. And I'm worried Claire will do something stupid, so I have to keep an eye on her too..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:44 pm

Jasmine nodded slowly, unable to find her voice as she slid both hands down and under Claire's shirt. Her hands reached back, unfastening her girlfriend's bra in a quick, fluid movement before returning to the front. At each breast, she massaged the soft peaks with her thumb and forefinger, teasing as she was teased, moaning.

--------------

He nodded, trying to hide his own anger and hatred. "He'll get what's coming to him; don't you worry." Closing his eyes, he sighed. "What do you say we have a party? The formal is about to end and summer will be in full swing before long..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:47 pm

Claire let out a shuddering, shaky moan, rolling so that both of them were on their side. She moved her other hand from Jazz's waist to the hem of her shirt, pulling it up just enough so the her breasts were exposed. She took each in her hands, alternating between rolling them around in her palms and giving her nipples light squeezes.

---

Sarah nodded, giving a small smile. "I'd like that, and I think Claire would like that too. There're a couple pavilions in the training grounds. We could rent one, have a barbecue."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:50 pm

Jasmine's breathing seemed to quicken, and she hastily began removing Claire's top and bra completely before bending towards her. Her lips and tongue took one of the soft pink tips in her mouth while her hand continued to toy with the opposite breast.

---

Antonio nodded, smiling, "I can let you handle the guest list then, if you want? Anything in particular you'd want to grill or barbecue?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:53 pm

Claire moaned softly, biting her lower lip to soften the sound. One hand stayed on Jazz's breast, massaging it roughly as most of Claire's inhibitions were swept away. The other hand trailed down, teasing at the hem of her shorts, lightly pressing the fabric between her legs.

---

Sarah pursed her lips, thinking for a minute. "I think we should just do the normal things. Burgers, hot dogs, brats. Y'know, stuff like that. How big do we want this to be?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:56 pm

Jasmine's body trembled and she paused for a moment to recollect herself before continuing to tease and suck. Her mind seemed to be floating away, and her skin was become flushed and slick already. Slowly, she trailed her tongue between Claire's breast, tugging and sucking at the other nipple while massaging the now exposed one once more.

He thought to himself, unsure, "How about you decide that?" Antonio said finally, smiling, "You pick. We'll make this celebration all about you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:59 pm

Claire gasped softly, still trying to be as quiet as she could be. Her hand slid under Jazz's shorts, pressing against the fabric of her panties, teasingly, yet she seemed to be restraining herself from going all the way.

---

Sarah blushed a bit, giving a nervous lap. "What do you mean, all about me? I-I don't need a celebration..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 6:00 pm

Jasmine's body seemed to tense suddenly, but she slowly moved her legs further apart, her eyes lidded as she teased, a soft whimper of longing escaping her.

---

Antonio waved off her complaint, "Hush up, I'm paying. You pick."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 6:04 pm

Claire pulled her away from her teasing, giving her a gentle kiss, even as her hand pressed against her panties more forcefully.

---

Sarah bit her bottom lip, but nodded, smiling. "Y-Yeah... Sure... I'll handle the guest list."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:41 pm

Lani: Jasmine moaned out Claire's name before reaching a hand up to cup the back of the girl's head. Their lips crashed together in an explosion of passion and long-suppressed desires. She teased and taunted, but demanded with her lips and actions as her own hand slid down and began to tease as Claire already was.

He smirked back at her, "Now," he began, "got any questions? The girls aren't around."

Last edited by Oblivion on May 26th 2014, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:42 pm

Claire moaned into their kiss, her own actions demanding in their own right. As their lips met, out of surprise, her hand pressed hard against Jazz, feeling her heat.

Sarah pursed her lips, a thought coming to mind. "You mentioned something. At the formal. Something about Jazz. You said then wasn't the time to talk about it. Now I'm asking you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:45 pm

Lani: Jasmine moaned behind their lips, gasping and trembling. She pressed against Claire's core, moaning at the feel of it.

Antonio nodded slowly before setting the drink down. "I've known Jazzie since we were kids. We went to the same schools pretty much our whole lives, and she was fostered by a couple that lived down the street from my family at one point." He sighed, clearing his throat afterwards. "She's always been troubled, always had issues both from circumstance and her own design, but... there are some things that happened to her merely by chance, and its those things that wrecked her the most."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:47 pm

Claire let out a soft moan, her hand moving up to the hem of her panties, teasing for the moment

Sarah pursed her lips, her brow furrowing. "Tell me, Tony... I need to know."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:51 pm

Lani: Jasmine looked at her through have lidded eyes, seeming timid as she moved her fingers around Claire's underwear, sliding a single digit along the opening.

He toyed with the ring on his tongue in his mouth, thinking. "Jasmine always had a knack for running away, from avoiding foster families. Sometimes she had reason; sometimes she just was too scared. So when she ran away with the most important cause, no one initially believed her." He sighed, leaning forward, head in his hands, elbows on his knees. "When she was about thirteen, her foster father molested and eventually raped her. She became pregnant, but there were... complications. Her uterus had to be removed entirely when she miscarried. She hasn't been the same since." He didn't look up, merely shook his head. "My family got her out of there after that, though we couldn't afford to adopt her ourselves."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:51 pm

Claire whimpered softly at the feeling, slipping her hand under her panties and gently rubbing along her opening as well.

Sarah cupped her mouth over her hands, eyes wide. "I... That's horrible, I..." She trailed off, unsure of what to say, simply looking shocked.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:13 pm

Lani: Jasmine's breath hitched, her body tensing for a moment before her fingers began to deftly tease and taunt, not once entering.

Antonio nodded, running a hand through the back of his hair. "She can't have kids, not that she ever would anyway, but that whole situation completely ruined her. I've asked her before if, had it not happened, she'd still be exclusively attracted to women." He shrugged. "It's the closest to talking about it she'll ever get with anyone but her therapist."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:15 pm

Claire bit her bottom lip hard enough to break the skin, trying to hold herself back as best she could. Her own fingers toyed over every inch of her core. Claire finally gave in, softly gasping out a strangled moan. She brought her lips beside Jazz's ear, roughly nipping the skin on her neck before whispering hoarsely. "Y-You're... R-Really wet..."

Sarah pursed her lips tight, hands trembling a bit. "Claire... Should know... But... I shouldn't tell her. Jazz should tell her, when or if she's ever ready."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:29 pm

Lani: Jasmine moaned at the words, biting her only lip softly before sliding her fingers inside. The feel alone coaxed another moan out of her, and she hooked her finger, rubbing along the almost spongy upper wall of Claire's entrance.

Antonio nodded. "It will take a lot. It took a long time for her to say anything to Savannah, and well... Sayv always plays her game, regardless of what emotions spring up, however much she denies them."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:30 pm

Claire gave a soft cry as she felt Jazz's fingers slip inside. She was no stranger to relieving her own tension, but there was something fundamentally different about it being another person. On instinct, her own hand curled, slipping a finger inside Jazz, prompting another moan at the heat.

Sarah leaned back in her chair. "Tell me about Savannah. What's this 'game' you're talking about?"

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:30 pm

Jasmine felt her eyes and head roll back, a rocky, gasping moan escaping her as she did so. Her own actions became more sporadic and uncontrolled, fingers teasing and taunting in a sort of frenzy as the girl sought out Claire's mouth.

Antonio sighed, shaking his head, "Sayv makes a great friend, I'll admit; she's not the most... emotionally conscious person, but she still is a good person to have at your back. However," He straightened, meeting Sarah's eyes, "She's a tease in every sense of the word. With guys, she flirts and taunts, playing innocent and coy; with girls, she's the opposite. She plays the white knight, opening her heart up just enough to draw people in. She's a nymphomaniac, however, and she'll be the first person to tell you that if the topic ever comes up." He shook his head again, closing his eyes, toying with his nose ring absently. "She wants sex, and she'll do what she can to get it. If ever the other party wants more, wants emotion, a relationship, commitment, she backs down. She literally kicked Jazzie out of her room when she asked." Another sigh, "She pushed the matter. Jazz had let it slide for a while, and Savannah was, after all, the only person she'd been that intimate with willingly. It devastated her. She can't even look Sayv's way, let alone in the eye. I've nearly punched the little one out for how she acts before, but I don't think I ever could. She's..." he sighed, "I was with Savannah about a year or so ago. I knew what she was after and never pushed for anything more, but in the end... I can't hurt her either. It just crushes me to see how much damage she did."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 7:35 pm

Claire found her mouth, crashing her lips against her girlfriend's, desperate for the contact. Her own actions became shaky, barely controlled, as her finger moved inside and her free hand moved to roughly massage her breasts, one after the other.

Sarah's expression was dark and contemplative. "She sounds like a bitch... But she's smart, and honestly in a fight I'd want her backing me up. But... Playing around with people is wrong..." She pressed her fingertips together, pursing her lips. "That must have been really hard on Jazz. The first person she trusted to open up like that, and in the end it was all just because Savannah had an itch..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 1:53 pm

Jasmine's own actions seemed to mock Claire's rather than mimic, her own control snapping and making her actions seem sloppy and frenzied. Her fingers continued to tease and stroke, one hand at Claire 's core and the other at her breast, and her kiss seemed hard and demanding.

Antonio nodded, "She's brilliant, she truly is... But she denies all emotion. Always. Her and Jasmine were actually partners until the... Er..." He paused, "break-up?" His head shook, "They were a perfect team, at the time, but that's... Well, long behind us, now. You know about Akira, after all."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:00 pm

Claire whimpered under her actions, the occasional moan slipping out as she spiraled furthering out if control. Her actions were stripped down to raw need, the need to touch and to be touch. Her hands were rough and forceful, the gentleness gone as she wrapped her mouth around Jazz's neck, suckling hard.

Sarah nodded, rubbing her chin. "Yeah. I was confused about that, honestly..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:32 am

A gasp turned into a barely withheld scream as the girls head tilted back, her thumb massaging the tender, swelling bud at Claire's core. Her fingers were moving independently, almost sporadically now as her mind drifted from reason to raw desire and need.

Antonio shrugged, sitting up and looking at her, "Her family is very traditionally Japanese, and they are more than well aware of what she does. Apparently, the Hiyashi family owes the Fukui family a debt, so they trained and raised Akira to be a perfect fit for her in every way." His eyes rolled, "She's none too happy about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were bed partners by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next