Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 4:46 pm

Jasmine nodded. "More power to ya, but your health' sufferin' for it." She poked the girl's small stomach, laughing to herself. "C'mon let's get you cleaned up and fed. Let's go." Her hand was already at Claire's back, the other taking the mug and setting it on the counter. She led Claire to the bathroom, locking the door in a quick twist before tugging her inside. Jazz turned on the water, tested it, fired on the shower and jumped out of the room, pulling the door closed behind her before the girl could object. Her hand held the doorknob, keeping it from moving in even the slightest way. "Shower up, girly! We got a lot to do today!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 4:50 pm

Claire simply sighed, knowing there was no point in arguing with her. She took a quick five minute shower, turning the water off when she was done. Then she froze, realizing she didn't have anything to change into and Jazz was right outside. She wrapped a towel around herself before knocking on the door a few times. "Uh... Jazz? I-I don't have a spare set of clothes in here..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:25 pm

Jasmine simply nodded, laughing to herself before releasing the doorknob and making her way into Claire's room. She went through the closet, not relenting util she finally pulled out a midriff tank top. Her smirk was wide, mischevious though not in a flirty way, and she began rummaging through the dresser until she'd pulled a match set of underclothes and a pair of gym shorts out. She returned to the bathroom, tapping the door and laying the clothes in front of it before heading back into the kitchen. From there, she began cleaning, stacking and organizing the articles as she found them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:34 pm

Claire opened the door just crack, pulling the clothes in here. She looked at the shirt Jazz had picked. Of course she'd pick one of the few shirts in her wardrobe that showed anything. Claire shrugged, figuring she could just change it after the fact. She slipped on her underwear, then her pants, and the tank top. She slipped out of the bathroom, looking around for Jazz. When she came into the kitchen, she saw Jazz going through the papers, and her heart sank a bit. "N-No, you don't... have to... do that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:49 pm

"I've already seen all of it," she said instantly, not batting an eye but continuing to clean, completely focused on the task at hand. "We need to get some food in you, too. I suggest moving these papers over to where you keep your office stuff." Jasmine made her way over to the fridge, pulling out some eggs, cheese, lunch meat, and the milk before heading back to the cabinets. "Oh, and I locked your bedroom door." She held up the key, "Don't go trying to change in there. It won't happen. Besides, you need to do your laundry."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:53 pm

Claire let out a frustrated sigh, mainly at being forced to stay in this, in her own words, 'skimpy' outfit. She took the papers, running them to the room where her computer was. She headed back to the kitchen, leaning against the counter and watching her work. As much as she'd rather Jazz wasn't here, she was happy she was, and she gave her a small smile to show it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:58 pm

"Do you like garlic?" Jasmine asked without looking up as soon as the girl walked in. She was busy stirring a few eggs into a plastic cup, having found most of the dishes to be dirty, with a fork. Cheese had already been added to the mix, as had milk and pepper, but she'd yet to add the salt. The burner was already on low, butter slowly melting into a skillet she'd just cleaned.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:02 pm

Claire smiled a bit as she watched. "Yeah, I like garlic..." She looked down at her hands, twiddling her thumbs slowly. "Listen, Jazzy..." She found the nickname flowed through her lips without much effort or thought on the matter. "I-It's... It's nice to have you over... I'm sorry... I haven't been the best girlfriend the past few days."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:05 pm

She waved her off, adding a bit of garlic salt to the eggs before dumping the mix into the skillet and promptly cleaning out the cup. "Nothing to worry about. Can you bring the bread out here?" Her eyes were still focused on what she was doing, but her hand reached back as she was dumping soapy water out to move the skillet around a bit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:06 pm

Claire nodded, opening her pantry and pulling out the bread, setting it beside her. "Here you go... Jazz, look at me? Just for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:18 pm

She took the bread from her, taking out a couple slices and popping them in the toaster before looking to Claire. "Hm?" she said, hand on the skillet handle, moving the eggs around enough that they wouldn't stick.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:19 pm

Claire leaned forward, quickly pecking her on the lips. She pulled back, smiling and blushing. "I missed you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:20 pm

Jazz's smile appeared instantly as she looked at her, and a quick nod followed. "Go dry and fix your hair, babe. I'll have your breakfast ready in a bit."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:22 pm

Claire smiled and nodded, heading back to the bathroom. She started by blow drying her hair, running the instrument over her pink locks. Once her hair was dry, she pulled a brush from one of the drawers, starting to untangle the knots that had formed. Finally, after many grunts and winces, her hair was straightened and in order, she unplugged her hairdryer, stored it beneath the sink, and headed back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:09 pm

Jasmine had already set out a newly washed plate with two ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches on it, a cup of orange juice sitting beside it. She was already cleaning the dishes that had piled in the sink, putting them away before even thinking of touching the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:11 pm

Claire looked at her for a few moments. She opted to ignore her breakfast for the moment, tiptoeing over to her and wrapping her arms around Jazz from behind. She rested her head on the taller girl's shoulders, although she had to stand on her tiptoes to do so. "Sit with me?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:17 pm

Jasmine looked back at her, smiling softly. "Eat first and let me handle this." She turned a bit, kissing her on the cheek. "Your food will get cold otherwise."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:20 pm

Claire smiled and gave a small nod, slipping into a seat at the small dining room table. She ate slowly, occasionally looking over at Jazz. She didn't know everything she was feeling at the moment, but appreciation and definitely affection were at the top of the list.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:41 pm

Jasmine didn't leave the kitchen until the clean dishes were put away, the coffee dumped out, the dishwasher was running, and the counters, sink, stovetop, oven, microwave, and fridge were spotless inside and out. She rubbed her hands against each other, residual cleaning supplies sticking to them. With a shrug, she went over to join Claire, kicking her feet as she sat.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:43 pm

Claire had almost finished her breakfast by this point, downing the last bits of orange juice as Jazz sat down. She reached a hand over, laying it on the table almost expectantly. "Hey Jazzy..." Her ears burned a bit as her nickname slipped out, but she kept her hand outstretched, hoping she'd take it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:01 pm

Jasmine smiled, reaching a hand out and squeezing Claire's hand gently. She looked at her, but her eyes still seemed somehow distant. "Yes, my Angel?" There was tenderness in her voice, but it still seemed measured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:05 pm

Claire squeezed her hand, smiling and blushing a bit. "I'm sorry I stopped answering your texts... I didn't want you to see me like this... I didn't want you to worry..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:09 pm

Her girlfriend rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "You're gorgeous no matter what. You're amazing no matter what." She lifted Claire's hand, kissing along each of the knuckles. "You are perfect and you are mine no matter what."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:15 pm

Claire's cheeks went red at that, watching as her girlfriend kissed each of her knuckles. She was speechless for a moment, then finally cleared her voice, covering her mouth with her free hand. "N-No matter what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)   Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Reason (Private, Lani Obliv, Mature)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next