Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:00 am

Timestamp:
Saturday, February 7th
12:44 PM

---
Sarah opened the door to her apartment slowly, smiling back at Jessie. "Welcome home." She said softly, grabbing Jessie's hand and tugging her into the apartment. It was moderately sized, opening straight into the living room. To the right was an arch to the kitchen, and a hallway stretched the length of the back, four rooms and one bathroom, and a small staircase leading up. Sarah fell onto the small couch, letting out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 11:41 am

Jessie stepped into the apartment, taking a quick look around, then letting out a small sigh, before pulling off her shoes, placing them at the side, near the door, a remnant of her traditional upbringing.
"Tadaima~" Reciting this phrase, when coming home was another old habit.
She slowly walked over to the couch, falling into it right next to Sarah, after dropping the bag next to her shoes. "Mhm~ I like it, feels like home already." She sprawled out a bit, closing her eyes for about a minute, emptying her head before she began talking again. "So, which room is gonna be mine? Or maybe you want me to stay in yours? And what was that about a guy being happy to deliver my luggage?" She was thinking about, how nice it would be to have her stuff right now, because she kinda wanted to change into some clean lazy-clothes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 11:56 am

"I have a guest bedroom if you wanna sleep there." She said, laying her head on the armrest closest to her. "As for the guy, I want to take a shower first. I still feel sticky from the elevator."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 12:35 pm

"Someone else living here aside from us, your sis and her child and uh.. her girlfriend was it?" Jessie's inner self grinned evil at the mention of the elevator and the shower, though this time, Jessie refrained from mentioning that they could shower together, partly because she didn't want to tire her meister out even more, and the other part being their deal from the elevator. She was intent on keeping her end of it, making a mental note to get some intel on the best ice-cafes in town soon. "Yeah, I'm all sweaty, too.. maybe I should take one too. O, by the way, I meant what I said. Anywhere, anytime, anything you might want to do to me~" The last part was followed by a chuckle and Jessie winking at Sarah.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 2:52 pm

Sarah blushed softly at her offer, pulling herself off the couch and offering Jessie and hand. "C'mon, lowers my water bill if we shower together. I've got some clothes you can wear until your own stuff arrives." She said, still holding her hand out for Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:18 pm

Jesssie gave her beloved a smile, taking her hand, letting Sarah guide her, deciding to play a submissive part for now. "Sure~ Showering alone is lonely." Jessie didn't mention her access to a rather large sum of money, provided by her "family" to cover for her expenses, as she was trying to use as little of it as possible. She wouldn't let them buy her.
The prospect of getting to wear Sarah's clothes was something Jessie was looking forward to and she was wondering how Sarah might look in her own wardrobe. Or even better, how she might look in that nurse uniform. Her thoughts kept wandering for a moment before returning to reality.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:21 pm

Sarah led her to the bathroom, opening the door and turning on both the light and the fan. She turned the water on, then started to strip, tossing her clothes into a small hamper. "If you wanna toss your stuff there to, I wouldn't mind." She said before slipping behind the shower curtain, stretching her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:36 pm

Jessie was only down to her underwear when Sarah entered the shower, taking her up on the offer, removing the last bits of clothing from her body, then dumping everything into the hamper. A moment later she had already slipped into the shower, sighing at the fresh feeling of water running down on her body, closing her eyes, stretching her arms over her head, arching her back to get the fatigue out of her. "Mhm~ Funny, I'm supposed to be a fire-type, but I enjoy the feeling of water on my skin as if I was some kind of fish in an earlier life." She continued to hold her eyes shut, basking in the sound of water, the feel of water.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:38 pm

Sarah leaned against the wall of the shower, mumbling her agreement and simply relaxing under the water, her hair matting against her skin as it grew wet in the water. Eventually she grabbed a bottle of shampoo, pouring some into her hair and starting to lather it into her pink locks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:51 pm

For a moment Jessie was unsure of what to do, seeing that she had nothing apart from her clothes for the moment. Silly Girl, Jessie. You two have done quite some stuff already and you'll be living here from now on. So using someone else's shampoo shouldn't be a problem anymore. Jessie grinned at her own little bit of innocence, reaching for the same shampoo Sarah had used, asking permission out of good manners, while already lathering some into her short, grey mane. "Uh, you don't mind, do you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:00 pm

"Nah, go ahead." She said before leaning back against the wall, letting the water slowly send suds flowing down her body. She let out a peaceful sigh, crossing her arms underneath her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:14 pm

As Jessie was letting the water take care of the soap in her hair, she was thinking how much damage she had caused Daugherty back then, though only for a brief moment and not wanting to bring the whole thing up, the mood was too peaceful for something like that. Instead, she began wondering if and what Sarah might be planning to do with her, once the time for her to uphold her end of the deal came. Being the huge pervert that she was, she immediately began imagining all kinds of plays and scenarios, getting embarassed at her own creative mind, quickly pushing those thoughts aside, resorting to a technique she had learned when she first started wielding a sword. A practice to calm one's mind, by thinking of nothingness and regulated breathing. Successfully having calmed her mind she enjoyed the water a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:16 pm

Sarah soon grabbed hold of the bottle of body wash, starting to clean herself with that as well. She offered it to Jessie before moving under the showerhead, rinsing herself off. She let out a sigh, sliding out of the shower and starting to dry herself off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:23 pm

Jessie took the bottle from Sarah, soaping her body, then placing it back where it belonged, finally stepping under the water to rinse off, then turning the water off and stepping out of the shower. She reached for a towel and started drying herselff off, while sneaking a glance at Sarah every now and then, finally wrapping the towel around herself. "I feel a lot better now~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:32 pm

Sarah wrapped on towel around her body, and another around her long hair. She leaned into the mirror in the bathroom, inspecting herself for a moment before blowing on the mirror, causing it to fog up. She drew a smiley face on the glass before waving Jessie out of the room and across the hall, towards her bedroom. It was sparsely decorated, or at the very least the walls were. Black fabric was strung across the ceiling and white christmas lights glowed behind it, giving the appearance of stars on the ceiling. Sarah went to the dresser, pulling out a couple pairs of sweatpants and tank tops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 2:44 pm

Jessie followed after her meister, her short hair dry enough to not leave any stains on the way. While Sarah was busy on her drawer, she looked up onto the ceiling, smiling at the reproduced stars, letting out a small whistle. "You very own, private, starry nightsky~ I like it. Makes me feel calm." In fact, it triggered one of the very few truly happy memories in her life, from around ten years ago. It was the night of a cultural festival, her first to attend, and the nightsky had been, pitchblack, and covered in white, sparkly stars, accentuated by the lig of a big bonfire. She didn't know why this small reproduction reminded her so much of the sight of the sky back then, much more than the sky she could see if she looked up at night, but she knew that she wanted to see this sky again and again, everyday.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 3:02 pm

Sarah let her towel drop to the floor, pulling out two pairs of underwear, offering one to Jessie, soft red with lace around the edge. Sarah blushed softly, coughing. "Sorry if it's not the most...decent pair I have." She said, rubbing her toweled hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 3:10 pm

Jessie let the towl slide down on her body, then took the underwear from Sarah, grinning. "It's cool, I like wearing the playful stuff~" Jessie answered, adding a slight purring to her voice. She then made a little show of putting the panties and bra on, striking a few poses in them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 3:23 pm

Sarah's blush darkened, even as she pulled her own underwear on. She grabbed one of the sets of clothes, pulling them on and stretching to get comfortable in them. "Hmmm... I'm gonna order pizza." She mused, grabbing her cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 4:08 pm

Statisfied by Sarah's reaction, Jessie grabbed the other set of clothes, putting them on and tugging a bit, here and there, to fit them onto her body. "Sounds good. I don't know your taste, but I like it spicy, some chilis or something if that's fine with you. Uh.. And it's a dumb topic, but I can cover that.. " She scratched her head, feeling uncomfortable about the whole money-thing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 4:13 pm

"Nah, it's cool, I got it. First, I'm gonna run up and see if Claire is home. Wanna come with?" She asked, exiting her room and leading to the small staircase, standing beside it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 7:19 pm

Jessie hurried after her meister, thinking about how she should introduce herself. "Sure!" Once she reached the staircase, she stopped, fiddling with her fingers. "I know it's kinda dumb to worry, but I'm just a little bit nervous." It'd be a disaster if she messed up and made Claire hate her or something like that.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 8:20 pm

OOC: Going to start using character colors now~

Sarah shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I doubt you could do anything to upset her. Just don't expect her to focus very much. Not with Lucia." She chuckled, bounding up the stairs with Jessie in tow. She made it to the top, entering an apartment identical to hers. She peeked around, calling out softly. "Claire? You here?"

"Yeah, right here." She said, coming out of one of the rooms with a clearly fussy baby in her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 8:27 pm

"Mhmkay~" Was the only thing out of Jessie, before she climbed the stairs, following her meister, trying to calm her overactive, worrywarting mind. Once they had reached the upper floor, she peeked around from behind Sarah, waving at Claire and the little Lucia. "Hi~" She couldn't help but smile at the sight of the little one, babies always made her smile.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 8:41 pm

"Claire, this is my new weapon partner, Jessie. She's going to be living in the apartment with me." She said, giving a small smile and wave towards Lucia, who was fussing and crying.

Claire smiled and nodded to Jessie, however her hands were busy pulling her shirt down a bit, starting to feed, and subsequently silence Lucia. "Pleasure to meet you. Sorry, I need to feed her and rock her to sleep. She's been fussy all morning and she needs a nap. How about we have dinner though? Once Jazz gets off work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next