Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 11:41 pm

Sarah let out a large gasp, eyes snapping open. She pulled away from the kiss, breathlessly whispering. "W-What if the pizza comes?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 11:46 pm

Jessie was about to answer, or was at least trying to, because she hadn't thought about that, but fate didn't want her to. Thus, the doorbell rang just a few seconds after Sarah had pulled away. "Wow... can you see the future?" Jessie joked, having returned to reality, noticing that nothing on their position had changed apart from the interrupted kiss, saving the impressievely hot sight to her memory.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 11:52 pm

Sarah let out a sigh, resisting the urge to dip her hand into her pants and finish what Jessie had started. That said, she didn't moving, leaving the more decent of the pair to handle getting the pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:18 am

Decent wasn't exactly the right word right now, as Jessie's switch was already flipped and thus she had a similar urge to finish what she had started, though someone had to go get the pizza. Thus, she rolled them over, now lying on top. "Don't continue without me~" She purred, giving her meister another short kiss, before scrambling up from the bed, fixing her appearance on the way to the door, as the doorbell rang a second time. Well, her clothes and hair were fixed by the time she arrived at the door, her blush certainly wasn't, not to speak of her urge.
She opened the door and was greeted by a young girl around her age, maybe one, at most two years older, with shoulder-long brown hair, which was tied into a short pony-tail, green eyes and a slim build, dressed in the uniform of the pizza service Jessie had called and carrying a large pizza box. "Hi~ You ordered one large Hawaiian Pizza, right? That'll be thirteen fifty, please."
Only then it struck Jessie that she had forggoten her wallet back in the bedroom. "Ah, damn it... my wallet's in the bedroom... uhh.. come in and set that down on the table, please. I'll go get the wallet." Jessie gestured the girl into entering, her heated mind unable to refrain from wandering over her body for a moment. Once the girls was inside, Jessie closed the door and returned to the bedroom, a wry smile on her face."Forgot my wallet... oh and by the way... the delivery girl is cute~" She raised her eyebrows suggestively, hinting at what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:23 am

Sarah tilted her head at the comment, not understanding why Jessie had brought it up. Her cheeks were still flushed, and it was obvious she was having a hard time resisting the urge to either finish herself or pounce Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:30 am

Jessie went red at the sight of Sarah being in heat like that and she had to resist herself real hard, if she wanted her plan to work out. Still, her voice carried some suppressed lust as she explained. "What I mean is that maybe... we could... increase the member count from two... to three, get it?" She licked her lips at the thought of what might happen if there was three of them joining together. Meanwhile, she had grabbed her wallet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:33 am

Sarah's eyes went a little wider, but she simply licked her lips, nodding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:45 am

Jessie was just about to leave the room, thinking of a way to lure the girl into their bedroom as the prey came to the predator on it's own. Knocking on the bedroom's half-closed door she spoke apologetically. "I'm sorry, but my schedule is rather tight... did you find your wallet?" It was practically just what Jessie had wanted to happen. "Yeah, come in, it's fine." Unsuspecting, but timidly the girl entered into the private room, her face a huge question mark, as she noticed the blush on the other girls faces, realizing it a second later, getting red herself. "S-Sorry to disturb.. m-maybe I should..."
She was just about to retreat, when Jessie closed the door and then swiftly moved right in front of the girl, placing a quick kiss on her lips, her eyes switching between a suggestive look towards the girl and a gaze that meant something along the lines of "Getting jealous?" towards Sarah. She then purred at the pizza girl. "You know... I couldn't help but notice that you are realllyyy cute~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 12:48 am

Sarah blushed even deeper, looking up at the pair with wide eyes. Her hands wandered between her legs, grabbing the sheets and clenching them hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:00 am

The girl was frozen into place, her face as red as it could be. "Um.. I... really need to.." Though another kiss from Jessie this time lasting longer, shut her up.At first she was nearly resisting, though as the seconds passed, her body relaxed, at the end she leaned into the kiss herself. That was the moment when Jessie pulled away, smiling deviously. "Mhmm~ You taste good..." Of course she had noticed Sarah ogling them, and pulled the girl into antoher kiss, directing her onto the direction of the bed, pulling away once again, once the girls was lying on the blankets, eyes cloudy, and hot breaths escaping her, giving a nod at Jessie's tempting gaze. Jessie, however, switched her attention to Sarah, pulling her close to the two of them, kissing her, too. "We'll have a nice fun time, right?~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:15 am

Sarah kissed Jessie passionately, needily, before separating, turning her attention on the delivery girl. "I'm Sarah..." She said before wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulders and pulling her into a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:32 am

Jessie savored Sarah's taste on her tongue, while her breath got heavy, watching her make out with the delivery girl, her hand crawling into her pants, slightly touching, refraining from doing more, furthering her excitement, before leaving it again. "I'm Jessie~" she chimed, need swinging in her voice.

The delivery girl answered Sarah's kiss, one arm wrapping around her, the other grabbing Jessie's tanktop, pulling her closem then trailing down and entering her pants, having noticed her need, slowly beginning to statisfy her. She separated from Sarah for a small moment, taking a breath. "I'm Maria..." she managed to say before returning to the kiss.

Meanwhile, Jessie was letting out sweet moans at the sensation of the hand at her privates, her own hand reaching for Sarah's crotch, rubbing the fabric over her entrance into her, the other hand supporting her weight on the bed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:39 am

Sarah caught on to what was going on, and she unbuttoned Maria's pants, slipping her hand into Maria's pants and rubbing into her underwear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 1:31 pm

Marie let out a gasp into the kiss she shared with Sarah, as she felt her hand reaching down to her most private, all restraint from earlier fading away, intensifying the crawling of her fingers in Jessie's pants.

Jessie reacted to the more powerful stimules by moaning even louder and moving her hips, while her hand quickly slipped all the was into Sarah's panties, the tip of her fingers dangerously close to entering the girl, while she statisfied Sarah's needs, leaning in on her until she was sucking on her neck.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2015, 2:13 pm

Sarah whimpered into her kiss with Maria, hips rolling towards Jessie's fingers needily. Her hand rubbed into Maria's core roughly, no sense of restraint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:44 pm

Maria mewled out loud at the intense pleasure shooting up between her legs, digging her fingers into Sarah's back, while kissing her like her life depended on it, hips rolling and bucking. Her own finger slid into Jessie's entrance completely, stirring her insides.

Reacting to this Jessie's hips began bucking madly, while stifled moans escaped from her into Sarah's neck until she suddenly decided to bite the meister, not hard to injure her but still quite forcibly. Her fingers slithered it's way into Sarah, coiling and stirring inside her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:59 pm

Sarah mewled out just as loudly, her hips starting to roll and buck against Jessie's hand. In answer to what was clearly happening with the other girls she slid one of her fingers into Maria, starting to pump it desperately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 9:01 pm

Maria stifled a loud scream, as she pressed herself up against the other two girls, roping them into a three-way kiss, while she was quickly approaching the summit, her finger mad inside of Jessie.

Jessie was fast convinced of the kiss Maria initiated, her gazes inviting Sarah to join, feeling her rising climax at Maria's mercy, most seductive moans escaping her, her fingers inside Sarah stirring like a bee-hive.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 9:14 pm

Sarah gasped and mewled into the kiss, her hips needily rolling towards Jessie's hand. She kissed the other girls passionately, even as her own hands rapidly thrusted in and out of Maria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 3:15 pm

Maria mewled out loud, as her body tensed and her walls clamped down on Sarah's fingers, lokcing them in as her hand put one last deep penetration into Jessie.

At the last push of Maria, Jessie let out a small scream, arching her back, her hand putting strong, deep moves into Sarah, to make her reacht he finishing line, too.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 3:21 pm

Sarah cried out not long after, falling back onto the bed and staring blankly up at the ceiling. She panted softly, withdrawing her hand from Maria's pants and using her other hand to grab Jessie's, holding it tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 2:42 pm

Jessie was in a similar exhausted state, enjoying the glow and the feeling of Sarah's hand, returning the squeeze. "That... was awesome.."

Maria, meanwhile, was panting softly, a heated smile on her face, lokking at the other two with hungry eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 2:45 pm

Sarah allowed her eyes to drift closed, snuggling up to Jessie while her other hand reached for one of Maria's, taking it and giving it a squeeze as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 2:59 pm

Maria and Jessie snuggled themselves up into each other and into Sarah as well, enjoying the warmth and closeness. That is, until Maria's phone rang. A few moments later, she hurriedly began to right her appearance. "That was my boss, he's pissed at why I take so long, need to hurry." In response, Jessie stood up herself and quickly pulled 20 bucks from her wallet, handing it to Maria and quickly removing her mobile from her hand, entering her number into the phone and messaging her own, giving the girl a wink, while putting the phone back into her uniform's pocket. "In that case you better get going, and thanks for.. everything."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 3:05 pm

Sarah sat up and gave Maria a soft kiss, saying nothing. She laid back down, waiting for Jessie to lay back down with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next