Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 3:50 pm

Maria gave the girls an apologetic look and rushed out of the apartment quickly.
Jessie turned to her beloved and smiled at her. "C'mon, the pizza is getting cold~" She chimed at her, holding out her hands for Sarah to pull herself up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 3:54 pm

Sarah snuggled into her covers, groaning softly. "Can't we just eat it here?" She mewled softly, pulling one of the blankets over her head.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 4:22 pm

Jessie looked at Sarah with scolding eyes. "And make the whole thing dirty with cheese and crumbs? Aaaannnnddd you're being lazy~" She then playfully pulled on the blanket sarah had draped over herself to get her out of her comfy lazy-zone.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 4:36 pm

Sarah groaned once more, looking up at her with big puppy dog eyes. "Carry me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 4:42 pm

Jessie sighed in jest before responding. "Milady is feeling like being spoiled, yes? Well then, okay~" Jessie approached her lazy master and then lifted her into the princess hold, placing Sarah's arms around her own neck and made towards the living room where the pizza was awaiting their arrival on the couch. Jessie took a seat without letting go of Sarah, still holding her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 5:08 pm

Sarah snuggled up to her, letting out a pitiful groan and burying her face in Jessie's bosom. "Ugh, beds are so much more comfortableeee." She whined, arms wrapping around Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:01 pm

Jessie enjoyed the snuggling, warm feeling, but at same time was slightly disgruntled and thus teasingly pinched her meisters cheek. "Are you saying that our bed is more comfy than my bosom? Do I need to make you remember just which of them is better?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:03 pm

"Uuuuuuuugh." She moaned, starting to slowly motorboat Jessie's breasts. "You're no faaaaair." She whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:12 pm

Jessie's cheeks became red as she felt vibrations coming from Sarah and leaned in on her slightly more. "So, which is it, hmmm?" Before her stomach could growl, she took a piece of still warm pizza and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:14 pm

Sarah said nothing in response, simply continuing to gently move her head from side to side between Jessie's breasts. She tightened her grip around her weapon, letting out soft groans every once and awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:22 pm

Jessie had to decide between the pizza and Sarah's stimulus, quickly deciding to put the pizza away and give the priority to her meister, wrapping her arms around her and pressing her closer. "Mhmmm~ That's the right decision, honey~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:26 pm

Sarah let out a soft groan, stilling her actions and resting against Jessie. She pulled away just slightly, planting a light kiss on her neck before returning her head to rest against Jessie's pillowy bosom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:29 pm

Statisfied, Jessie gently patted her meisters head before putting a kiss unto her hair. "So, now that we've clarified this, do you want some delicious pizza and maybe a little workout after that?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 4:32 pm

"Fine..." She grumbled, grabbing a piece of pizza and starting to nibble at it, still resting in Jessie's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 5:29 pm

Jessie smiled at her meister, then grabbed her own piece of pizza and took another bite. Her free arm wrapped itself around Sarah's waist. "No need to be so grumpy, I won't run away and we can all the fun we want later, but we can't completely forget about the kishin-egg stuff and all."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 5:55 pm

Sarah took another bite of her pizza, then nodded. "I'll get us a mission tomorrow." She mumbled, snuggling back against Jessie once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 6:26 pm

Jessie leaned back on the couch, pulling Sarah with her, careful as to not soil her hair with pizza. "That's all I wanted to hear~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 6:30 pm

Sarah quickly finished the rest of her slice, not going for another. Instead, she pressed closer to Jessie, starting to gentle motorboat her once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 6:35 pm

Jesiie quickly finished her own slice, giving to to the pleasure Sarah was causing her, soft gasps escaping her now and then. While her hands wrapped themselves around her meisters back, her legs moved to put her in a scissor lock.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 6:37 pm

Sarah let out a soft sigh and pulled away after a moment. "Can we go back to bed now?" She asked, giving her biggest puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 6:43 pm

Jessie wanted to continue, though she couldn't resist those eyes and gave a nod before releasing Sarah from her hold. She, however, could not resist planting a sweet kiss on Sarah's lips beforehand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 6:54 pm

Sarah pulled away slowly, not minding that she was basically in only her underwear and quickly shuffling into her room, flashing the best sexy look she could before slipping through the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 7:17 pm

Jessie followed after her sexy meister like a predator stalking it's prey, not knowing that it was actually being lured into a trap. She slipped into the bedroom a few seconds after Sarah, swaying her hips erotically, while wearing one of her dirty smiles.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 7:43 pm

Sarah lay on the bed on her stomach, looking over at her and kicking her legs slowly. She smiled, rolling onto her side and showing Jessie that she'd removed the last of her clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:02 pm

Jessie's smile widened, while she slowly started to remove her underwear, starting with the bra, teasing her meisters' eyes by taking her time and striking poses that revealed just enough to get giddy, but actually enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next