Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:37 pm

Sarah smirked slightly, her hand moving down to the bottom of the toy to turn a small dial, suddenly causing it to start vibrating inside of her. She moved her lips down starting to suckle the skin of Jessie's neck, all the while continuing to gentle pinch her bud.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:49 pm

Jessie had certainly not expected the dildo to vibrate all of a sudden, letting out a small lusty scream as her body tensed up all over, her back arching even more in the heat of her nearly climaxing, one hand darting up to her mouth to stifle the scream, while the other flung itself onto Sarah's on her privates, urging her to continue, her entrance leaking even more sweet nectar, her hips bucking against Sarah's hand hard, begging for orgasm.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:15 pm

Sarah started to roughly thrust the vibrating toy in and out of Jessie, suckling on her neck, intent on leaving a brand new mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:28 pm

Jessie was steadily approaching her climax, her arousal spiking everytime the toy went inside her, accumulating with each thrust, her moaning reaching new heights, her body moving in rhythm with the toy until it suddenly hit an exceptionally sensitive spot, causing Jessie to arch up enough to form a bridge, her whole body stiff and shivering, while pushing itself up from from the sheets, a long, loud, scream of ecstasy left her mouth. Her privates were convulsing like never before, making her eyes roll back and bathe in the glory of her orgasm, melting her mind. She stayed like this for a long moment, her juices wetting her entire private area, her thighs and Sarah's hand until she finally collapsed into the meister, her mind blank, with a groggily happy smile on her face, basking in the after-shocks, unable to do anything, wheezing heavily.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:33 pm

Sarah gently laid them both back, resting Jessie on top of her. She started combing through her hair with her clean hand, setting the toy down and cleaning her other hand with her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:47 pm

Jessie was still out of it for some minutes more before slowly returning to reality, her mind still drenched in the afterglow. "I migh' get addic'ed to that thing..." Her ability to speak had apparently not completely returned yet, but she was already strong enough to turn around and snuggle into Sarah. After a minute more, she cooed out another statement. "I made a mess... on your bed..." All that, however didn't keep her from snuggling her face into Sarah's bosom, enjoying the warmth there.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:48 pm

Sarah snuggled up to her in return, giggling softly. "It's alright... I can wash them later~" She said, starting to comb Jessie's wild post-sex hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 6:00 pm

Jessie didn't move from where she was, happily enjoying Sarah's hand in her hair, while her own hands began feeling the girl up, that had made her cum so hard just a moment ago, wondering what else she might have in store for her. "Mhmmm~ Okay~ ... ... I bet you noticed, but I love it when you're rough with me~" A small chuckle followed her admittion, while her hands were still wandering.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 6:04 pm

Sarah let out a soft sigh at the touch of her hands, still simply holding the girl and brushing a hand through her hair. "Mmmm, I could tell~" She teased, letting out a soft chuckle as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 12:11 pm

Bothered by it digging into her thigh, Jessie reached down on herself to pull the underwear to cover her entrance again, for the moment. Still, her excitment, lust, was at a high at the moment and she was already getting tingly for more. "I'm kinda in the mood, soo... got something else in store?~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 2:41 pm

"Nope..." She said softly, simply holding Jessie and continuing to comb a hand through her hair, eyes closing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 3:08 pm

"Awww... too bad.." Jessie replied, sounding a little bit disappointed, making a mental note to order some more toys using her credit card, smirking at the thought that her "family" would be paying for their fun-time. Her hands kept crawling Sarah lightly, while Jessire placed her face between the meister's breasts looking at her face, noticing her eyes closing. "Tired? Or maybe... you want some, too?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 2:47 pm

Sarah only let out a soft hum, still combing her fingers through Jessie's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 3:14 pm

Disappointed at Sarah's weak reaction, Jessie's own lusty mood started dissipating, leaving her mind clear to think about more pressing matters. She was just about to say something, when her stomach growled loudly, making her blush. "Uhh... Maybe we should really order some pizza now..." An embarassed chuckle followed her suggestion. After another moment she added something. "After that, we really should get someone to move my stuff over..." She was especially looking forward to getting her tablet-computer, enabling her to order various things via express delivery, so they would arrive the next morning. Still, she made no attempt to move away from Sarah, she was too comfy for Jessie to move from her own will.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 3:24 pm

Sarah grabbed her phone from the nightstand, dialing a number and bringing it up to her ear. After a moment of dialing someone answered. "Hey Spark, I need you to pay back that favor. Yeah, can you bring Jessie Arling's luggage to my house? Yes tonight. Alright, thanks." She hit end call, tossing her phone onto the bed and patting Jessie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 3:43 pm

Jessie raised an eyebrow in curiosity at that rather sudden call. "I'm kinda interested... what favor? And who's Spark? And thanks." Jessie finally rolled herself off of Sarah, searching for a moment, then finding and putting her bra back on. "Thirsty.." Is her only exclamation as she leaves the room, still only wearing the borrowed underwear, her destination being the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 3:56 pm

Sarah crossed her legs, then stretched and yawned. "He's a student who I tutored. Kept him from getting an academic suspension." She called after her, resting on the bed happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 3:31 pm

Jessie reached the kitchen, hearing Sarah's explanation on the way. She filled a glass with water and needily gulped the liquid down, letting out a sigh afterwards. "Private tutoring, eh?" She teasingly called back, before filling the glass a second time and making her way to return to the bedroom, her hips swaying slightly with each step.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 4:07 pm

Sarah rolled her eyes at the tone of Jessie's voice. "It wasn't like that and you know it." She said when Jessie came back, eyes lingering on her swaying hips for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 4:21 pm

Jessie took a sip from the glass, then placed it on the nightstand while seating herself on the bed. "I'm just teasing~..." But after a moment she added, ".. or am I? You know, apart from our names, ages, bodies and glorious life stories we don't know that much about each other. Well, that's to be expected since we only met yesterday and all, but maybe we should get to know each other better? How about a little game? We take turns asking questions and both have to answer, or instead do an activity of the other person's choosing if we don't want to answer. How about it, you get to go first."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 4:29 pm

"Why don't you go first, so that I know how the game is played."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 4:33 pm

Jessie smiled and nodded her head. "Ok, let's go with something simple for starters. What're your favorite colors? Mine are green, grey and black. Now you either have to answer with the truth or do something I tell you, if you don't want to answer. And vice-versa."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 4:43 pm

"I like blues, greys, and purples." She answered, then rubbed her chin, trying to think of an answer. "Favorite book or book series? I'm a fan of The Hunger Games and this Sci-fi series I'm sure you haven't heard of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 4:48 pm

"I really like the Eragon series, but my favorite author is Stephen King. And I read a lot of manga." She shifted her position, pulling her legs close to her body. "Hmmm... Favorite band or song? Mine are Girls Dead Monster."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 4:55 pm

"Immortals, or anything by Fall Out Boy." She said, lifting a leg into the air and yawning. "I don't know what to ask... Um, how about... Favorite movie? Mine's Captain America: The Winter Soldier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next