Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:00 pm

"Hmmm... I guess... The Ring. The Japanese Version, though. And you can ask whatever you want." She tugged on her bra a bit. "For example... one of your turn-ons? I'm into garterbelts for one thing..." Jessie unconsciously licked her lips after telling that.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:08 pm

"Um, I think I'd like to skip this one..." She said tentatively.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:15 pm

Jessie smirked a bit, while at the same time getting even more curious. "In that case... let's see.. how about giving me a kiss?" She deliberately chose a rather easy task, as this were only the early stages of the game. She closed her eyes, waiting.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:21 pm

Sarah sat up slowly, leaning towards Jessie and pressing their lips together. She held there for almost a minute before pulling away, smiling. "That wasn't so hard... Is it my turn now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:24 pm

Jessie savored the taste of Sarah's lips once more until she pulled herseld away again. "We don't want to escalate the game too soon~ And yes, it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:30 pm

Sarah pursed her lips, tapping the side of her head. "How about... Favorite kind of food. I absolutely love anything from Asia. Anything sweet, that is. I can't stand spicy food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:35 pm

"Mhm, same here. I'm more into the spicy things, though sweet is good, too. My favorite dish, however, is you." Jessie leaned back on the bed, supporting her upper body with her arms. "Hmmm... Ah! Birthday? Mine's March 3rd."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:39 pm

Sarah blushed a deep red at her answer, before clearing her throat. "September 22nd." She laid back, resting her head on her hands. "Ok, favorite role model. Mine's Ms. Maka. She's the teacher who killed Asura."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:48 pm

"Hrm... That's a tough one, never really thought about it. But... I'd say Ms. Marie? She's strong and soothing and the same time, kindhearted... I heard a rumor that she once brought Professor Stein back from the madness.." She let herself fall unto bed, staring at the starry ceiling. "Your first crush? Mine was a girld two years older, in a similar situation to mine... I admired her... toughness, strength? She never let anyone get to her... Unlike me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 5:55 pm

"Pass." She said again, twiddling her thumbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 6:00 pm

Jessie let out a sigh, turning around to lying on her stomach, unhooking the bra. "Okay~ But you know this makes me even more curious? Oh, and if you don't mind, a nice massage would be wonderful~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 6:58 pm

Sarah crawled onto Jessie's rear, starting to rub into her shoulders, humming softly. "I can't think of a good question... Can we pass me?" She said with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 5:30 pm

Jessie began purring like a cat at the feeling of Sarah kneading her shoulders. "Mhhmm~ We could... or do you have something else in mind?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 5:31 pm

"No, just ask another question." She said, starting to gently press down on Jessie's spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 5:36 pm

Jessie's body began to heat up a bit at the comfy feeling of Sarah's massage. "Mhm... How about... your first kiss? I had mine with a classmate... a female one."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 5:53 pm

"Pass." She said again, rubbing deeper into Jessie's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:13 pm

Jessie frowned a little bit into the blanket. "So.. you gonna dodge all the touchy questions? Just asking. By the way... how about adding some.. "body" to the massage?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:15 pm

"Body? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:22 pm

Jessie smirked a bit, thinking that maybe she hadn't been clear enough. "Mhmm~ Let's switch, I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:23 pm

Sarah slowly pulled off of Jessie, laying down on her belly beside her. She reached back, unclipping her bra and waiting for Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:29 pm

Jessie got into the same position Sarah had been until now, while removing her bra entirely, starting with a light massage, then lowering herself onto her meister, pressing her breats against her back, starting a slight motion, her hands focusing on Sarah's neck and shoulders. "Like this"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:32 pm

Sarah blushed and shivered, turning her head to look up at Jessie. "L-Like that, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:47 pm

Jessie leaned in a bit, blowing on Sarah's neck slightly, whispering seductively. "Want me to continue?~" One of her hands then slithered along the sheets, grabbing ahold of the dildo, rolling it in her hand curiously. "I wonder what this can be used for apart from the obvious things..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:57 pm

Sarah's blush deepened, and in response to Jessie's question she gave a single small nod. She readjusted herself, planting her face in the blankets and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 7:08 pm

Jessie continued her massage for a moment, before returning her attention to the dildo, wetting it's surface with her saliva before flipping the small switch setting it into motion. "How about this..." A moment later, she pulled herself up a bit, setting the tip of the toy into Sarah's neck, slowly trailing it down on her spine, while applying some pressure on their hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next