Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:07 pm

Sarah let out a needy whimper, hands clenching the sheets to stop from touching herself. She gave Jessie her puppy dog eyes again. "Come over here..." She begged, spreading her legs just slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:17 pm

Jessie bit her lip, when she saw those eyes, trying her best to resist, but no chance, she was a slave to them. Thus she had to heed the request and began approaching the bed, until she was crawling on top of it, posing like a predator cat, coming to a halt directly above Sarah's face, still looking into those eyes. "Here I am~ What now?~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:34 pm

Sarah leaned up to give her a chaste kiss, pulling away and smirking. "Take me. I'm yours to do with as you please~" She whispered, laying back on the bed and looking up at her weapon eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:23 pm

Jessie smirked at the unexpected oppurtinity and there had never been a time when she had wished for something like instant package delivery to exist, because she could use some of the things she ordered right now. Still, even without those things she had a pretty neat idea of what she wanted to do. "Okay, in that case, my dear, close your eyes", she whispered at her meister, waiting until she had followed the order. She then began to slide her fingers over her body every so often, the touch as light as a feather. Sometimes she'd kiss her here, or there, even where she wouldn't expect it. Another time she'd gently blow on Sarah's skin at her sensitive spots, or nible at her meister here and there, while she made sure that Sarah's eyes were still closed, so she couldn't predict where Jessie would tease her next.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 11:26 pm

Sarah, dutiful to her weapon's instructions, kept her eyes closed. She let out soft gasps and moans, squirming under her touch. Jessie's name slipped from her mouth infrequently, most often in a breathy moan of pleasure. She squeezed her eyes even tighter, if only to keep herself from ruining the fun of the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:06 am

Jessie was busy, teasng her meisters erect nipples by softly touching them, when she remembered that she still had a bottle of massage oil, which she had bought with oppurtunities like these in mind, before she moved to the DWMA or even came to knew Sarah. Well, it would serve it's purpose now.
She moved up to Sarah's head and whispered into her ear. "Stay like this, I'm just gonna get something real quick~" She then rushed to one of the drawers where she had put her random stuff, and after a few seconds she held a bottle of pretty expensive massage oil, which was supposed to have an extra effect, aside from being massage oil. If the company that produced the stuff didn't lie, the oil should increase the sensitiveness of the skin that was treated with it, thus serving for even more enjoyment. Jessie was gonna put that theory to the test now, as she returned to Sarah and putting some of the stuff on her body and her own hands, then beginning an to knead and caress Sarah's entire body, spreading the oil.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:13 am

Sarah let out small gasps as the oil seemed to take effect, her whole body tingling. She shivered at even the lightest touch, and she was already starting to wet the sheets from how turned on she was. She breathed out Jessie's name, head rolling back as she was given nirvana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:26 am

Statisfied with the oil's effect and Sarah's reaction, Jessie decided that it was time to take her lovely meister a step higher into heaven. While one of her hands continued to massage different sensitive spots all over Sarah's body, her other hand went down on her, slowly entering into the dripping folds and beginning an internal massage and probably spreading a bit of the oil inside of Sarah. At the same time Jessie repositioned her body, so that one of Sarah's legs was pressing into her, while the rest of their bodies was only inches from each other. "Mhm... you seem to be having your fun... should I be a 'lil meanie and just stop now?" She whispered those devious words directly into Sarah's ear.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:33 am

Sarah's breath hitched and her eyes snapped open, looking up at her. She gave a brief shake of her head, too far gone for words as her hips bucked towards Jessie's hand. Her knee, in the meantime, lifted up, rubbing Jessie's folds as incentive for her to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:52 am

Jessie giggled like the mean lil tease she was and whispered. "Well... mhhhmmm.. if you're that eager, I can't ruin your fun." Their position allowed Jessie to easily shift her and Sarah's weights into a kind of sitting position, their entrances pressed against each other. Her hands were now supporting Sarah, while her hips and leg wnt to work at her folds. Her body was rubbing against Sarahs'. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 1:13 am

Sarah pulled Jessie into a needy kiss, moaning shamelessly into the embrace. She violently jerked her hips as she grinded her own core against Jessie's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 10:52 pm

It was an astounding sight to Jessie just how good this oil had worked on her meister, though she wasn't that surprised anymore when she felt the oil that had rubbed off onto her take effect, too, heightening her sensivity and making her moan into the kiss Sarah was "forcing" her into. "W-Wow~ mhmm.. haaah.. this stuff really... gahh.. does it's work~ Mhm, yes... there!" Sarah had just struck the weapon's clit, forcing a wet mewl out of her, making her clench into the meister's back, her own hips rolling, searching to repeat the sensation, while a pool of pleasure was slowly building up around her lower body.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 11:00 pm

Sarah pulled away from Jessie, panting hard and still needily rolling her hips towards Jessie's. She pushed her weapon's head up just a bit, nipping roughly at her neck and sucking, intent on leaving a mark. Her hands, formerly having been resting on Jessie's hips, moved up her back, nails trailing lines in her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)   Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Appartment (Join with Permission, Ongoing, M-LEc)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9