Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 8:10 am

She nodded a bit, watching him with her strange, light purple eyes, mirrored by his own. "What do you want to do, now?" Trying to steer off of the topic of their bond seemed like a simple enough task, but actually finding a different discussion seemed much harder in practice than it should have, in theory.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 8:17 am

"I dunno." Glyndwr simply replied. He rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling. "I still haven't eaten all the food you brought me. I think I'd like to do that, before anything else. I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 8:19 am

A laugh followed and she shrugged, twirling a loose piece of her crazy hair, "And I thought I might have given you too much..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 8:24 am

Glyndwr stood up off of the bed and moved back towards the bathroom. He came back with the sandwiches and his drink. "Don't mind if I eat here, do you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 8:25 am

Aurora rolled her eyes, propped up on her elbow, having hardly moved from her place. A shrug followed, "Why would I mind?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2015, 8:27 am

"I dunno. Thought it was only polite to ask." Glyndwr replied, with a shrug, before biting into one of the sandwiches and sitting at the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 1:41 pm

She smiled over at him, turning her phone around in her hands before coming over and curling beside him, yawning softly, the slightest bit tired from the sun exposure. "What do you want to do today...? I mean, we spent the better part of it swimming..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 1:47 pm

"The ship has a bunch of things to do on it." Glyndwr said, after swallowing his bite of the sandwich. "I think there's a dance on later, or something. I think I'd like to go to that." He took another bite.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 1:59 pm

A smile spread across her face as she looked up at him, "You want to dance with me again, Glyn?" Her tone was teasing, but the light in her eyes said just how much she liked the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 2:06 pm

He swallowed again. "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I?" He said, smiling back. "So, I think we should get ready, then. If I remember correctly, the dress code is fancy clothing. Suits and dresses. Did you bring a dress with you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 2:13 pm

Her face lit up, and she sprang from the bed, going over to the closet where she'd hung some of her clothing. "Justice packed me one that xe thought would be nice... it should be in here somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 2:23 pm

"Alright. You change here and I'll go to my room, finish these sandwiches off and get changed." Glyndwr said, standing up. He moved to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:41 pm

She nodded, smiling though she didn't look away as she searched through the wardrobe; she would meet up with him later, he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6