Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:23 pm

When the door opened, Glyndwr very slowly opened it, careful not to make any noise. He then began creeping towards Aurora, checking the floor and checking it again to to make sure he wouldn't step on anything that would make any noise. Once he was next to the bed, he jumped forward and twisted in the air to land next to to Aurora, facing her. "Hello again! I'm sorry if I startled you and I'm sorry about making fun of your poofy hair. 'S just that I've never seen it before and that just shows how good you usually... What's the word... Groom? Yourself. I don't know if that works."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:31 pm

She practically screamed, jolting to the side, soul protect flying down and wind encircling her hands as she stared at him, wide-eyed, phone on the floor. "Glyndwr!" The girl's voice was shrill and startled, her eyes go from widening to narrowed. "What are you dong in my room?!" The words had struck home, but his execution for the apology left... much to be desired.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:44 pm

"I snuck in quietly to apologise." He said, looking straight at her, as if he didn't do anything wrong. "Also, any excuse to be with you, in one room, on one bed." Spoken like a true pervert, even if for a joke. He expected to be horribly murdered within seconds.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:51 pm

She made a loud, almost chittering sound, obviously from her animal form rather than her otherwise human body. Eyes narrowed, she flung the wind at him, knocking him off the bed and onto the floor, but no further.

ooc:
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/sugarglider/sounds/fighting.wav
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:00 pm

Glyndwr groaned from the floor and then peeked over the edge of the bed, as if it was the edge of a trench. "I didn't think you'd get this mad... I'm really sorry." He picked himself up and slowly walked back towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:04 pm

She let herself cool down, eyes returning to normal slowly, slower than usual as she settled against her pillows, watching him as he made his way towards the door. Flicking her wrist as the last of the soul protect began to form, she sent a burst of wind that shut the door. "Wait."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:17 pm

Glyndwr turned around when he was asked to wait, and when the door shut in his face. "Yes?" He asked, looking at her with a slightly tilted head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:18 pm

Deflated, she relaxed on the bed, sitting down and gesturing him over, patting the empty spot beside her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:21 pm

Glyndwr quickly walked back to the bed, this time getting on slowly. He moved to the spot on his hands and knees and then sat down. He couldn't help but having a little smile creep its way onto his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:29 pm

Aurora seemed almost defeated at this point, head downcast, face fallen. Shaking her head, she reached a hand over, squeezing his, embarrassed. "I'm sorry... I over-reacted..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:33 pm

Glyndwr squeezed Auroras hand back, before putting his arm around her. "It's fine. I shouldn't have snuck in like this, in the first place. You had every right to be angry." He said, gently stroking the arm on the far side of her body. "And that joke... That just made matters worse."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:35 pm

She nodded, shrugging slightly, knuckling away the light mist that had begun to form at the rims of her eyes. "I still... should have better control." Aurora had long since learned not to show the pain that sparked when she combined her temper and her magic, the fizzle that shot across her soul at its "improper" use. "I... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:39 pm

Seeing Aurora wipe away the beginnings of her tears, Glyndwr moved so he was kneeling perpendicular to her. "Hey now..." He said, stretching his arms out towards her, inviting her into his embrace. "Everyone gets swept up in their emotions sometimes. I know I have been. There's nothing wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:44 pm

She turned towards him, sliding into his arms effortlessly, biting the rest of the tears away as she did so. "You know how I'm a witch..." It sounded stupid to her; of course he knew!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:59 pm

"Yes, of course." He replied, as he slowly rocked back and fourth. He thought that might make her less upset.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:02 pm

The movement comforted her, and she made a purring chitter. "Healing wavelength... destructive or angry magic..." she shrugged, nuzzling against his shoulder, "It hurts."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:05 pm

"I see... I didn't know that." He continued his movement, and stroked her hair with one hand. "I guess that's why you came to the academy, then?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:07 pm

A shrug followed, "Partially... my.. coven...well," She shrugged again, hating how the hesitation made it seem as though she stuttered, "They didn't exactly... want me. The wavelength, I guess, was just a... rather handy excuse."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:12 pm

"That's horrible..." Glynwdr said, hugging Aurora tighter. "You lived a life of discrimination and you can barely leave it behind in the academy... If people find out..." Glyndwr shook his head, and stayed in place. He would rather not think about what would happen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:18 pm

She shrugged, "My roommates know. It fascinates Mel, of course." A laugh followed, "Carrie was put off a bit at first, but Axel learned to accept it, so she warmed up." Holding her hands out, she let the wind swirl, "I'm not destructive. I can't be. It's like a shock collar for the soul."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:25 pm

"More witches could do with one." Glyndwr said, thinking of the atrocities comitted against himself and Yurio. "Yurio should be with his own kind, you know? But he cannot be, because it's difficult to be separated for too long. A little bit like a line, tugging and pulling at our souls. It gets stronger the longer we stay apart, until it causes us pain."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 7:41 pm

She nodded at this, looking down, "It's subjective, I suppose. If it was 'for the right reason' I don't think it would cause harm but..." A shrug followed and she met his eyes, "It hurts you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 8:05 pm

"After a while, yes. A side effect of the link, I think." He replied, also giving a reassuring smile, to let her know it's fine. "I'm away from him now, but I have time to enjoy myself. He said he would be going around the place exploring. And by around the place, I mean around the states. He also has time."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 8:28 pm

"How long?" She asked. Not once had she thought to question how strong the bond was or the actual side effects of it; Glyndwr had not discussed it heavily, and thus she was not willing to pry into the matter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 8:33 pm

"It gets difficult within two weeks. It hurts after a month or so." Glyndwr said, running his fingers through Aurora's hair. "We shouldn't be on the ship for too long. It should be fine." He turned both himself and Aurora to the side and pulled her down with him, so they lay on their sides facing each other. "Don't worry yourself about it, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next