Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:56 pm

She glanced up at him, still surprised that he hadn't gotten used to her yet, "You know I've never dated before. Compliments alone are uncommon..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:07 pm

"Yeah, fine... Though I think if I had dated before, you would have been used to compliments by now." Glyndwr said, grinning at Aurora afterwards. "I would definitely have been throwing more your way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:18 pm

She rolled her eyes, smiling at him, slowly easing back into her usual hyperness. "What, think I'm cute or something?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 2:40 pm

"Yeah, I just said so. 'You're so cute, you know?'" Glyndwr chuckled softly, then. "Did you already forget that?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:07 pm

She rolled her eyes, "You always say it." The words were a tease as she moved to step out of the pool, not bothering to grab her towel, merely sitting on one of the sun chairs. "That's why I said it. What's the word..." her tongue poked out the side of her mouth, and she bit it gently behind her lips. "Sar... sar... sarcasm? That?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:12 pm

"Well, it doesn't seem like I caught onto it." Glyndwr said, following her out. He grabbed one of the sun chairs and moved it right next to Aurora's. "And I always say it for good reason. Oh yeah, and I have to take you out swimming more often; you really do look gorgeous in a swimsuit." He said as he lay down on the sun chair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:17 pm

She hid her face from him, wet hair falling forward in an uneven curtain. "Thank you." Sneaking a peak through the layers, she grinned at him, hidden, "You don't look half bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:23 pm

Glyndwr reached out and brushed some of the hair off of Auroras face. "Don't hide yourself." He said, smiling at her. "I only have enough hair to hide half of my face, so you enjoying the view while I can't see you is just not fair."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:26 pm

A laugh followed, and she let her eyes darken again while she summoned another whirl of wind in her hand, quickly drying her hair while she combed it with the other hand. How she forgot that it tended to poof and fluff up when she blew it dry was beyond her, but she seemed to care little, looking over at him and pulling up her top a bit more, nervously. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:40 pm

After she had finished blowing it dry, Glyndwr blinked at her twice and just stared, deadpan. "Did you meant for it to look like a hay bale, oooor..?" He asked, now with a questioning look. "If you would prefer, I could say you look like you were caught in a hurricane, which, to be perfectly honest, actually technically happened."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:41 pm

She glanced over at him, looking very much annoyed as she pulled off a hair tie from around her wrist, pulling back the blown out mess and looking away, her poofy bangs staying in front of her face, though on the other side, looking like a canopy over her eye and forehead. "I will blow you clear off of this ship, Glyn..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:45 pm

"Oooh, I'm scared, I've got a dra..." Glyndwr was about to taunt her, and was in the middle of it, but then he remembered: "I DON'T have a dragon, here."

He dun goofed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:47 pm

She nodded slowly, brow raised at the exposed side of her face, arms crossed over her chest, foot tapping against the deck, "Just you and I, Dory."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:49 pm

"Dory?" Glyndwr questioned, standing up from the chair. He was ready to bolt away from any sudden gusts of wind that may be lobbed in his general direction. This was not underwater, though. He could move properly, here.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:51 pm

The annoyed expression turned into an easy smirk when she realized that she had him, but her eyes had long since returned to normal. There was no true attempt at spell casting right now, merely a verbal threat thrown out in reaction to a slight of pride. "You heard me. Dory."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:55 pm

"Dory? what kind of name is Dory!?" Glyndwr questioned, exasperated. "It's almost as bad as when some idiots called my dragon Yuri and me a pervert for, apparently, naming him after that stuff."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:58 pm

A snort followed, merely over his temper; she knew nothing of what he was referencing, but seeing him riled up was new and a bit more amusing than it should have been, "I don't see where the offense lays."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:02 pm

"It's stupid." He replied, crossing his arms in front of himself. He turned his head away in annoyance and scoffed, loudly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:04 pm

"Apparently, so is my hair," she stated simply, watching him. She refused to stand, to join him in his game, but her eyes were locked on him, unyielding, unwavering despite the fact that she knew full well that he could take her down, should he want to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:08 pm

Glyndwr sat down with his back to Aurora, still with his arms crossed. "I'm not gonna take anything back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:28 pm

"Then neither am I," she said, grabbing her towel and pulling her light slip on over her slim form. Without saying another word, she headed towards the main area of the shit, bare feet pitter-pattering along the deck surface.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:40 pm

Glyndwr stood up and found his tower, as well as the key to his room on top of it. He shrugged and decided to slowly make his way over, looking around the ship in the process.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:52 pm

When he made it back to his room, he'd find a plate sitting on his desk, a freezer cup filled with strawberry juice sitting beside it. Three sandwiches sat piled on top of each other on the plate, though there was no note to be found.

In her own room, Aurora sat back on her bed, fiddling with the little phone Jazz had given her, texting her roommates and checking to see how the pistol was doing. Apparently, all was well back home. Without her usual smilies dotting the conversation, however, the question, of course, had to be asked:

'Trouble in paradise?' - Jazzy
'First clue?' - Aurora
'You haven't texted since you left. ;D'
'Ah.'
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:59 pm

When Glyndwr found the food and drink items, he took a bite of the topmost sandwich and sipped the juice, contemplating whether or not to go through and apologise. This was not a hard decision. He quietly opened the bathroom door and then crept up to the other. Years of trying to get around Yurio without waking him up coming into play, at this moment; he very carefully tried the handle to Auroras room, to see if it was open.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:07 pm

She hadn't even thought to lock the door, and it turned easily. Her back was to it, however, and she lay perpindicular across her bed, face buried in the phone as she typed with the old typing system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next