Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:19 am

Aurora saw him, and though she laughed and giggled about his actions, otherwise pretended not to notice, paddling about the pool with her tiny flotation device.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:27 am

Glyndwr continued to swim towards Aurora, taking quick breaths and diving down again. Once he was close enough, he put his arm around her waist and held himself underwater, with only one arm sticking upwards out of the pool. This hand held the noodle, and with this noodle, he was lightly hitting Aurora on the head. He expected the noodles to be too light to hit anything through the water, unless they were thrust downwards into the liquid.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:29 am

She squirmed, laughing loudly and trying to push his noodle away with her hand, unable to hit him while he was under the water. Her success was, expectedly, minimal, but it didn't seem to matter to her as she struggled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:35 am

This approach to the noodle war seemed to work, up until the point that Glyndwr remember that breathing was required for basic life functions. He moved away slightly from Aurora, as not to headbutt her as he came upwards for air and surfaced, taking a deep breath, laughing all the while. Breathing and laughing was an issue, for a time, but not enough of one to cause any concern.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:37 am

She grinned back at him, occasionally reaching over to bonk him on the head, nose, or shoulder with her noodle, treading water carefully and keeping herself wary, in case he needed any help.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:42 am

Once Glyndwr laughter died down, he brought up his noodle and started to bonk Aurora back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:44 am

Diving under, she abandoned the noodle entirely, darting off and surfacing towards the edge of the pool, eyes dancing and smile wide as she tossed back her hair and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 11:00 am

Glyndwr swam after Aurora, also ditching the noodle in the water. He dove under the water and resurfaced next to Aurora. "Who'd have thought that a pair of foam tubes would be so much fun."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 12:20 pm

She laughed, looking at him and shrugging. "Who'd have thought a dragon-riding meister would want to date a healing witch for over a year?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 3:43 pm

"That's one helluva segue." Glyndwr chuckled softly as put his arm around Aurora and pulled her closer to himself. "The real question is, what dragon-riding meister would NOT want to date you, Aurora?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:18 pm

She blushed slightly, looking down for a moment before meeting his gaze. "You know I don't know any other dragon riders." Still, she nuzzled into his touch, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:32 pm

"Touche," He said, smiling down at Aurora. "Any non dragon-riding meister, too. Still, that's beside the point. If they want to date you, they would have to get me to back away first. That won't ever happen, I can assure you. You're just too perfect."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:36 pm

Her face heated again, and she shifted on her feet, looking up at him through her wet hair, "And people think that I'm crazy..." She shook her head, moving to face him, standing slightly unsteadily in the water. "It's been a year and you're still thinking I'm perfect?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:48 pm

"Yeah, pretty much." He replied simply, before bringing her as close as he could to himself. With his other hand, he brushed her wet hair to one side, to get to see her face better. He blushed now, as he smiled at her widely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 5:25 pm

Her face flushed as she looked at him, smiling all the while despite her obvious embarrassment. "I... hi, there..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 5:34 pm

Glyndwr lowered his head down slightly, while nudging Auroras chin up a little with his free hand. With half closed eyes, he hovered his lips close to hers, lightly breathing on her skin. "Hi..." He whispered softly. He felt his face heat more, as he stayed like that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:07 pm

Her heart thudded, jumping suddenly as she realized what it was the he planned to do. Fighting back broken stammers, she slowly began to close her own eyes, hands idling at her sides as she waited, unsure, but excited nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:11 pm

Slowly, Glyndwr lightly pressed his lips to Auroras. His heart was beating fast and his blushing intensified further. He wasn't sure what to really do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:17 pm

Her face flushed fully, her body tensing for a moment before she leaned forward, hands wrapping around him in a hug as she held herself close to him. She wasn't used to this, blushing everywhere or feeling like her nerves were buzzing, and with good reason; Aurora had never kissed before. Not sure exactly how to react, she took her cues from him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 6:30 pm

Now with both hands at her lower back, he also held her closer to himself. He wasn't entirely sure whether his inexperience was mutual, he had no way to tell, but he knew that he wanted to try doing it more often.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:08 pm

Seconds seemed to drag out, lasting longer as she savored the gentle, innocent contact. How she was supposed to react, she had no clue, relying on instinct as she kissed and moved her lips with his, blushing and trembling just slightly as chills ricocheted through her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:41 pm

Glyndwr pulled away from Auroras lips reluctantly, though kept her in his embrace, his face still close. He was at a loss as to what to do, now, more than he even was with the kiss itself. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:01 am

Her face was more than a little red, but the smile that beamed across it proved that she was far happier that she was embarrassed,, In a quick movement, she had him pulled into her arms, her face buried in his shoulder, and a laugh on her lips. "Thank you," she whispered, not knowing what else to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:27 am

"No problem?" He replied, blushing even more than before, only now realising how they were both in swimwear and that they were, when thinking about it the right, or wrong, way, mostly naked; this thought quickly turned to the fact that Aurora was pressed up against him. "Uh... Well... Umm..." He thought he knew English, but at this point, he just sorta blanked on the whole idea of language altogether.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 10:31 am

Her head was tilted slightly when she pulled back, blinking her lilac eyes at him, curious, confused, oblivious. "Did I... do something wrong?" Lips pursed into pouting, her eyes slowly looking down, expression beginning to drop just slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)   Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming on a boat that is on the sea. (Lani and I)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next