Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:27 pm

As soon as Luna was settled, Ana put an arm around her waist and did what she had done when they last slept together and the thing which, when seen by them, caused this whole ordeal. Gently, she brushed Luna's hair away from her ear and took the back edge of it between her lips.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:30 pm

Luna kept her eyes closed the whole time and bit her lip when Ana's lips touched her ear. That strange sensation once again started and she was getting more and more excited to see what Ana might to next. Because of that anticipation, her heart started beating faster.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:36 pm

This time, obviously, she didn't stop there. After a moment of teasing at her ear, Ana tilted Luna's head a little and placed a kiss just below the ear, then another, down towards her neck following the line that the back of her jaw formed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:41 pm

Luna's body started breathing faster on its own. She even let out a quiet muffled sound that indicated that what Ana was doing was making her feel good. The weird sensation was also getting stronger as she started feeling an urge to make it stronger. She even felt a strange wetness down there, but assumed that it was natural.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:52 pm

Luna's evident excitement now just made Ana more eager. Slowly, with one hand, Ana pulled the collar of Luna's shirt to one side, to reveal more of her neck and shoulder; she then licked the skin that she uncovered before putting a series of wet kisses in the same place. She tried not to show quite yet that this all had the exact same effect on her too, although Luna could probably feel her heartbeat speeding up just a little bit since her chest was up against Luna's back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 5:57 pm

Luna felt Ana's heartbeat indeed. Barely, but still. It made her sure that they were doing the right thing and that it was the proper evolution in their relationship. Luna was really happy that Ana wasn't forcing herself to do what she wanted anymore. That's what she expected from a person she loved. She wanted Ana to just be herself and not hide any single part of who she was from Luna. The girl tilted her head to her side to give Ana more space to have her fun while keeping her eyes closed and enjoying every single kiss. Luna let out another quiet pleasured sigh, wanting more and more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:06 pm

Suddenly, Ana stopped what she was doing and lifted her head from Luna's shoulder, letting the fabric fall back into place. "Can you take your shirt off?" Ana asked, whispering in Luna's ear, close enough that her breath could probably be felt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:14 pm

Luna's face turned red completely when she heard the request. It was embarrassing, but the girl was just too excited and curious to say "no". Actually, a part of her was eager to do it especially considering how good getting kisses on the neck was. She got to a conclusion that the less clothing she had on herself, the better things would start happening. "S-Sure..." Luna said quietly as she started unbuttoning her shirt and then took it off, revealing her rather frail, pale body and her plain white bra. Luna swallowed saliva loudly, preparing herself for what was about to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:26 pm

Ana took a moment to just look over Luna's shoulder and down her front, though went back to her activities once she felt she had enough of the view for the time being. This time, while kissing Luna's shoulder, she moved the fingers of one hand up and down her belly. He touch was feathery, barely touching the skin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:36 pm

Luna had a feeling that her body got suddenly very sensitive to touch as feeling Ana's fingers on her belly made a shiver go down her spine. That weird feeling of wetness mixed with excitement was also somewhat stronger just as her desire to see what was about to happen next. Luna bit her lip to prevent herself from letting out a weird sounding moan. That's why it ended up muffled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 6:43 pm

Ana stopped right there, when she heard Luna moan, pulling free of her neck again. She then pulled Luna down onto the sheets along with herself, though in such a way that she herself was atop a mostly face down Luna. Sitting up, she undid the clasp to Luna's bra, then climbed over the girl so that she was in front of her, sitting on the bed. She left the girl the choice of whether or not to show herself fully, though what she wanted was obvious. She took off her jumper before slowly undoing the buttons to her shirt, slowly enough that she thought it was pretty clear she was trying to be a tease about it. Whether her somewhat clumsy movements looked convincing was probably debatable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 7:00 pm

Luna shivered when Ana pulled her down and then undid her bra. Her blush got very bright again. Showing herself half-nude was very embarrassing to Luna, but she wanted to continue so badly. So Luna raised her body up and looked at Ana with her bra barely hanging on her shoulders. When she saw what Ana was doing, she just started staring at her moves and her body. That's when she started understanding all the things they were talking about earlier. Luna realized how much she was curious about Ana's body. Her heart started beating faster. She wanted to see more. Luna once again swallowed saliva and pulled her own bra down, revealing her breasts to Ana and then tossed it aside. She understood well that Ana was probably as excited to see her breasts as she was excited to see her girlfriend's body. Luna bit her lip and looked away for a moment, embarrassed by all that was going on. But it was just for a moment before she once again looked at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 8:18 pm

Ana ended up starting at Luna's chest most of the time she was taking off her own shirt. She couldn't just look away from her gorgeous body, when it was right there in front and they were doing this. Embarrassing as it all was, she just couldn't think about that now. Once all the buttons on her shirt were undone, she slowly let it slide from her shoulders before going straight for the clasp of her own bra; she set that aside just as quickly. She let Luna watch her for a while, while watching Luna in turn, before she moved towards Luna. "I'd... quite like you to touch me too..." she said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 8:31 pm

Luna was staring at Ana's half-naked body for a while. She was like hypnotized. Actually, she wanted to start touching her, to explore her body with her own hands. That's why when Ana said that it was exactly what she wanted, Luna bit her lip and also moved closer. "D-Do you want me to do it... uhm... the same way you did with me?" The witch asked quietly as her eyes kept looking up and down Ana's body. She was such a pretty girl. Really, everything about her was just beautiful, at least in Luna's eyes. Without waiting for Ana's answer Luna reached out with her hand and placed in on Ana's side, on belly's level and started moving it up slowly and gently until she reached the level of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 8:41 pm

A pleased sigh, extended, followed Luna  both first putting her hand on her and moving it up. Partway through that, Ana realised what Luna was doing and put her arms more behind herself to puff her chest out a little and give her better access. Once her hand was on her chest, Ana didn't quite want to wait for the girl to keep going so she out a hand over Luna's own; she refrained from guiding her just yet, though, retaining at least a little bit of self control. "More," she breathed despite herself, swallowing heavily after that, as Luna had done a few times.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 8:51 pm

Luna stared at Ana's chest for a while before looking up at her neck. The girl licked her own lips before moving in to kiss her girlfriend on the neck. After the first one, the second followed, and then the third one and then more and more. In the meantime, she put her free hand on Ana's back and started moving her other hands towards one of Ana's breast. She wanted to feel them. She wanted to feel that part of Ana's body that caught her attention so much. Luna hoped that she was doing everything right, that's why she watched Ana's reaction with caution. Meanwhile, the wetness between her legs started getting really noticeable for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 8:59 pm

A low hum escaped Ana as Luna kissed her neck and she tilted her head so that Luna would have an easier time of it. When Luna started moving her hand towards her breast, she hurried her up a bit with the hand that was atop Luna's an unrestrained moan coming from Ana at the contact. She didn't care about being loud right now. Her room was away from most of the others in the house anyway, so she wasn't worried about it at all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:09 pm

When Ana let out a moan, Luna froze for a second. Weren't they getting too loud? It would be very embarrassing if Ana's sister suddenly walked in... or worse, Ana's father. Luna moved her head up to look at Ana's face. After making sure that everything was fine and that she didn't hear anyone coming, she returned to what she was doing. Luna moved in to leave another kiss on Ana's neck. With her kisses, she started going up towards her ear and once reaching it she gently bit Ana's lobe and pulled on it slightly. Meanwhile, with her hand, she squeezed one of Ana's breasts, clearly enjoying how nice it was in touch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:23 pm

Ana was confused as to why Luna stopped for that moment, though realised soon enough what it was. "Don't worry-" was what she managed before Luna continued, and she didn't bother saying the rest through the pleasure that Luna brought her. She gave a breathy, muted, giggle at Luna biting at her ear, though that just ended in another moan due to her squeezing at her breast. Once Luna was doing the squeezing on her own, Ana put the hand holding Luna's to her breast on Luna's thigh, caressing the skin below her skirt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:32 pm

Another shiver went down Luna's spine when she felt Ana's hand on her thigh. It made her feel even more excited. Perhaps playing with each other's necks and chests was just the beginning? If that was the case, Luna couldn't imagine how good would other pleasures be. After a moment, the girl got bored of playing with Ana's ear and refocused on her girlfriend's neck. Instead of just kissing it though, she licked it and then kissed it, just like Ana had done before to her. Soon the hand that was previously on Ana's back, found itself fondling Ana's second breast. Just touching them felt so good and almost addicting. Luna couldn't stop herself from touching them. It felt too good. After a moment of kissing Ana on the neck, Luna moved her head away and without a warning kissed Ana on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:41 pm

"Lunaaa..." Ana moaned her lover's name when she put her other hand on her other breast, her own hand on Luna's thigh pausing what it was doing; Ana couldn't focus on that while Luna was coming at her from three places at once. And Ana was supposed to be the one showing Luna what to do... It seemed like the girl's instincts and desires took care of all that by themselves, even if she was partially copying what she herself was doing. It was fine that way, though, since it felt so damn good. Rather than moaning into the air, Ana was stuck moaning against Luna's lips once the girl kissed her. It was certain that Ana didn't mind in the least, as she leaned into it quite eagerly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:49 pm

Ana wasn't wrong about why Luna seemed to knew what to do as Luna herself had a feeling that she was being led by some strange instinct. Mostly she was doing things out of curiosity and because they seemed pleasurable. Seeing Ana's reactions to what she was doing, only made her sure that she was touching the right places. After a while, Luna herself just wanted to also feel what Ana had been feeling thanks to her. Though it seemed like Ana was already too overwhelmed by the pleasure to focus on trying to do anything with Luna's body. So, after a one more moment of playing with Ana's breasts and kissing her passionately, Luna pulled away for a moment and looked her lover in the eyes. "W-Would you... L-Like to t-touch my body more too..?" The witch asked. Her voice was shaking from pure, strong excitement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:59 pm

Ana took a few moments just to go back to breathing properly once Luna stopped her assault, though she nodded to show that she did want to touch her more and that she heard Luna's request loud and clear. Once she was all ready and oxygenated again, instead of just doing what Luna had been, she pushed her backwards onto the bed. One of her hands went straight to kneading at Luna's breast, though she had to use the other to hold herself up while she leaned over Luna to kiss and lick her collar.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2018, 4:59 am

Luna didn't expect to be pushed onto the bed. That's why when Ana did exactly that Luna let out a quiet "Huh?". A wave of pleasure went through her body when she felt Ana's hand on her breast. In fact, it felt so good that Luna had to cover her mouth with one hand to prevent herself from letting out pleasured gasps and moans. The weird sensation between her legs made her start wiggling her legs slightly. Immediately she understood what Ana felt when she was playing with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2018, 8:46 am

Ana didn't stay at Luna's collar for long, travelling downwards to finally draw her tongue around the curve of Luna's breast. There was a renewed fervour in her actions as she realised how good it felt to lick and kiss at the soft skin of her lover's breast. While she was doing that, slowly, Ana slid the other hand down off of Luna's other breast to her hip. She worked at getting Luna's skirt off, although doing so blind was difficult to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next