Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 5:51 pm

"I... I used it because I-I-I saw you lick your fingers and..." Luna said but didn't finish her sentence, because she got more embarrassed for some reason. When Ana mentioned licking her crotch on the next time, Luna smiled and her heart skipped a beat. Just thinking about doing it again with Ana made her excited. "A-Alright... I can't wait for the next time..." Luna said with honesty. So once they found themselves in the bathroom, Luna looked around. "W-Wait! I... w-why did I follow you h-here? U-Uhm... h-have a n-nice shower. I'll take it too when y-you w-walk out." Luna said feeling more embarrassed than before. She walked over to the door once again but stopped. "W-Wait... t-there w-wouldn't be a-anything w-wrong if w-we took a shower t-together... right..?" Luna asked, realizing why Ana didn't say anything when she started following her into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:04 pm

Ana started laughing when Luna got all flustered about being in the bathroom together with her and even more so when she headed for the door. She stopped herself when Ana asked her question, though she still had the giggles. "Y-yeah, nothing wrong. And I said bath, not shower, and that was the whole point of me asking you in the first place. I'm just waiting for the tub to fill up a bit," she said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:14 pm

Luna covered her cheeks with her hands, to hide her blush. Even more, embarrassment came out of her mistake! The witch managed to calm down after a bit. She realized that her magical tranquilizer was rather weak and that it had been weak since they entered Ana's room. Deciding that there was no point in using it anymore, the witch quickly put the soul protect on. Once again she felt fully herself thanks to it. Luna let out a sigh. "S-So... that thing we did... that was s-s-s-sex, right?" The girl asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:32 pm

"Yeah, it was," Ana affirmed, nodding, blushing again and then putting a hand down in the gradually filling tub. She swirled the water around, checking the temperature. "It felt better than I thought it would," she said, smiling at Luna. At this point, there was enough water to fill probably half the tub if they both got in, so she did just that. The tub was large enough for Ana to comfortably lay almost entirely stretched out if she so felt, although she was sitting normally, so there was certainly room for Luna in there too, "So, would you like to sit between my legs, or opposite me?" she asked, though she herself was certainly rooting for one of those over the other.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:42 pm

Luna looked away for a second when Ana confirmed that they indeed had sex and that it exceeded her expectations. Her girlfriend's words made her really happy for some reason. She felt that their relationship got even stronger thanks to what they'd done. Luna still couldn't stop thinking about how incredible sex turned out to be. When she saw that Ana got into the tub she approached it and put her hands on its edge. "I... I lo-love being close to you, s-so... I'd like to sit b-between your legs..." Luna said and then slowly and carefully got into the tub and sat down with her back towards Ana. "I-if you want... I can sit on the opposite of you..." Luna said as she looked over her shoulder at her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:49 pm

Ana answered that by putting her hands around Luna's waist, bringing her closer to herself. She settled down more with Luna now in place, relaxing in the warm water. "You can turn the tap off whenever you feel like there's enough water," Ana said. She couldn't quite reach the tap with Luna in front of her, without doing something a little less comfortable than she could be bothered with. "Ah, and you can put some bubble bath in if you'd like that," she added, pointing to a bottle that was on the side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:57 pm

"A-Alright... let's add some bubbles..." Luna said, thinking it'd be very cute have bubbles during their bath. So she reached for the bottle, read its description and then added the substance into the water. Of course, she made sure to not add too much. Then she waited a few moments until the water reached a certain level before turning the water off. After that Luna just relaxed and leaned her back on Ana. Feeling her girlfriend's breasts pressed against her back was felt both nice and embarrassing. Luna closed her eyes and let out a relaxed sigh. "T-This feels good..." Luna commented quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:21 pm

"It does," Ana said, agreeing. The bath was incredibly relaxing, especially with Luna sitting with her back right up against her. The closeness was a big comfort for her. So much so, that soon, she started nodding off. Of all the times for her condition to start kicking in, this was probably not the worst of them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:32 pm

"H-Hey Ana..?" Luna said, wanting to ask her a question. She looked over her shoulder only to notice that her lover was falling asleep. What to do, what to do? She couldn't let her fall asleep in the middle of their bath! Luna turned around carefully to not slip on the bottom of the tub and looked at her girlfriend. Unable to figure out if she should try to keep Ana wake or not, she decided to kiss her girlfriend on the lips before returning to her previous position with her back against Ana's chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:40 pm

The kiss did the trick of rousing her, though only a few moments later. She caught Luna moving about, but that was about it, except for feeling something on her lips. "Huh..?" she was a little confused by what, though soon that only culminated in Ana hugging Luna to herself and drawing her knees up a ways as she rested her forehead on the back of Luna's head, since getting closer to Luna was the most comforting thing she could do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:46 pm

Luna smiled slightly when she realized that the kiss worked. She felt like the prince in "Sleeping Beauty" though in her case she was a princess kissing another princess. That thought made her giggled. "Y-You know... Sometimes I g-get worried w-when you f-fall asleep without a w-warning..." Luna told her quietly before she reached with her arm out to pat Ana on the head gently. "I-It's s-so cute that a k-kiss was enough to keep you a-awake this time though..." Luna added.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:52 pm

"Can't help it," she said, quietly, barely audible. She moved her head to Luna's hand when she decided on patting her, still not entirely awake even from the moment that she was asleep. She hummed softly in enjoyment. When Luna told her that she had in fact kissed her and called her cute, while she was in this half-awake state, Ana drew her knees up more and seemed to curl around Luna a bit as she hugged her, also burying her face in the other girl's shoulder, humming again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:59 pm

Luna kept smiling, but Ana obviously couldn't see it. She started stroking her girlfriend's hair gently. Even though Ana's state was a little bit worrying for Luna, she still found it cute. Especially after she'd compared it to the "Sleeping beauty" fairy tale. "Yeah... You're my Sleeping Beauty..." Luna said, or rather, thought out aloud. She wasn't afraid of those words though. She was rather proud of them. "I love you..." Luna said, unsure if Ana was asleep again. Her free hand found itself on one of Ana's.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:06 pm

"Love you too," Ana said, or rather mumbled, against Luna's shoulder; that was a pause to the pleased humming that came from her as Luna stroked her hair. If she could squeeze Luna any more, she would have done so, but she couldn't really get much closer than she already was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:16 pm

So they would spend a few minutes relaxing in the tub. Luna had to admit that she was getting a bit sleepy too. Simply, sitting in warm water with the most important person in her life was just too relaxing. Luna let out a sigh and a yawn before looking over her shoulder at her girlfriend. "H-Hey... w-wanna get out already?" Luna asked her with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:25 pm

"If ya' wanna," Ana mumbled, once again against her shoulder. They didn't even really wash themselves, but that wasn't important to the cuddly Ana that she was right now. Sitting in the bubbly water was probably enough to wash off the results of their previous activities.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:42 pm

Well, because sitting in bubbly water was enough to get rid of the stickiness from their bodies, Luna assumed they didn't need to focus too much on washing. Also, she doubted that Ana would be able to wash her own body with her sleepiness... unless... "A-actually... I-I guess we should wash our bodies pro-properly before getting out..." Luna said, smiling slightly. "I... I can help you i-if you want." The witch added.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:48 pm

"'Kay," Ana agreed without any issues, lifting her head a little bit. She didn't care either way at the moment. She just wanted her Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:54 pm

Luna turned around and kneeled in front of her girlfriend with a smile present on her face. She took a soap in her hands and got as close to Ana as it was possible in her position. "I-I'll wash your h-hair too if you want..." Luna said quietly before she took one of Ana's arms and started washing it with soap.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:07 pm

Ana, now that she didn't have a Luna in front of herself, drew her knees up right towards herself and wrapped her arms around those instead, resting her head on top of them. She nodded along to basically everything that Luna asked of her still, however, even being lucid enough to remove her still-present hair ties. Not lucid enough to think about anything that wasn't directly suggested to her, it seemed, on the other hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:15 pm

It was a sign for Luna to hurry, or think of something to wake her up. She clicked her tongue, Ana seemed too sleepy to wash her and Luna didn't know how to keep her awake. That's why she decided to just quickly was what she had access to. So, Luna took a bottle of shampoo and applied it to Ana's hair before rubbing it in gently with her fingers. Then she gently put a hand over Ana's forehead and took a showerhead to rinse the shampoo off her lover's head. Once she was done with that, she quickly took the soap into her hand once again to wash Ana's other hand. Deciding that it should be enough, Luna quickly washed her hair and some parts of her body. It took her a short while. When she was done with that she stepped out of the shower and looked at Ana with a gentle smile. "Ana..~ T-time to get out~!" Luna said with a warm, loving tone as she shook Ana's shoulder gently. The whole time she had a very caring attitude, trying to take a proper care of her sleepy girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:27 pm

Ana was humming as she had when Luna was patting her head and stroking her hair the whole time that Luna was rubbing her head, then simply watched as Luna washed herself, content to do that in her sleepy state. When told to get out of the bathtub, Ana did just that, slowly standing up and them stepping out carefully. Once she was out, however, she realised that no, she wasn't actually hugging Luna anymore. Which is exactly what she did, once again burying her head in her girlfriend's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:33 pm

Luna put her arms around Ana closing her in a warm hug. Their wet naked bodies were pressed against each other again, which made the witch happy a bit because she could feel her girlfriend closer than usual. Luna put a hand on the back of Ana's head and stood there for a moment before kissing her on the cheek. "A-Alright Ana... We m-must get dry before going to b-bed..." Luna told Ana with a loving and caring voice. The girl somehow managed to reach out and grab a towel, without breaking the hug. "I-I'll help you..." Luna said as she put a towel over Ana's head and started drying her hair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:44 pm

After nodding, perhaps to show she understood, Ana stood there happily allowing Luna to dry off her hair. The humming once again sounded from her. She was enjoying what Luna was doing, even if she wasn't really in the right sort of state of mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:50 pm

When Luna was done with Ana's hair she quickly dried her back. Then she slowly moved behind her girlfriend. She started drying her front parts gently and carefully. She then crouched and dried her legs. After that, she quickly dealt with her own hair and body. Once they both were finally dry Luna put an arm around Ana and placed a hand on her hip to have her close. "Al-Alright, love, we-we're going to bed..." Luna said with the same caring voice as she led Ana out of the bathroom. She approached the bed, moved the covers aside and then looked at her lover again with a loving smile. "We're a-almost there." Luna said and kissed Ana on the lips gently. "O-okay... n-now l-lay down on the bed..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]   Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic sure is cool, right? [Private: Arc and Rackie || NSFW ]
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next