Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 7:54 am

Luna blushed slightly when she was the shorts Ana was holding in her hands. She'd never worn anything like that before. "S-Sure..." Luna said meekly as she took the item from her girlfriend's hands and returned to the stall. She took the jeans off, folded them and put on a small chair and then put the shorts on. After that, she looked at herself in the mirror. It was a weird feeling wearing something like that, but it didn't look too bad. Luna left the stall to present herself to Ana with a slight smile and a blush on her cheeks. What do you think..?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 8:29 am

"Yay," Ana said as Luna disappeared into the stall. She waited outside in anticipation, very much already looking as Luna came out of the stall. "They look great," Ana said, blushing a little as she looked over her closely. "They'd also look really cute if you wore tights or something like that underneath them. Though, that's if you don't like showing your legs like that..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 9:01 am

Luna looked down at her own legs. Ana had a good idea. She wouldn't feel uncomfortable at all in those if she had tights to cover her legs. "I... I think I'll buy these shorts too..." The girl said before returning to the stall to put her skirt on. When she returned to Ana, she had the hoodie, jeans and shorts in her hands. "S-So... uh... do you have anything else you'd like to try on... or... see me in?" The girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 12:11 pm

Ana wasn't really expecting Luna to buy them, but she was happy about that nonetheless. Luna in all sorts of cute clothing was an exciting prospect. "Not that I'd seen. I guess you didn't see anything that you'd like me to wear either, then? I guess off to the next store we go, after we buy our stuff."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 1:22 pm

"I mean... that hoodie you've tried on was r-really awesome, you know..? I... I h-haven't noticed anything better..." Luna said with a blush, feeling a little bit guilty for being unable to find anything nice for Ana... or..? "W-wait... actually... W-wait here for a s-second..." Luna said and walked off for a moment. A few minutes later she returned with a black T-shirt that had a comic-style drawing of Death City seen from the desert. "I-I've a-almost forgotten about this one..." Luna said. She really loved Death City...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 1:52 pm

"The design is nice," Ana said. She was unsure who it was for. She didn't say, after all, and Ana thought that it would probably be something for Luna herself since the girl got that hoodie and all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 2:04 pm

"S-so, would you like to try it on?" Luna said, slightly excited to see Ana in it. It's not like she wanted her to buy it or anything. She just wanted to see her in that t-shirt since it was pretty in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 2:10 pm

"Oh, sure," Ana said, taking the shirt from Luna. She had plenty of Death City branded clothing since there was just a lot of it around, but if Luna wanted her to put it on then she had no reason to say no. She quickly went inside the booth and put the shirt on, before coming back out with her arms out to her sides.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 2:18 pm

Luna smiled and giggled. "Yup, you look very cute in it..." The girl said quietly, though it was clear that she was happy. Really, their shopping date was incredibly fun for her. "A-Alright... you can take it off n-now... U-uhm... w-we can go and p-pay for the s-stuff, right..?" The girl said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 4:25 pm

"Thank you," Ana said, smiling happily at the compliment once more. She got back inside the booth and change out of the shirt and into her own. Coming back out, she had both the hoodie she got for herself and shirt together. She was going to get both.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 4:42 pm

The fact that Ana was going to buy the t-shirt made Luna somewhat happy. "A-alright, let's go to the buy the things..." Luna said as she started making her way towards the cash registers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 5:17 pm

After they had gone through buying everything again, Ana once more took them both out into the street. "Need anything else?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 5:38 pm

"I-I'm not sure..." Luna said quietly and scratched her neck. She probably bought everything she wanted, so she wasn't sure what else they could look for. "W-what about you..? Is there any particular shop you wanted to visit?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 6:25 pm

"As I said, no plans," Ana said, looking around. They got enough stuff for now... A break might be nice before going off to get anything else. "Do you want to get something to snack on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 6:45 pm

"Sure!" Luna said happily, though still rather quietly as she grinned. Well, she was getting pretty hungry anyway, so it was a good moment to take a break. In her head, she started wondering what else she could buy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 7:17 pm

Ana, while looking about, spied something of interest in the distance. "How about some crepes?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 7:53 pm

"I've never had crepes... Hm, sure." Luna said with a warm smile as she looked at Ana. The witch was still wondering what else could be useful for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2018, 10:21 pm

"You're in for a treat!" Ana said excitedly as she took Luna's hand and pulled her over to the truck she saw in the distance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 7:24 am

Luna followed Ana towards the food truck. Seeing her girlfriend so excited, made the witch excited too and somewhat happy to see her in such mood. When they were standing in front of the truck, Luna looked at a menu that was written on a small blackboard. She scratched the back of her head. "U-Uhm... What would you recommend..?" Luna asked Ana quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 7:58 am

Ana looked over the menu along with Luna, waiting for the girl to make a choice. When she asked what Ana would recommend, Ana didn't answer but went up to the window and made their order. "Two strawberry and chocolate cones, please," Ana asked. Their snack was done a few moments later, at which point Ana paid and collected, giving one of them to Luna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 11:28 am

Luna took the snack and looked at it. It seemed so delicious. In fact, it seemed so delicious that she completely didn't mind the fact that Ana paid for them both. Well, she was so focused on the sweet deliciousness that she didn't really notice that fact. The witch bit the delicious-looking snack and smiled widely. "Dewishous..." She said with food in her mouth. Well, she basically thought out loud. It made her blush brightly and cover her lips with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 1:00 pm

Ana was nibbling on her own treat when she heard Luna vocalise her thoughts on the crepes. She almost immediately looked over to her, trying to work out if she was just imagining the cuteness that she was fairly sure just happened or not. Although, judging by the reaction that Luna herself had to it, it would seem that Ana wasn't mistaken. "That's adorable," Ana said, giggling, mussing up her hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 1:44 pm

Luna's face turned red immediately at her girlfriend's words. She was just thinking out loud with her mouth full! There was nothing adorable about it. In silence, Luna continued to eat her delicious crepe. She made a mental note to find a recipe for crepes in one of the recipe books she'd found in the academy library.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 3:05 pm

Ana giggled at Luna's lack of words, red face and the messy hair she herself caused, though she fixed that a few moments later by smoothing it back down. She then ate her crepe in silence, too, not finding a reason to talk while doing so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2018, 3:44 pm

Soon Luna ate her crepe. It was delicious. A part of her wanted to eat one more. Well, perhaps later. "Crepes are so yummy..." She commented finally. "A-Alright... I think we can continue our shopping d-d-date..." Luna said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]   Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go shopping! [Private: Rackie & Arc. || NSFW just in case]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next